Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Football

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Rutgers was such an upgrade on East Carolina, UNLV, and Bowling Green that UM only beat them by 24.

Meanwhile, I happened to notice that Ohio State plays against Notre Dame on the road in South Bend this week. <_<

Maybe I would enjoy Michigan 2023's schedule better if I get my balls amputated and tailgate with $3 (after rebate) cases of Bud Light.

"Whoo Hoo!"

"Beat Rutgers!"

"Yay!"

"Touchdown!"

"In your face, Rutgers!"

"I bet our women's basketball team can beat yours too!"

360_F_484544392_W5ZRqPpCAy3ALbA7eWlu4dXW7DToi4cy.thumb.jpg.a8004dc52b76d67d060c8a138020c4f3.jpg

If we have such a great focking team this year, why don't we ever play anybody remotely decent? We're focking cowards. This is embarrassing. I'm not rooting for this. The team that loses the Ohio State/Notre Dame game will have provided an entertaining game and come out of it with their heads high and their pride and dignity intact. Michigan is 4-0* and has accomplished jack squat nothing.

They have Texas on the non con schedule next year. Lets see if they keep it.  Doubtful

3 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

KU about to be ranked heading into their undefeated matchup in Austin next week.

That is going to be a stretch…  They only had 15 voting points last week and was 31st and almost 90 points out of 25th…. That is a lot to make up for a team that barely covered at home…

They still might make the rankings, there are a lot of voters out there that just look at the results…

35 minutes ago, posty said:

That is going to be a stretch…  They only had 15 voting points last week and was 31st and almost 90 points out of 25th…. That is a lot to make up for a team that barely covered at home…

They still might make the rankings, there are a lot of voters out there that just look at the results…

It's early.   What really matters is how they perform next Saturday, ranked or not. 

110 years of suckage, mofo's :headbanger:

20 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

KU about to be ranked heading into their undefeated matchup in Austin next week. 

Well I stand corrected...  Kansas made it to 24th in the AP poll...

Apologies cmh...

7 hours ago, posty said:

Well I stand corrected...  Kansas made it to 24th in the AP poll...

Apologies cmh...

Why the hell you feel like you need to apologize to me? 😆

It's just fun to be relevant and feel like watching college football means something.   I'm not silly enough to think this team I follow is competing for a natty.  But with how they are playing, on both sides of the ball, we're getting good matchups scheduled in nationally televised games, and no reason to think 7-8 wins isn't out of the question, with a decent bowl opportunity as a possibility that I may consider traveling for in late December 😉

13 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Why the hell you feel like you need to apologize to me? 😆

I was giving you crap because I thought that they would not be ranked...  I was wrong, thus the apology...

50 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Hey @Burt , horns down biatch$##!@#!@# :banana: :banana: :banana:

Hey be careful, doing that will get you fined by the Big 12...

What early game is everyone watching?

USC/ Colorado is intriguing, also interested to see how Kentucky fares against Florida at home.   Probably focus on the closer of the two but keep my eye on both. 

For KU, they could either get blown out of the water and be unranked next week, keep it close but still lose and keep our fans engaged, or they could surprise people and win and move up likely into the teens.   I'm optimistic for our chances but not going to be surprised if we lose. 

I'm getting the feeling it's not going to be the usc/ Colorado game that will be s close one 

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

What early game is everyone watching?

Probably South Alabama/JMU...

Ray Davis looks like he could be an NFL stud

KU had to roll with their backup qb but hanging with texas

New coaching staff, same awful performance, Nice job Nebraska getting killed Vs Michigan.  

On 9/25/2023 at 1:54 PM, posty said:

Hey be careful, doing that will get you fined by the Big 12...

It'll also get your ass kicked on a Saturday afternoon. 😂

On 9/30/2023 at 4:01 PM, weepaws said:

New coaching staff, same awful performance, Nice job Nebraska getting killed Vs Michigan.  

First non-bullsh*t team Michigan has faced this year but same result.

Red river rivalry was a good one

Kentucky could shock the world 

3 hours ago, bostonlager said:

Kentucky could shock the world 

Carson Beck is 11 for 11 for 146yds & 2 td's😱

Nebraska won , now that’s fantastic. 

Damn shame that Notre Dame is going to lose to Louisville…. Man such a damn shame…

USC tied 28 - 28 with Arizona with 4 seconds in the game, USC high snapped the very short field goal attempt and didn't get the kick off. Going to overtime, right now.

5 hours ago, Gepetto said:

USC tied 28 - 28 with Arizona with 4 seconds in the game, USC high snapped the very short field goal attempt and didn't get the kick off. Going to overtime, right now.

I saw the second half of that game. A lot of stupid penalties but over all very entertaining. I bet Arizona -8.5 at half time and at least I made a $50 for my time.

That QB Caleb Williams didn't look all that impressive. It seems like they were praising him for things he did in the past like winning the Heisman last year. 

He throws a decent ball but he was hanging onto it a lot. Small sample size though as that's all I have ever seen of him. So it may have just been an aberration as everyone out there says he's a generational QB. :dunno:

UNC, Duke, Kansas and Kentucky all ranked. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

UNC, Duke, Kansas and Kentucky all ranked. 

So?

Good job by the Hurricanes on running out the clock against the Jackets...

2 minutes ago, posty said:

So?

I would imagine that's a first. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

I would imagine that's a first. 

It is, but still, so?  Really not that big of a deal IMO...

Give me Kentucky -2.5, Miami +3, and KU -3 parlay for a hundy please (if I was a gambling man).

Exciting ending to Indiana - Penn State. Was tied 24-24 with 2 minutes left, Penn State throws a 57 yard touchdown down the sideline. Indiana gets the ball back after the kickoff. Sack, fumble, safety for a Penn State 9 point lead with 1:33 left. It's over.