Sign in to follow this  
IGotWorms

Woman who said she was too good looking to arrest is arrested for murdering mom

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — A 28-year-old woman who previously told police she was too good-looking to be arrested is now accused of killing her mother.

Hend Bustami allegedly killed her 62-year-old mother Wednesday morning, Las Vegas Metro police said.

Officers began looking for the daughter after finding the mother’s body, Lt. David Valenta said. California Highway Patrol took Bustami into custody in Barstow, California, around 5 a.m.

Police said in August they arrested Bustami for reportedly skipping out on a restaurant tab and violating airport rules at Harry Reid International Airport. Bustami told officers at the time that she was under arrest because she was so good-looking, an arrest report said.

“Soon after, officers working D gates were notified by TSA that [a] female matching that description was observed sleeping near the security checkpoint, hindering their operations,” the report said.

While officers were arresting her, Bustami said “that she was going to spit on all [the officers] and that officers were perverts and were trying to rape her because they [had] never seen anyone as good looking,” the report said.

Police later learned of a warrant from Las Vegas Municipal Court for Bustami’s arrest. Records show she faced a battery charge from June. She was booked into the Clark County Detention Center and later released.

Bustami was being held at a San Bernadino County jail on a fugitive of justice charge related to the killing. A court appearance had not been scheduled as of Wednesday night. Bustami will be brought back to Nevada to face a murder charge, police said.

https://www.wfxrtv.com/news/crime/woman-who-told-police-she-was-too-good-looking-to-be-arrested-is-accused-of-killing-mother/amp/

She sounds just super....:thumbsdown:

No thanks.  I'm not into that barbie-crafted, 3 inches of makeup and special lighting some girls are using nowadays.  I feel sorry for young men nowadays having to deal with the last couple generations of women.  They're getting bait and switched with the looks.

I like women who are naturally beautiful that don't have to rely on any of that garbage.  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

these are better.  8/10, but not so pretty that she shouldn't be arrested.

• Haha 1

She's pretty in the newer pics but this defense strategy only works for women who are Casey Anthony-level gorgeous and she isn't close.

3 hours ago, Voltaire said:

She's pretty in the newer pics but this defense strategy only works for women who are Casey Anthony-level gorgeous and she isn't close.

She's definitely hotter than Casey Anthony

27 minutes ago, nobody said:

She's definitely hotter than Casey Anthony

casey2.jpg.6174f53fdf782eba3f36240f27e03d52.jpg

I could come to my 'don't stick your in crazy' senses with Hend Bustami but Casey Anthony makes me melt, I have no defenses.

"Hey honey, are you feeling better? Is counselling helping? That was just a temporary one-time thing wasn't it? Yeah, yeah, don't worry, I'm willing to overlook it. You're probably not like that anymore." 

58 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I could come to my 'don't stick your in crazy' senses with Hend Bustami but Casey Anthony makes me melt, I have no defenses.

"Hey honey, are you feeling better? Is counselling helping? That was just a temporary one-time thing wasn't it? Yeah, yeah, don't worry, I'm willing to overlook it. You're probably not like that anymore." 

Big fivehead, but I agree, she was cute and definitely slutty af :wub:

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

As usual, I agree with you.