craftsman

Trump's residence raided by the FBI

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Part (e) doesn't have the 'aforesaid' to Part (a) "the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation,"

Just having possession of the document in itself seems to be a crime, as stated by the security defense lawyer I quoted above.

They why does it say intent? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals have changed the meaning of 'intent' to mean 'no intent needed'. Gotta keep up.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Part (e) doesn't have the word intent in that section.

(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; 

• Confused 1

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

By golly you’re right! So when does he get charged?

Why would I know this?

11 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Listen, if they don’t show he intended to commit espionage then this is just more of the same. A witch hunt. A fishing expedition using the pretext of the espionage act to get them through the door. And it will backfire if so.  If it’s not so I await the charges. What do you think will happen? I hope they have more than this espionage bullshit. I actually do. If not then the FBI has to be dismantled. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Listen, if they don’t show he intended to commit espionage then this is just more of the same. A witch hunt. A fishing expedition using the pretext of the espionage act to get them through the door. And it will backfire if so.  If it’s not so I await the charges. What do you think will happen? I hope they have more than this espionage bullshit. I actually do. If not then the FBI has to be dismantled. 

I've shown you the section, shown that 'intent to commit' espionage is not part of that section. I've quoted a lawyer who works with national security issues saying that possession is all it takes for it to be crime.  In addition to that, I'm going to assume that the FBI and the federal judge who signed off on the warrant both understand the statute better than you. 

I've said my piece on this, supported and I don't have anymore to say about it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There doesn't need to be intent here. The way he handled the documents seems like a clear Espionage Act violation and a crime. Even after handed a subpoena, he didn't return the documents, hence the raid. The walls are closing in. He's going to get charged and tried on something, perhaps everything - tax fraud, election interference, Jan. 6 and these documents. 

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

There doesn't need to be intent here. The way he handled the documents seems like a clear Espionage Act violation and a crime. Even after handed a subpoena, he didn't return the documents, hence the raid. The walls are closing in. He's going to get charged and tried on something, perhaps everything - tax fraud, election interference, Jan. 6 and these documents. 

Ok. 

4 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This guy will be on his deathbed screaming about Trump and how THIS time they got him. 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

This guy will be on his deathbed screaming about Trump and how THIS time they got him. 

Or in a few months laughing at your ass when he gets prison time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You sound like a hypocritical dousch when you say there doenst need to be intent. 

Therefore, Comey said the FBI has "reasonable confidence" that there was "no intentional misconduct" in connection to the sorting of Clinton's emails.  "Our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case,"

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I've shown you the section, shown that 'intent to commit' espionage is not part of that section. I've quoted a lawyer who works with national security issues saying that possession is all it takes for it to be crime.  In addition to that, I'm going to assume that the FBI and the federal judge who signed off on the warrant both understand the statute better than you. 

I've said my piece on this, supported and I don't have anymore to say about it. 

He probably is relying on what the FBI director said last time something like this happened. 

So espionage has nothing to do with the espionage act. That’s what we’re being told.  Illegally possessing or removing classification or top secret material? Ok. I’ll buy that.  But espionage is not on the table. 

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Or in a few months laughing at your ass when he gets prison time.

The only reason I care is the obvious  weaponization of the DOJ  by the liberals in government.

You are so all full of Trump hatred you don't see how wrong this all has been over the last 7 years. Trump hasn't done anything near as bad as what the liberals have been doing in that time frame.

I don't understand how you are so utterly blinded by your hatred in life that you can't see the corruption. In fact you are enjoying the corruption in the back of your hate filled mind.

Anybody who thinks Trump will get prison time is delusional. In the recent past a POTUS lied us into a nation building exercise that cost trillion$ and thousands of lives and there were no consequences at all. These people do whatever they want and get away with it every time.

• Thanks 1

So possession of illegally obtained classified and top secret material isn’t enough of reason to get a warrant to retrieve them?  

So, depending upon the time of day Trump's claimed:

1. I didn't have any documents!

2. Okay, I had documents, but they were all declassified. By me.

3. Okay, I had secret documents yeah but they told me to throw them in an extra closet with a lock and theyd be okay.

4. But but Obama took 33 million classified documents! (Which was immediately debunked course.)

... Sounds innocent to me.

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

3. Okay, I had secret documents yeah but they told me to throw them in an extra closet with a lock and theyd be okay.

4. But but Obama took 33 million classified documents! (Which was immediately debunked course.)

5. The FBI planted the classified documents

Fixed

7 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So you don't know what's going on. Nothing new I guess.

Former President Donald Trump’s response to the federal raid on his Mar-a-Lago home this week ricocheted from conspiracy to whataboutism: First, he suggested the FBI could have planted the top-secret material it found at his South Florida residence. Then he shifted focus to his predecessor, Barack Obama, whom he said had done the same thing, only worse ― a claim the National Archives was moved to debunk on Friday.

Trump now appears to have landed on an old standby, claiming victimhood because he supposedly didn’t do anything wrong to begin with. He had already declassified everything that had been taken to Mar-a-Lago, Trump argued on Truth Social, the platform he founded after being kicked off Twitter.

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Former President Donald Trump’s response to the federal raid on his Mar-a-Lago home this week ricocheted from conspiracy to whataboutism: First, he suggested the FBI could have planted the top-secret material it found at his South Florida residence. Then he shifted focus to his predecessor, Barack Obama, whom he said had done the same thing, only worse ― a claim the National Archives was moved to debunk on Friday.

Trump now appears to have landed on an old standby, claiming victimhood because he supposedly didn’t do anything wrong to begin with. He had already declassified everything that had been taken to Mar-a-Lago, Trump argued on Truth Social, the platform he founded after being kicked off Twitter.

How many times are you going to tell us Trump had it wrong about Obama ? 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So possession of illegally obtained classified and top secret material isn’t enough of reason to get a warrant to retrieve them?  

So? Anyone? 

3 hours ago, craftsman said:

I am in posession of both a car, and a bottle of Hendricks Gin. Damn I could get arrested for DUI without even taking a drink and not driving.

no, you should be euthanized to protect the human gene pool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, taco breath said:

no, you should be euthanized to protect the human gene pool.

Maybe you are right.  After seeing what my f*cking your mom produced in you, I should rethink about having sex with hillbilly hookers.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Maybe you are right.  After seeing what my f*cking your mom produced in you, I should rethink about having sex with hillbilly hookers.

Ha! Facial 💥

5 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

So Yay or Nay on the pizza rolls?

I'm starting to think that the term 'pizza rolls' coming from SeanHauck is some kind of sick sexual advance on his part. 

He wants to know if you are in or not. 

We now know what they were really after. 

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump ·6h

Oh great! It has just been learned that the FBI, in its now famous raid of Mar-a-Lago, took boxes of privileged “attorney-client” material, and also “executive” privileged material, which they knowingly should not have taken. By copy of this TRUTH, I respectfully request that these documents be immediately returned to the location from which they were taken. Thank you!

42 minutes ago, Horseman said:

We now know what they were really after. 

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump ·6h

Oh great! It has just been learned that the FBI, in its now famous raid of Mar-a-Lago, took boxes of privileged “attorney-client” material, and also “executive” privileged material, which they knowingly should not have taken. By copy of this TRUTH, I respectfully request that these documents be immediately returned to the location from which they were taken. Thank you!

Well, that's a new one. Add it to the list.

Except for one thing, executive privilege ends when you stop being the president.

Yeah, the more you see Trump ping-ponging from one excuse to another sometimes completely discrediting his last excuse, you got to think he's a little nervous. And the fact that the GOP immediately rose up and then ran away once they saw the warrant and the details? That's not a good sign.

14 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, the more you see Trump ping-ponging from one excuse to another sometimes completely discrediting his last excuse, you got to think he's a little nervous. And the fact that the GOP immediately rose up and then ran away once they saw the warrant and the details? That's not a good sign.

Another fan of liberals weaponizing the DOJ for the last 7 years.

You fools are becoming a dime a dozen.

3 hours ago, wiffleball said:

"As we can all relate to, everyone ends up having to bring home their work from time to time. American presidents are no different. President Trump, in order to prepare for work the next day, often took documents, including classified documents, to the residence. He had a standing order that documents removed from the Oval Office and taken to the residence were deemed to be declassified the moment he removed them.”

The FBI planted classified documents in more believable than President Trump took documents home to get prepared for the next day!  🤣

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a bunch of puzzies. Especially you Honcho

6 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

So he willfully communicated or transmitted data to a foreign government?

To satisfy e, I think you'd have to prove some foreign agents broke into his house and took the data since he didn't protect it properly.  Or that he actually shared it with a foreign government of course.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

So he willfully communicated or transmitted data to a foreign government?

To satisfy e, I think you'd have to prove some foreign agents broke into his house and took the data since he didn't protect it properly.  Or that he actually shared it with a foreign government of course.

No you don't. I've been reading that just mere possession of the documents. Regardless of intense or whatever happens to them is enough to get you in some pretty f****** hot water.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-documents-mar-a-lago-adam-schiff-face-the-nation/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17