craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I don't trust anyone in politics.   But when people from all different sides share a concern over something it makes me 2nd guess it.  It is more tangible than you just saying you are sure of something that you have just as much info on as the rest of us.

Yeah because a politician would never lie. 

Can you trace back the whole "FBI and DOJ are being weaponized" line of thinking?

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Classic Utilit99....got nothing and get backed into a corner so just emojis. 

Backed into a corner by this SeanHauckShoNuff? :lol:

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Of course this ignores my voting record over the years shows me voting for Republican candidates by a 2-1 margin. 

But keep making excuses for Trump

🤣

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

Can you trace back the whole "FBI and DOJ are being weaponized" line of thinking?

Not sure where you are going with this.  The point is politicians....some that hate Trump.  Some from different parties...have raised concern. ...  Ok every politician lies. So what makes Trump any worse?  

I and others are questioning things.  You are so sure of yourself when you have no more info than the next guy.  

There is the difference 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Not sure where you are going with this.  The point is politicians....some that hate Trump.  Some from different parties...have raised concern. ...  Ok every politician lies. So what makes Trump any worse?  

I and others are questioning things.  You are so sure of yourself when you have no more info than the next guy.  

There is the difference 

42 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So in one breath you say "lol like politicians wouldn't lie"

Then in the next breath you basically dismiss the idea that a governmental agency could be shady.  

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

So in one breath you say "lol like politicians wouldn't lie"

Then in the next breath you basically dismiss the idea that a governmental agency could be shady.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

Um, the Russia hoax? 

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Um, Hillary not being charged? 

You sure?

Well, a DOJ lawyer lied on a fisa warrant. We can start there.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, a DOJ lawyer lied on a fisa warrant. We can start there.  

It can't have 3 starting points. So you got to pick one that you are certain is the start. 

• Sad 1

It can't have 3 starting points. So you got to pick one that you are certain is the start. 

Nah. There’s a lot throughout history. .  I’ll throw them out there as they come to me. Start with that one. Or dodge. Up to you. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

You said trace back. Not, starting point. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. There’s a lot throughout history. .  I’ll throw them out there as they come to me. Start with that one. Or dodge. Up to you. 

I'm not dodging. It's a simple question:

Tracing it back means to find where it begins. 

2 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I'm not dodging. It's a simple question:

Tracing it back means to find where it begins. 

July 26, 1908.  Now about that FISA warrant. You do know what one is, right? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

July 26, 1908.  Now about that FISA warrant. You do know what one is, right? 

Yes. Are you going to actually answer my question and not be a condescending douchenozzle?

Yes. Are you going to actually answer my question and not be a condescending douchenozzle?

This isn’t your home economics class. You don’t make the rules. Take your ball and go home or answer the question.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This isn’t your home economics class. You don’t make the rules. Take your ball and go home or answer the question.  

You asked "Do you know what a FISA Warrant is" I said yes. I answered your question...Your turn now:

You asked "Do you know what a FISA Warrant is" I said yes. I answered your question...Your turn now:

July 26, 1908.

11 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

July 26, 1908.

So your argument is the FBI has been weaponized since its beginning?

So you aren't being serious at this point. You hitting the bottle this early?

3 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

What a liberal deflector. The left has used the DOJ as a political weapon against Trump for the past 7 years and this guy says, "trace it back to the beginning of time". :doh:

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

So you guys agree it is all a political show.  

Lol.  We all agree with you.   

We are all on the same page here besides Rusty who is running out of veins to pop.  

Any Trump supporter should be familiar with political theater. 

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Look to this guy. Can’t answer the question about the FISA warrant. Probably does t know what one is. Hell, he probably didn’t even know the DOJ lied on one.  He wasn’t told. That one action blows up his whole the “DOJ hasn’t been weaponized “ fairytale that he’s been fed and gobbled up.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Look to this guy. Can’t answer the question about the FISA warrant. Probably does t know what one is. Hell, he probably didn’t even know the DOJ lied on one.  He wasn’t told. That one action blows up his whole the “DOJ hasn’t been weaponized “ fairytale that he’s been fed and gobbled up.  

Well....we really need to talk about the history of politics through the ages to be able to see what's happening right before our eye's today. 

Otherwise, no way can he comment on the last 7 years of liberal politics. Even though he voted for Trump twice. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Your question is dumb, like when did people first enter a dark cigar smoke filled room and decide to weaponize it? Gee, they didn't tell us, so i guess you sure got us with that one. :dunno:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, craftsman said:

You said trace back. Not, starting point. 

His English is not so good.

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Your question is dumb, like when did people first enter a dark cigar smoke filled room and decide to weaponize it? Gee, they didn't tell us, so i guess you sure got us with that one. :dunno:

Logic is even worse.

14 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

It really sux that he made the country better during his term and now we find out that he's just a lying scumbag politician like the rest. 
Damn. :(

Also, you bleeding hearts should really take a long look in the mirror and decide which side you are really on. America first or America last. 

KITTAHS FIRST!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump·1h

Wow! In the raid by the FBI of Mar-a-Lago, they stole my three Passports (one expired), along with everything else. This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never seen before in our Country. Third World!

5 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I would think a question is dumb too if I had no answer for it.

It should be very simple to pinpoint. 

23 hours ago, wiffleball said:

And the fact that the GOP immediately rose up and then ran away once they saw the warrant and the details? That's not a good sign.

Say what?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

I would think a question is dumb too if I had no answer for it.

It should be very simple to pinpoint. 

Remarkably, the cigar smoke room super villains don't usually tell us when they meet.  :dunno:

Seriously though, I doubt it is part of some illuminati world takeover (although others here will disagree).  Nevertheless, discussions involving illegal and/or illicit activities don't always show up as such in one's Outlook calendar.

This is part of your (and many Leftist's) problem -- bad guys hide stuff from you, and you buy it.  Example:

Hillary set up an illegal server with classified emails, then when caught, destroyed it.

Mooney conclusion:  they didn't find any emails so she must be innocent.

Rightists:  Umm... :huh: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump·1h

Wow! In the raid by the FBI of Mar-a-Lago, they stole my three Passports (one expired), along with everything else. This is an assault on a political opponent at a level never seen before in our Country. Third World!

Everything the left does points us in the direction of turning into a third world country. And these fool liberals on this site are all voting for it. Sad. 

• Haha 1

I would argue the abuses started on July 27, 1917, the date J. edgar Hoover was hired by the Justice Department to work in the War Emergency Division.  Hoover immediately learned due process may not be due if the populace and their representatives are sufficiently scared.  There is a direct line to Hoovers compilation of his enemies and dissidents lists and his blackmail files, files he used to control and/or influence the national debate for decades.  The history of the FBI is both proud and dark, simultaneously, but they have always been in the business of shaping political debate from the shadows.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

Remarkably, the cigar smoke room super villains don't usually tell us when they meet.  :dunno:

Seriously though, I doubt it is part of some illuminati world takeover (although others here will disagree).  Nevertheless, discussions involving illegal and/or illicit activities don't always show up as such in one's Outlook calendar.

This is part of your (and many Leftist's) problem -- bad guys hide stuff from you, and you buy it.  Example:

Hillary set up an illegal server with classified emails, then when caught, destroyed it.

Mooney conclusion:  they didn't find any emails so she must be innocent.

Rightists:  Umm... :huh: 

Are you a playwright? You love to construct these fictional scenes that you somehow think are reality based.

You could've stopped at the bolded part but you felt like you needed to justify some of the other people's conspiracy theories. This is why conspiracy theories grow. But you know- you do you. 

Are you a playwright?

He's no junior high English teacher that's for sure.  

• Haha 1

So, after calling for release of the warrant and Trump agreeing profoundly, the ever transparent DOJ tells judge not to release the affidavit.  Chickenchits.

Are you a playwright? You love to construct these fictional scenes that you somehow think are reality based.

You could've stopped at the bolded part but you felt like you needed to justify some of the other people's conspiracy theories. This is why conspiracy theories grow. But you know- you do you. 

Do you realize you bolded the part where I said it's probably not a global conspiracy? :unsure:

54 minutes ago, Horseman said:

It's a matter of National Security! and this BS don't jive.  

They've known he had those files forever. And they didn't pick specific things, they took even his personal files. It's a witch hunt trying to find something because they failed on yet another attack against him with the January 6, 2021 tv show fiasco. 

• Like 1