craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

12 minutes ago, vomit said:

I don't get it

That’s because you’re not brain damaged.

• Like 2

Newsweek reported earlier this week that the FBI’s search had been aided by details from an informant who told the bureau what documents remained in Trump’s possession and where at Mar-a-Lago they were located. 

Mick Mulvaney, the former Trump administration acting chief of staff, said on Thursday that the reported informant who tipped off authorities about where Donald Trump was storing classified documents at Mar-a-Lago would have to be “very close” to the former president.

My money is on Melania.  

28 minutes ago, craftsman said:

🍿🍿🍿

Better go see your urologist or something. 

FAWK YEAH!!!

43 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Link? And what was he compromised at that time? Liberal hatred in his own country? Or are you going with the Russian collusion dumb ass angle on this one?

Well, there was the obstruction of Justice descriptions in the Mueller report, private conversations with Putin, revealing classified information that resulted in intelligence assets needing to be evacuated, blackmailing the president of Ukraine, claiming the election was stolen when it wasn't, open violations of the emoluments clause, and that pesky attempted coup, just to name a few off the top of my head. I won't waste anymore time, since you believe all of those things aren't real. At what point does it register that seeing that much smoke means there's a fuking fire? You may be able to explain away a few of the crimes he committed,  but not all of them.

Seriously, Trumpers make jihadist religious fanatics trying to nuke nations off the face of the planet look downright reasonable in comparison. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

My money is on Melania.  

Meadows.

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Well, there was the obstruction of Justice descriptions in the Mueller report, private conversations with Putin, revealing classified information that resulted in intelligence assets needing to be evacuated, blackmailing the president of Ukraine, claiming the election was stolen when it wasn't, open violations of the emoluments clause, and that pesky attempted coup, just to name a few off the top of my head. I won't waste anymore time, since you believe all of those things aren't real. At what point does it register that seeing that much smoke means there's a fuking fire? You may be able to explain away a few of the crimes he committed,  but not all of them.

Seriously, Trumpers make jihadist religious fanatics trying to nuke nations off the face of the planet look downright reasonable in comparison. 

So nothing.

Breaking news: 

The American KGB just raided the homes of Nicholas Cage and Jon Voight. They received anonymous tips they were in possession of classified documents and a map of buried treasure. 

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, phillybear said:

Breaking news: 

The American KGB just raided the homes of Nicholas Cage and Jon Voight. They received anonymous tips they were in possession of classified documents and a map of buried treasure. 

Really?  That film came out in 2004!

I’d say the rat is someone on his secret service detail. 

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Really?  That film came out in 2004!

Thanks, Literal Mike Honcho. :sadbanana:

• Haha 3

All this trump c0ck suckers are on Facebook right now sharing all the housewife memes here.  Its so cute

5 minutes ago, vomit said:

All this trump c0ck suckers are on Facebook right now sharing all the housewife memes here.  Its so cute

You are really engaged aren't you?

35 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Meadows.

46 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

My money is on Melania.  

I was thinking Rudy Giuliani over not getting paid, but I am going with Jared Kushner. 

37 minutes ago, vomit said:

Better go see your urologist or something. 

FAWK YEAH!!!

Anything involving Peefoam is a giant FAWK NAH, in my book.

37 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’d say the rat is someone on his secret service detail. 

If he had secret and top secret documents, no one would need to rat him out.  The documents should be inventoried in an approved container.  If he took the documents, then the inventory should show they are missing.  A basic investigation would have to be conducted and it would've led to Trump in a pretty straight line.

The informant is probably someone who works on Trump's staff that handled the docs since they would interview everyone who opened the safe (you have to sign a log when opening a container approved for housing classified documents), and eventually someone would say they gave them to Trump and that person likely said, "Yeah, he has them in a box in his office" or whatever.  Spills happen all the time.  Not like this where someone takes classified documents home.  It's mostly people forgetting to lock a container, but the only reason you usually get in trouble is trying to lie about it.

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

If he had secret and top secret documents, no one would need to rat him out.  The documents should be inventoried in an approved container.  If he took the documents, then the inventory should show they are missing.  A basic investigation would have to be conducted and it would've led to Trump in a pretty straight line.

Agreed, but the whole thing seems weird.  If Trump knew what he had (for nefarious reasons) and was notified weeks or days ago why were they still there?  He either was oblivious to the documents, or they were declassified or he's the dumbest "criminal" ever. 

Also how, 18 months later if these documents are so sensitive why are they just recently following up?   Gah, where are the controls?  They should have known this 16 months ago.  It shouldn't take some "rat".  

Also my favorite part of this whole thread is when @vomittold us not to trust the MSM then posts Jim Acosta tweets....who is prolly the worst of them all.  You can't make it up.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Agreed, but the whole thing seems weird.  If Trump knew what he had and was notified weeks or days ago why were they still there?  He either was oblivious to the documents, or they were declassified or he's the dumbest "criminal" ever. 

Also how, 18 months later if these documents are so sensitive are we they recently following up?   Gah, where are the controls?

Also my favorite part of this whole thread is when @vomittold us not to trust the MSM then posts Jim Acosta tweets....who is prolly the worst of them all.  You can't make it up.  

Trump is such an ego-maniac that he probably thought whatever it was wasn't sensitive enough to be considered classified. 

Depending on what it is, he may have a case in that regard.  It's against the law to keep something classified if it isn't necessary to do so, but I don't think even the president can unilaterally decide to declassify information.  Declassification would have to be requested through the classifying authority.

I will say this, though.  It would be pretty easy for everyone to be wrong in this instance.  Trump is definitely wrong for not following the rules and laws surrounding the protection of sensitive material.  He is much too stupid to understand why something should be classified so he shouldn't be making those decisions, but I also suspect the material was probably classified for no real reason.  They love to over-classify.

I highly suspect this wasn't technical information.  It was probably diplomatic BS that just gets a blanket Secret or Top Secret.

Clownzo has this, the tax-fraud investigation in New York, Jan. 6 and the investigations into possible criminal election shenanigans.

There are only so many excuses that can be made for this psychotic loser before you have to realize he is a crooked, sociopathic POS.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Agreed, but the whole thing seems weird.  If Trump knew what he had (for nefarious reasons) and was notified weeks or days ago why were they still there?  He either was oblivious to the documents, or they were declassified or he's the dumbest "criminal" ever. 

Also how, 18 months later if these documents are so sensitive why are they just recently following up?   Gah, where are the controls?  They should have known this 16 months ago.  It shouldn't take some "rat".  

Because as he demonstrated for the last 6 years(and his entire life), he thinks the law doesn't apply to people like him. Take for example blackmailing the President of Ukraine or telling the Secretary of State of Georgia, just give me 12K votes. 

That people don't understand that yet is just insane. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Clownzo has this, the tax-fraud investigation in New York, Jan. 6 and the investigations into possible criminal election shenanigans.

There are only so many excuses that can be made for this psychotic loser before you have to realize he is a crooked, sociopathic POS.

Jim Jones would be drop to his knees in envy of the control Trump has over his supporters.  

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

He's crooked and a POS, but I don't think he's sociopathic.  That's actually part of his problem.  A sociopath would be savvy enough to not speak his mind.  Biden, Barrack, Pelosi, W, DeSantis, Rand Paul... Like most good politicians and executives, those guys are actual sociopaths.  They at least hide their true ideas and lie to our faces.  Trump is just a dumb guy with enough money and personality to get elected..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The agents got a tour of the place.  Came back 5 days later and asked for a second lock be put on the storage area.  Then a couple months later go get a warrant that has a two week expiry date.  Wait three more days to come busting through the lock they asked for.

The demonstrable lack of urgency sure paints this "nuclear" situation as nothing more that political hit piece.  But, I think more likely they just decided they wanted the documents back and tried to sneak in to get them when Trump wasn't home.  This might not see the light of day if Trump didn't alert everyone and turn it into a circus.  Either way there aren't going to be any charges and the hyperventilating libs are going to be disappointed again.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

He's crooked and a POS, but I don't think he's sociopathic.  That's actually part of his problem.  A sociopath would be savvy enough to not speak his mind.  Biden, Barrack, Pelosi, W, DeSantis, Rand Paul... Like most good politicians and executives, those guys are actual sociopaths.  They at least hide their true ideas and lie to our faces.  Trump is just a dumb guy with enough money and personality to get elected..

🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Nailed it. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Nailed it. 

You might agree with his political hot takes, but, you can't ignore his butchering of the definition of a sociopath.  🤣

56 minutes ago, vomit said:

Facebook? Really?  

I suppose Trump is a sociopath, too.  You're right that I incorrectly attributed Trump's willingness to share his thoughts with an unwillingness to lie, but in reality, he was probably just too dumb to lie.  More likely too much of a narcissist to care.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Facebook? Really?  

Well Dgby said TicToc was legitimate so why not FB? :lol:

I think Biden has a much more voluminous catalogue of corruption.  He’s been in government the majority of his life and he’s been crooked from the beginning.  

I think Biden has a much more voluminous catalogue of corruption.  He’s been in government the majority of his life and he’s been crooked from the beginning.  

And yet he's kept it all quiet.  :shocking:

Just now, Mike Honcho said:

And yet he's kept it all quiet.  :shocking:

I don’t know about that.  It’s fairly obvious.  

BREAKING NEWS:

The contents of one of the secret documents has been revealed as:  Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, and Start

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

By the way, I was defining sociopath as a person who lacks empathy and morals.  Good politicians fake both.  For instance Biden's entire outward facing persona is a complete facade.  I'm surprised so many people fall for it.  Trump is definitely a narcissisisisisisist, but I doubt he has much empathy or moral compass either.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think president Trump has a nice family and they didn’t deserve this.  

• Haha 2

I think president Trump has a nice family and they didn’t deserve this.  

What did they go through here?  Were they even there?

The DOJ showed up and took away a bunch of documents he shouldn't have had there.  

• Confused 1