cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

The Charlottesville crowd would agree with you 💯

What was the chant at Charlottesville, the “you won’t replace us” one? Is that what you’re talking about? 

3 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

It must be exhausting disliking such a large group of people so much.  

Righties tend to hate the policies and behaviors; Lefties hate the people.  If you know anyone who "unfriended" someone because of politics, I'm confident it was a Lefty who couldn't stand a Trumpy Magatard Nazi Fascist AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH$#@!$#@!#$@ :dunno: 

There are many recent examples of Democrats going to Republican events and being welcomed.  The opposite, notsomuch.  Hell, Bill Maher told Dave Rubin that he (Bill) would be less welcome at a Lefty event than a Righty event, and he is a (classical) liberal.

On 11/15/2022 at 12:00 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

The democrats are the party of big money now.  It’s undeniable at this point. 

In Arizona Kelly spent 73 million and Masters spent 9. Worked. In Georgia Warnock spent 75, Walker 32. Hassan 36, Bolduc 2. 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Righties tend to hate the policies and behaviors; Lefties hate the people.  If you know anyone who "unfriended" someone because of politics, I'm confident it was a Lefty who couldn't stand a Trumpy Magatard Nazi Fascist AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH$#@!$#@!#$@ :dunno: 

There are many recent examples of Democrats going to Republican events and being welcomed.  The opposite, notsomuch.  Hell, Bill Maher told Dave Rubin that he (Bill) would be less welcome at a Lefty event than a Righty event, and he is a (classical) liberal.

I don't think I can fully agree with you, just basing it on posts on these 2 boards.   Or maybe there is a disconnect with me how people can largely call people groomers, pedos, say they are destroying the country, etc and not hate those people.  

I will however agree that those examples you give are largely coming from the left.    They seem to have a real problem with right leaning people just being at their schools for a lecture, just to use an example.   That said, if most of the schools are left leaning, we don't have many opportunities in that arena and some others.   I am trying to think of examples that would be from the other direction.  

I can only speak for myself, but as somebody who has ignored many people on FB when I was on it and on these boards, it has 0 to do with if they are D or R - I just have a low tolerance for blowhard a-holes who can't calmly talk about issues.   That usually leaned more towards Rs around these parts, but there were many on the other side I can't stand either.  

38 minutes ago, shadrap said:

nope, not hate.  not even close.  just quit forcing your views on hard working Americans that disagree with your platform.  just because you think you are right doesn't make you right.  just because it is a Democrat idea does not make it a good idea.  toeing the company line is easy.  you get the same talking points to regurgitate, and then pat yourself on the back.   I'm smart, your dumb.  cool huh?

not specifically snark directed at you, just replying to a lot of stuff I've seen posted her by the resident Libs.

I get it and see similar as well.   I just also see it from the other direction too - like I posted above, I don't get how people call libs as whole groomers, pedos, etc and not hate them.   And I see the right pushing things like abortion bans as 100% the same as the bolded.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

That's ridiculous.

I would bet that it was because it has been a Confederacy symbol for more than 150 years, exacerbated by it's use by the KKK, neo-nazies, skinheads, Proud Boys, Oath Keepers, MAGAtards and other extremist hate groups.

Blacks have always been offended by the flag. As they should, because it symbolizes hate.

So surely you think the same of BLM banners. It's an extremist hate group & anyone flying the banner is most likely a hateful POS.........

4 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

It must be exhausting disliking such a large group of people so much.  

Liberals never get tired of hating others.

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Liberals never get tired of hating others.

Some, I'm sure.   See my posts above about my thoughts from the other side.  

I see plenty of what I consider hate around these parts.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Lol you are such a hypocrite and of course still won’t even answer the question.

I think it’s pretty significant when the entire original claim was “SBF donated $40 million to Dems! Conspiracy!!!”

And yet FTX’s co-CEO donating $20 million to Republicans is NBD.  Just admit it doesn’t fit your narrative and stfu already.

Did it ever dawn on your brilliant mind that FTX might have realized that when you are sending hundred of millions of dollars all to the dems (look back at my posts - $40M was direct to dem party, hundreds of millions went to PAC's that then. . . wait for it. . .  donate only to dems) and nothing to the other side = that might be a little too obvious?    Fried was on record saying that he planned to donate a BILLION dollars to the dems in the 2024 campaign.  

So, call me crazy, but wouldn't something like having your "co-CEO" dump $20M to the other side - wouldn't that sound like exactly the kind of token gesture you would do if you were FTX?   Remember this company was washing funds around that were in the BILLIONS.   $20M was what they found between the couch cushions after a party in the Bahamas.   

Does such a smart guy like you really need me to figure this out for you?  

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Conservatives think liberals are good people with bad ideas.

Liberals think conservatives are bad people.   

Huge distinction that makes  a lot of things make sense.   

3 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Conservatives think liberals think conservatives are bad people.

Liberals think conservatives are idiots for thinking liberals think conservatives are bad people.

😂

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Did it ever dawn on your brilliant mind that FTX might have realized that when you are sending hundred of millions of dollars all to the dems (look back at my posts - $40M was direct to dem party, hundreds of millions went to PAC's that then. . . wait for it. . .  donate only to dems) and nothing to the other side = that might be a little too obvious?    Fried was on record saying that he planned to donate a BILLION dollars to the dems in the 2024 campaign.  

So, call me crazy, but wouldn't something like having your "co-CEO" dump $20M to the other side - wouldn't that sound like exactly the kind of token gesture you would do if you were FTX?   Remember this company was washing funds around that were in the BILLIONS.   $20M was what they found between the couch cushions after a party in the Bahamas.   

He donated $40m to the Dems.  So you’re saying he thought they should donate 50% of that amount to Republicans simply to throw people off the scent?  Yes, you’ve lost your mind.  

8 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Conservatives think pedos are good people?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

TIm, I'm  just trying to understand.  Is it Asperger's or straight Autism?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

That's what I keep coming back to.  A big beef from the right, with reason, is they branded racists from the left.  

I know if I had to choose between the two, I'd rather be labeled a racist than a pedophile.  Yet pedo and groomers are lobbed around daily.  It's makes 0 sense to me how those same people claim the left hates them because they think they are racists but claim they don't hate the left in the same way. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

TIm, I'm  just trying to understand.  Is it Asperger's or straight Autism?

Conservatives think liberals are pedos

Conservatives think liberals are good people

Thus, conservatives think pedos are good people

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I'm starting to think craftsman is one of your aliases.

☹️

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Conservatives think liberals are pedos

Conservatives think liberals are good people

Thus, conservatives think pedos are good people

Is this a real post?  I'm losing brain cells reading this stuff......

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

It's like The Gaytrix.

7 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Just following GC logic 

14 hours ago, Masshole said:

This whole thread is worth a read.   But if you want to keep believing that the Dems aren't up to their eyeballs in this cr@pfest and somehow this involves republicans to any significant degree or manner - you do you.   

Circling back to this post since you apparently think SBF donated hundreds of millions to Dems.

You also said recently the $40 million went “directly” to Dems and the rest was to PAC groups.  That’s a lie.  Of the $40 million, less than $1 million went “directly” to Dems -  https://www.opensecrets.org/news/2022/11/megadonor-no-more-sam-bankman-fried-spent-his-way-into-the-good-graces-of-washington-then-lost-it-all

Looking at the tweet above, the “FTX Foundation” was a charity.  Not sure where the $190 million went, but there’s no indication it went to politicians.

The “FF PAC” donated $128 million in 2020.  SBF only donated $5 million to FF PAC in 2020 - https://www.factcheck.org/2022/03/future-forward-usa-pac-ff-pac/#:~:text=FF PAC’s top individual donor in 2020 was,and his wife%2C Erica%2C each donated %242.5 million.

Quit while you’re behind.

8 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Quit while you’re behind.

Why?  A- I'm not "behind" in anything.    And, B - with every post about this you expose yourself as a hopeless shill for the democratic party.    Why would I quit that?   

59 minutes ago, Reality said:

The Nancy Pelosi reign is at an end. Victory for America. Cya.

She'll be back.  As long as she has a coffin filled with San Fran street poo at her residence in D.C.....she cannot be vaquished.  

57 minutes ago, Masshole said:

Why?  A- I'm not "behind" in anything.    And, B - with every post about this you expose yourself as a hopeless shill for the democratic party.    Why would I quit that?   

You keep lying and don’t even know the facts of the situation, and as a result are shilling baseless conspiracy theories.  I’ve now proved you factually wrong on at least 3 claims.

Edit: also, lol that saying you don’t think SBF facilitated a money laundering operation between Biden and Ukraine makes you a “shill for the Democratic Party”

10 hours ago, Masshole said:

Yup. You're crazy.

Take mercy on that poor computer chair you are blasting your Cheeto dust farts into and step away from the computer and conspiracy theories for a while. It will do you some good. 

I think we see Pelosi bail, there is likely some evidence to be found that would tend to expose her criminality in the areas of Russian Collusion and the seditious impeachments.

It would not be crazy to see some others flee as well. Thought I think idiots like Swalwell and Schiff will likely stick around too long.

Luckily most of the newly elected reps have already said they do not want to do a bunch of investigations and such, and I think that is good. Replicating the behaviors of the Democrats is no way to act. We need to leave the corruption to the corrupt and get back to normal government.

That being said, this nation needs to know just how badly Biden has sold us out to our enemies, and I think the Hunter laptop is the place to start. 

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think we see Pelosi bail, there is likely some evidence to be found that would tend to expose her criminality in the areas of Russian Collusion and the seditious impeachments.

It would not be crazy to see some others flee as well. Thought I think idiots like Swalwell and Schiff will likely stick around too long.

Luckily most of the newly elected reps have already said they do not want to do a bunch of investigations and such, and I think that is good. Replicating the behaviors of the Democrats is no way to act. We need to leave the corruption to the corrupt and get back to normal government.

That being said, this nation needs to know just how badly Biden has sold us out to our enemies, and I think the Hunter laptop is the place to start. 

If the Republicans come into the House and just start running a bunch of investigations it will be a massive misread of the general public. 

8 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Yup. You're crazy.

Take mercy on that poor computer chair you are blasting your Cheeto dust farts into and step away from the computer and conspiracy theories for a while. It will do you some good. 

Why are you so sure? There hasn’t been an audit yet. You really think what Mhole is Layla my out is behind the realm, whacko stuff? What part? 

Just now, Sean Mooney said:

If the Republicans come into the House and just start running a bunch of investigations it will be a massive misread of the general public. 

Failing to do so would break the long established tradition of the legislative branch being total a$$holes to presidents of the opposition party.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why are you so sure? There hasn’t been an audit yet. You really think what Mhole is Layla my out is behind the realm, whacko stuff? What part? 

His whole scenario he lays out is basically "What if this" and "What if that..." That isn't a compelling argument and you can't contradict hypotheticals. I do highly doubt this jamoke floated 20 million dollars to the Republicans to just throw people off his trail, and Tim has rebutted anything Masshole has tried to say "factual". I know you agree with Masshole because he is supporting what you want to believe but people who buy into conspiracy theories (like he does) are shallow thinkers. 

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Failing to do so would break the long established tradition of the legislative branch being total a$$holes to presidents of the opposition party.

I'm just saying- I don't think the general public cares all that much about the Trump stuff (other than it was the President doing it). I don't think the general public cared all that much about the Hillary stuff. I don't think they will care all that much about Hunter Biden.

Herschel Walker yesterday at a campaign rally:

I was here watching a stupid movie late at night, hoping it’s gonna get better. It don’t get better, but you keep watching anyway. ‘Cause the other night, I was watching this movie called Fright Night, Freak Night or some type of night, but it was about vampires. I don’t know if you know, but vampires are some cool people, are they not? But let me tell you something that I found out: a werewolf can kill a vampire. Did you know that? I never knew that. So I don’t want to be a vampire anymore. I wanna be a werewolf.

But then anyway, as I’m watching this movie, and then you tell how stupid it is cause it’s 1 in the morning. So I’m watching my TV of these kids watching their TV of a vampire killed on their TV. So you know it’s kinda stupid, but I’m still watching though. As I’m watching this show, what was funny was these kids had a vampire in their attic at their house. So they were watching their TV — now I’m watching my TV, they’re watching their TV — they see the vampire killer on their TV. So they win this contest to bring this actor — y’all gotta stay with me — bring this actor who’s a vampire killer from that TV to get rid of this real-life vampire in their attic. So this actor comes into their home, he got all the right stuff. Because you know, gotta have a stake, gotta have a thing to kill him in the heart. And he’s got a necklace of garlic, cause that work. I don’t know what it does, but it work. Gotta have a cross, cause it burns, I know that works.....

“It don’t even work unless you’ve got faith. We gotta have faith in our fellow brother, gotta have faith in this country.

Da fuq?

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Agree completely.  They need to NOT do that. Fortunately, I think there are enough level-headed newbies to at least dilute that. 

46 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

His whole scenario he lays out is basically "What if this" and "What if that..." That isn't a compelling argument and you can't contradict hypotheticals. I do highly doubt this jamoke floated 20 million dollars to the Republicans to just throw people off his trail, and Tim has rebutted anything Masshole has tried to say "factual". I know you agree with Masshole because he is supporting what you want to believe but people who buy into conspiracy theories (like he does) are shallow thinkers. 

Then explain why a hard core leftist would be donating to republicans. An extremely hard core leftist. And what republicans? And why did he pledge to give all that money in the future to democrats? 

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Then explain why a hard core leftist would be donating to republicans. An extremely hard core leftist. And what republicans? And why did he pledge to give all that money in the future to democrats? 

Because rich people donate to both parties quite a bit. So do organizations. He really disliked Donald Trump I guess considering he specified that.

It doesn't have to be conspiracy theories

1 minute ago, Sean Mooney said:

Because rich people donate to both parties quite a bit. So do organizations. He really disliked Donald Trump I guess considering he specified that.

But why? And why this guy, a hard core leftist to the extreme? It’s not the same. And it’s a lot of money. So until you tell me why this specific hard core leftist decided to donate to his political opposition , it’s all up for speculation, and it’s not some whack job conspiracy theory. It’s every plausible that he gave to republicans, in smaller amounts, for the reason masshole laid out. I know calling everything a CT makes you feel good, but there are actual conspiracies. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Technically he didn’t, his co-CEO did.  I provided the list earlier of the top recipients.

They (FTX) were donating money to politicians on both sides because they thought they could influence policies that would help their company.  Pretty much the main reason any rich person donates to politicians.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

But why? And why this guy, a hard core leftist to the extreme? It’s not the same. And it’s a lot of money. So until you tell me why this specific hard core leftist decided to donate to his political opposition , it’s all up for speculation, and it’s not some whack job conspiracy theory. It’s every plausible that he gave to republicans, in smaller amounts, for the reason masshole laid out. I know calling everything a CT makes you feel good, but there are actual conspiracies. 

The company was the 10th highest donor to the Republican party in the midterms.

It's a conspiracy theory because you want to tie this to the left to help figure out how the right lost the Senate and governor races and stuff. The simplest fact is they ran crap candidates. 

Again- hardcore leftists who are business people give to Republicans all the time. 

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Also I saw a few articles in this year about Ds donating to and propping up the extreme nutty R nominees.  The thought is they might back candidates they think will lose easily or erode the GOP a bit.