edjr

Josh McDaniels ***official time to fire him***

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’s say the Raiders are vastly under achieving. 

100%  McDaniels is not a good HC. like the rest of the BB tree. At least he is 2 and 0 against BB :first:

Patriots threw away their season yesterday. Though they were just going to get obliterated in the playoffs anyway, a la 2021

42 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Patriots threw away their season yesterday. Though they were just going to get obliterated in the playoffs anyway, a la 2021

What season? Stop dreaming.  They were losing the next 3

2 hours ago, edjr said:

What season? Stop dreaming.  They were losing the next 3

Nah like I said, they would’ve squeaked in the playoffs then immediately got their asses kicked by a contender 

McDaniels vs Belichick game was a joke. 2 worst coaches in the NFL now? Oh wait, nobody is worse than Jeff Saturday.

Just now, dogcows said:

McDaniels vs Belichick game was a joke. 2 worst coaches in the NFL now? Oh wait, nobody is worse than Jeff Saturday.

The guy in Denver has to be the worst. 

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The guy in Denver has to be the worst. 

There are so many good candidates for worst HC in the NFL. 

Kingsbury?

Saturday? Did they really just lose a 33 pt lead? 

Steve Wilks? Who?

Dennis Allen? Who?

Dan Campbell?

Lovie Smiff? all timer

No way they beat KC.  6 and 11 :lol:

95% chance Tom Brady is the QB for the Raiders next year.

(before he retired) 

McDaniels fired during season. Jimmy G will get hurt and they will tank. 

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

McDaniels fired during season. Jimmy G will get hurt and they will tank. 

Wrong.

Jimmy only throws to the middle so Adams will catch one in the middle then get clobbered and be lost for the season ... THEN McDaniels will get fired and Jimmy G will get hurt.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

9 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

@Edjr bump

I turned on the game late and couldn’t believe they make such a stupid call.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

@Edjr bump

what was the spread?  

McDaniels will look great on the Patriots sideline next season, being paid by the Raiders. 

Same coach, same game that on 4th and an inch from the 50 yard line dialed up play action for a 50 yard touchdown. Astonishing really.

maybe da raiders can trade mcsuck to the pats for belicheat. hahahaha! 😆 

Suck suck suck

Raiders looked awful Monday night. Glad the Lions were the straw that broke the camel's back.

Davante Adams is the new Offensive Coordinator

(don't bother looking I made that up)

:overhead:Welcome back to the Patriots

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Antonio Pierce? This should be good. 

Can he do any worse that McDaniels?

Another Belichick disciple thinking he's the smartest guy in the room and alienating and blaming all the talent on the team for the problems.  And Ziegler was just as bad.  You'd think Davis would have seen the debacle that was Qinn-tricia in Detroit and learned from it.  But I'm sure Mark thinks he's the smartest guy in the room too.

• Like 1

After his debacle in Denver, including another taping scandal and his back stabbing of the Colts who were willing to over look his dumpster fire in denver there was no way anyone should have hired him.  This newest failure was wholly predictable.   

32 minutes ago, Twinsdad said:

Can he do any worse that McDaniels?

Another Belichick disciple thinking he's the smartest guy in the room and alienating and blaming all the talent on the team for the problems.  And Ziegler was just as bad.  You'd think Davis would have seen the debacle that was Qinn-tricia in Detroit and learned from it.  But I'm sure Mark thinks he's the smartest guy in the room too.

I was thinking more about the press conferences. I bet the raiders play for him and D Adams gets about 25 balls. 

53 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was thinking more about the press conferences. I bet the raiders play for him and D Adams gets about 25 balls. 

Agree, the locker room should immediately change and D Adams becomes the primary target, like he should be.   Didn't get to see that in DET, because they fired them later in the season....and Darrell Bevell was the OC that took over.

I can't stand Tom Brady, but it's glaringly obvious that the entire Belichick coaching tree can't do sh1t when they don't have the GOAT under center. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

After his debacle in Denver, including another taping scandal and his back stabbing of the Colts who were willing to over look his dumpster fire in denver there was no way anyone should have hired him.  This newest failure was wholly predictable.   

I couldn’t believe anyone would even entertain the thought after what he did with Indy. That should have been career suicide 

Assuming that POS harbaugh ends up there next year, this dumpster fire should be ongoing for a while.

Jim, btw.

4 hours ago, patweisers44 said:

Assuming that POS harbaugh ends up there next year, this dumpster fire should be ongoing for a while.

Jim, btw.

Maybe Michigan State will come calling. :lol:

Mike Valenti has been all over Detroit sports talk radio, regularly pleading the case for MSU to hire Urban Meyer. This would make his head explode.

5 hours ago, DonS said:

I can't stand Tom Brady, but it's glaringly obvious that the entire Belichick coaching tree can't do sh1t when they don't have the GOAT under center. 

Really says everything you need to know about TB12

On 10/31/2023 at 9:10 AM, kilroy69 said:

He reminds me so much of adam gase. 

McDaniels is not a bad O-Coordinator. 

The problem is Mark Davis gave him the entire franchise, and McDaniels got to handpick his own GM. Which essentially means McDaniels was the one drafting. And in Denver, he's proven he's a horrible drafter/horrible personnel guy. 

Belichick is not a great drafter. He's one of the few NFL long term types where he's had such a long run, that you can see his drafting history in a much more practical context than just about anyone else. Now Belichick has hit on some picks over the years, but the Patriots problems stem, almost completely, from their consistent poor drafting record. That's what a lot of Belichick "disciples" drag along with them. They embody many of the worst personnel aspects of Belichick, but none of the good ones ( Belichick, to his credit, does do well in UDFA, gaming the "compensation pick system" and he sometimes does well in trades, but not always, but that's far more than McDaniels and O'Brien have done) 

If your team drafts well and keeps drafting well, it covers up a lot of other flaws. The first time that the Giants beat the Patriots in that Super Bowl, the GMen got a ton of contribution from their picks and personnel moves from that offseason and the offseason prior. 

Belichick is an outlier in that regard. But you can't really give personnel control to someone who is clearly horrible at it. Mark Davis didn't assess that correctly and now that team is a mess. For example,  Scot McCloughan of the 49ers, Seahawks and Redskins, that guy understands personnel. But he's a ticking timebomb otherwise in his personal life and that ends up being too much for people. Get someone who can draft and draft well and that gives your team a real future. 

10 hours ago, Blue Horseshoe said:

McDaniels is not a bad O-Coordinator. 

The problem is Mark Davis gave him the entire franchise, and McDaniels got to handpick his own GM. Which essentially means McDaniels was the one drafting. And in Denver, he's proven he's a horrible drafter/horrible personnel guy. 

Belichick is not a great drafter. He's one of the few NFL long term types where he's had such a long run, that you can see his drafting history in a much more practical context than just about anyone else. Now Belichick has hit on some picks over the years, but the Patriots problems stem, almost completely, from their consistent poor drafting record. That's what a lot of Belichick "disciples" drag along with them. They embody many of the worst personnel aspects of Belichick, but none of the good ones ( Belichick, to his credit, does do well in UDFA, gaming the "compensation pick system" and he sometimes does well in trades, but not always, but that's far more than McDaniels and O'Brien have done) 

If your team drafts well and keeps drafting well, it covers up a lot of other flaws. The first time that the Giants beat the Patriots in that Super Bowl, the GMen got a ton of contribution from their picks and personnel moves from that offseason and the offseason prior. 

Belichick is an outlier in that regard. But you can't really give personnel control to someone who is clearly horrible at it. Mark Davis didn't assess that correctly and now that team is a mess. For example,  Scot McCloughan of the 49ers, Seahawks and Redskins, that guy understands personnel. But he's a ticking timebomb otherwise in his personal life and that ends up being too much for people. Get someone who can draft and draft well and that gives your team a real future. 

Agreed. He's good at Xs and Os but I think he's maxed out career-wise as an OC The finer details of HC and GM escape him. Questionable decision making together with losing snowballs into locker room discontent.