Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Football

2 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

Good start

This KU - OU game is scheduled to end at 2:30 but they're only in the 3rd quarter. That's odd. Did it kick off on time?

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

This KU - OU game is scheduled to end at 2:30 but they're only in the 3rd quarter. That's odd. Did it kick off on time?

Weather delay

Just now, cmh6476 said:

Weather delay

Now it's on FS1 but that's supposed to be Nebraska - Purdue that I want to watch. Now I have to find FS2 for Nebraksa. Don't know if I have it.

This has been a great game.   Lots of intriguing matchups scheduled this afternoon. 

I was watching in 4k and now oregon/ Utah is in the 5k channel :mad:

6 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Now it's on FS1 but that's supposed to be Nebraska - Purdue that I want to watch. Now I have to find FS2 for Nebraksa. Don't know if I have it.

I think they may have said fox business channel

OK I have Nebraska on my  phone on the Fox Sports App. Huskers stopped Purdue on their opening possession. Purdue had 4th and 11 from Nebraska 35 and went for it and threw it to the endzone. Close but Nebraska had it covered so turnover on downs for Purdue.

13 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I was watching in 4k and now oregon/ Utah is in the 5k channel :mad:

Awwww…

11 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I think they may have said fox business channel

It's on FS2. I just found it on my big screen TV. Didn't know I had that channel.

Just now, Gepetto said:

It's on FS2. I just found it on my big screen TV. Didn't know I had that channel.

FS2 is a nice channel…. Too bad it does seem to be hidden…

• Like 1

I was a freshmen the last time ku beat ou.   I was there wish my special needs cousin who was younger and the ticket taker let her in with a student ticket.   OU kicked the field goal to put them ahead as time expired, holding penalty moved them back and then they missed the next one and game was over. 

What a fockin game.   Ku came to play

We belong mo fos :banana:

Sec bit ches

4 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I was a freshmen the last time ku beat ou.   I was there wish my special needs cousin who was younger and the ticket taker let her in with a student ticket.   OU kicked the field goal to put them ahead as time expired, holding penalty moved them back and then they missed the next one and game was over. 

That's great. What a great memory. Also that was a great game and win by KU today. I like seeing OU lose.

Nice win cmh 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Utah has owned Oregon the last couple of years but not today. It’s all Ducks. They look really impressive so far. 

Oregon beat Utah last year

45 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Utah has owned Oregon the last couple of years but not today. It’s all Ducks. They look really impressive so far. 

The only game screwing up my parley🤬🤬

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oregon made a statement for sure…

Nebraska is kicking arse.  

College Football Playoff Rankings

Results of the first College Football Playoff rankings for the 2023 season.

RANKING REC.
1. Ohio State 8-0
2. Georgia 8-0
3. Michigan 8-0
4. Florida State 8-0
5. Washington 8-0
6. Oregon 7-1
7. Texas 7-1
8. Alabama 7-1
9. Oklahoma 7-1
10. Ole Miss 7-1
11. Penn State 7-1
12. Missouri 7-1
13. Louisville 7-1
14. LSU 6-2
15. Notre Dame 7-2
16. Oregon State 6-2
17. Tennessee 6-2
18. Utah 6-2
19. UCLA 6-2
20. Southern California 7-2
21. Kansas 6-2
22. Oklahoma State 6-2
23. Kansas State 6-2
24. Tulane 7-1
25. Air Force 8-0

6 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

College Football Playoff Rankings

Results of the first College Football Playoff rankings for the 2023 season.

RANKING REC.
1. Ohio State 8-0
2. Georgia 8-0
3. Michigan 8-0
4. Florida State 8-0
5. Washington 8-0
6. Oregon 7-1
7. Texas 7-1
8. Alabama 7-1
9. Oklahoma 7-1
10. Ole Miss 7-1
11. Penn State 7-1
12. Missouri 7-1
13. Louisville 7-1
14. LSU 6-2
15. Notre Dame 7-2
16. Oregon State 6-2
17. Tennessee 6-2
18. Utah 6-2
19. UCLA 6-2
20. Southern California 7-2
21. Kansas 6-2
22. Oklahoma State 6-2
23. Kansas State 6-2
24. Tulane 7-1
25. Air Force 8-0

Don't know their schedule but could see FS losing a game before the season over, Maybe Mich and Washington as well. Mich hasn't played Ohio State and Penn State yet.

15 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Don't know their schedule but could see FS losing a game before the season over, Maybe Mich and Washington as well. Mich hasn't played Ohio State and Penn State yet.

At this point I don't know if we can say we have a dominant team. If Michigan had actually scheduled anyone besides Roast Beef Tech in their non-conf, we could have a discussion. It's wide open with an entire month left to sort it all out. I love college foosball.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

At this point I don't know if we can say we have a dominant team. If Michigan had actually scheduled anyone besides Roast Beef Tech in their non-conf, we could have a discussion. It's wide open with an entire month left to sort it all out. I love college foosball.

Agreed no dominant team and don't think Georgia this season is as good as the last couple.

7 hours ago, bostonlager said:

The games aren't interesting and when you're 8-0 and your toughest opponent was Rutgers, you haven't proven a damn thing. Plus they were caught cheating. Why in the fock you need to cheat to beat Mrs. Helbling's 3rd grade class, I have no idea, but it happens. This is my favorite team with what is billed as their best team in a long time but their games are boring and I just can't get into it. I'll tune in in a couple of weeks against Penn State.

Me and my redneck SEC friends agree... this is one of those rare years when a non-SEC team wins it all. Ohio St, Michigan, FSU, etc.  A down year for the conference, with Georgia Bulldogs our only hope. They good, but not as good as before.

Jim Harbaugh: Yeah! We stole another little kid's bike! :overhead:

Me: Can we play somebody ranked in the top 75 please?

Jim Harbaugh : Rutgers is ranked #47 

Me: <_<

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Will Michigan face any serious punishment?

I doubt it...  Probably be like the one this year...  Harbaugh suspended for the first three games of the season when they are playing that tough out-of-conference schedule...

Wow! Michigan State beat Nebraska. The way this season is going with the HC fired and kids leaving the program, glad they had the pieces. Hopefully they find a coach who can right the ship before they go the way of Illinois or Indiana into also-ran status.

42 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Oklahoma Oklahoma St

Good game. 

Mu Georgia as well

Washington at USC is an offensive explosion. USC 28 - 21 over Washington in the 2nd quarter.

I know it was against a 5-3 BYU, but this has been one of the best complete games I have seen WVU play in a long time…

If they play like this next week, they could possibly beat the Sooners next week…