cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

6 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

"our nonsense" 🤣

Yeah I guess if you ignore all the court cases that were either heard or thrown out- then yeah- nothing got done. 

a court case that was thrown out is the same as a fake dossiers that deserved 3 years of investigation?

an investigation still could have occurred in the house and senate

why was one ok, while another is not

honestly they should investigate everything or never at all

alot of cases were thrown out on standing, not on merit

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

a court case that was thrown out is the same as a fake dossiers that deserved 3 years of investigation?

an investigation still could have occurred in the house and senate

why was one ok, while another is not

honestly they should investigate everything or never at all

alot of cases were thrown out on standing, not on merit

Because there was no evidence of stuff.

But yeah- nothing done.

9 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

But yeah- nothing done.

No evidence? Those court cases were thrown out for lack of standing.  There was plenty of evidence.  

32 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

But yeah- nothing done.

There was tons of evidence - literally hit dress of sworn affidavits from MAGAtards claiming they’d witnessed fraud firsthand but just couldn’t prove anything.

Good enough for me. ;) 

The supporter for GOP gubernatorial candidate, Rep. Lee Zeldin, seen on video allegedly being attacked and choked at a New York City event for Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul spoke out for the first time.

Angelica Torres, who showed up with an anti-Hochul sign at an event for the Democratic governor outside the Stonewall Inn in Manhattan on Saturday, recalled how an unidentified woman grabbed her sign and threw it. 

When Torres was trying to retrieve her sign, she said an unidentified man, who she described as bigger than her in stature, came up and grabbed her by the neck. Meanwhile, the Zeldin supporter says New York City Councilmember Crystal Hudson was also grabbing her by an arm. 

"I was pretty much defenseless, outnumbered," Torres told Fox News correspondent Eric Shawn. "I was certainly shocked. I was definitely kind of like not expecting that to happen."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/zeldin-supporter-attacked-choked-hochul-event-speaks-cant-have-debates-without-getting-violent

Just now, craftsman said:

The supporter for GOP gubernatorial candidate, Rep. Lee Zeldin, seen on video allegedly being attacked and choked at a New York City event for Democratic Gov. Kathy Hochul spoke out for the first time.

Angelica Torres, who showed up with an anti-Hochul sign at an event for the Democratic governor outside the Stonewall Inn in Manhattan on Saturday, recalled how an unidentified woman grabbed her sign and threw it. 

When Torres was trying to retrieve her sign, she said an unidentified man, who she described as bigger than her in stature, came up and grabbed her by the neck. Meanwhile, the Zeldin supporter says New York City Councilmember Crystal Hudson was also grabbing her by an arm. 

"I was pretty much defenseless, outnumbered," Torres told Fox News correspondent Eric Shawn. "I was certainly shocked. I was definitely kind of like not expecting that to happen."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/zeldin-supporter-attacked-choked-hochul-event-speaks-cant-have-debates-without-getting-violent

Assailants should definitely be identified and charged :thumbsdown:

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

One hand washes the other in Pennsylvania Democratic circles. They were kept 50 yards away, you can't see anything from there. You do recognize that even your article implies the validity of that? It was a sham observation and entirely unethical lacking any true oversight which is why nobody believes them.

So you know better than the Supreme Court. Good to know. Why don’t you tell them they’re no longer needed; you’ll do the deciding from now on?

One narrative I’m watching is the idea that votes counted later are somehow fraudulent. There is a good reason you shouldn’t fall into this trap.

In many states, the law prevents absentee ballots from being counted until Election Day itself. This means it can take a while, especially now that more people vote by mail than before. So neither side should assume the race will be called the day of unless those laws change in the future to allow early mailed-in ballots to be counted before Election Day.

To me, the most important thing is an accurate count, even if that can’t happen within a couple hours of polling places closing.

55 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No evidence? Those court cases were thrown out for lack of standing.  There was plenty of evidence.  

Which means there was no harm done in any of it. The party couldn't prove anything criminal had been committed or caused harm. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Undated mail in ballots in PA were allowed in 2020. Now the court says they aren’t. I thought we accepted what the courts say and move on? 

Actually, they haven’t fully decided. The court was deadlocked so the ballots are going to be segregated from others, pending possible court decisions going forward.

Why people fight like hell to try and reject others’ votes over a minor technicality is beyond me… but here we are.

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Of course you are free to disagree. I am not sure your efforts would ever convince me to change my mind, but I get where you are coming from. I felt the same way when Democrats fabricated impeachment proceedings over false Russian Collusion accusations. 

The Mueller report was commissioned by Republicans.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The Mueller report was commissioned by Republicans.

Teh libruhls tricked em into it! :mad:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Masshole said:

He's not wrong:

Yet another fantasy of what a right-wing nut thinks others would do. Jesse is just trying to stir the pot by literally making stuff up here.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Yet another fantasy of what a right-wing nut thinks others would do. Jesse is just trying to stir the pot by literally making stuff up here.

In this case, he’s probably right. Compassion is not a winning trait. The Hispanics who are already here want to pull the ladder up after them and make sure others can’t have the same opportunity. (I’m speaking in generalities of course). Democrats have no choice but to adjust politically.

4 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Philadelphia is where election observers were bullied, intimidated and weren't allowed in. The ones that were were kept 40-50 yards behind a fence where they couldn't see anything. It was a farce. 

That's a pretty big room, being 50 yards away inside and all.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

In this case, he’s probably right. Compassion is not a winning trait. The Hispanics who are already here want to pull the ladder up after them and make sure others can’t have the same opportunity. (I’m speaking in generalities of course). Democrats have no choice but to adjust politically.

Americans tend to lump all Hispanic people together as some sort of voting bloc. That’s quite a mistake. I see the political parties making the mistake in 2 ways. Dems assume Hispanics will love them. Republicans assume making it harder for Hispanics to vote will help their side. 

Just now, dogcows said:

Americans tend to lump all Hispanic people together as some sort of voting bloc. That’s quite a mistake. I see the political parties making the mistake in 2 ways. Dems assume Hispanics will love them. Republicans assume making it harder for Hispanics to vote will help their side. 

True. You take away immigration and Hispanics are more often conservative, anti-abortion, anti-gay, etc. 

19 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Which means there was no harm done in any of it. The party couldn't prove anything criminal had been committed or caused harm. 

No. That’s not what lack of standing determines. You can only prove things in court at a trial. Evidence isn’t proof. I don’t know how many times that has to be pointed out. You present evidence to determine if it is proof. That didn’t happen. 

8 minutes ago, dogcows said:

It doesn’t matter who “demanded” it. Rod Rosenstein ordered it. People can “demand” anything, but he didn’t have to do what they wanted.

I disagree with your position on this.  The Democrats demanded, and rightly so.  I would absolutely expect them to do this.

Rosenstien damn well better investigate it as well. The problem was that they eventually found credible evidence that the whole thing was a farce, but chased it anyway.  And that was unfortunate. 

3 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

But yeah- nothing done.

there was no evidence of 2016 collusion either, see how that works?

there was no investigation, just like there is no investigation into wuhan, fauci etc either

43 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

there was no evidence of 2016 collusion either, see how that works?

there was no investigation, just like there is no investigation into wuhan, fauci etc either

After they investigated they found nothing.

People said there was tons of stuff in 2020 and nothing ever came of it because they either didn't have evidence or it got dismissed without standing since they could not prove harm.

HTH.

7 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

People said there was tons of stuff in 2020 and nothing ever came of it because they either didn't have evidence or it got dismissed without standing since they could not prove harm.

HTH.

Harm to who? 

HTH.

so some random dude paid to produce a fake dossier got the entire DOJ to investigate, yet once again, there is plenty of stuff worth investigating, that was never investigated during the election, those are facts

my point being there was just as much reason to actually launch an actual DOJ/House Congress investigation as there was in 2016, yet it was flat out dismissed

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

so some random dude paid to produce a fake dossier got the entire DOJ to investigate, yet once again, there is plenty of stuff worth investigating, that was never investigated during the election, those are facts

my point being there was just as much reason to actually launch an actual DOJ/House Congress investigation as there was in 2016, yet it was flat out dismissed

Who paid for a fake dossier?

What flavor is the Kool-Aid at least?

28 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

That’s not true. They found evidence of a conspiracy but no-balls Mueller didn’t think it was good enough. I guess in his defense it looks like Russia and Trump worked in parallel fashion towards the same goal but perhaps never together (I suspect there was missing links, but whatever). There were, however, numerous instances of obstruction of Justice which mueller would have indicted except for DOJ policy that sitting president can’t be indicted 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

That’s not true. They found evidence of a conspiracy but no-balls Mueller didn’t think it was good enough. I guess in his defense it looks like Russia and Trump worked in parallel fashion towards the same goal but perhaps never together (I suspect there was missing links, but whatever). There were, however, numerous instances of obstruction of Justice which mueller would have indicted except for DOJ policy that sitting president can’t be indicted 

Wow. “Worked in parallel fashion towards the same goal”.  So what was the goal that they both wanted but never communicated to each other and neither aided or abetted each other for said goal? 

Who paid for a fake dossier?

What flavor is the Kool-Aid at least?

the FBI, Clinton campaign

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/politics/steele-dossier-reckoning/index.html

Im sure you will be in here tomorrow making sure you go after leftist garbage like this from politico, since your a centrist

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/07/6-election-security-threats-to-watch-for-on-election-day-00065277

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

they found evidence where? in the fake steele dossier?

sure guy, please bring forward someone who voted for Trump cause of Russia, I mean there has to be someone COLLUSION!!!!!!!!!!!

36 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the FBI, Clinton campaign

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/18/politics/steele-dossier-reckoning/index.html

Im sure you will be in here tomorrow making sure you go after leftist garbage like this from politico, since your a centrist

https://www.politico.com/news/2022/11/07/6-election-security-threats-to-watch-for-on-election-day-00065277

And I'm sure you will be in here tomorrow saying the election was clear and fair when Republicans win because you got the result you wanted. 

Tell us again how you are unbiased in what you say. 

Where does it say the FBI paid for it? Where does it say Clinton paid for it? Can you also find all this evidence about the 2020 election and how it was stolen through fraudulent balloting and voting?

On 11/3/2022 at 5:04 PM, Horseman said:

55%

538 still has Republicans taking control of the Senate at 55%.

On 11/3/2022 at 5:09 PM, Horseman said:

Den Senate +300

Rep Senate -450

Dem House +1200

Rep House -5000

holy chit these lines are moving away from the dems fast

Betting odds cooled off a quite a bit.

Dem Senate +220

Rep Senate -300

14 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

And I'm sure you will be in here tomorrow saying the election was clear and fair when Republicans win because you got the result you wanted. 

Where does it say the FBI paid for it? Where does it say Clinton paid for it? Can you also find all this evidence about the 2020 election and how it was stolen through fraudulent balloting and voting?

See this is where you are wrong I’m just here to point out hypocrisy. I don’t care whether any claims has proof or any of the other stuff that goes on. People can claim whatever the fock they want. People can cheat steal whatever I don’t give a flying fock. I want republicans to win cause they destroy the country slower 

Look on the bright side...  if Dems end up with a majority in House and Senate then it will be nothing but rainbows, unicorns,  puppies  and free sh1t moving forward since "democracy" won!!!   :wub:

51 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

they found evidence where? in the fake steele dossier?

sure guy, please bring forward someone who voted for Trump cause of Russia, I mean there has to be someone COLLUSION!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the Mueller report if you really want to know. Not what anyone has to say about it — the actual document itself

18 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Mother Jones first revealed the existence of the dossier a few days before the 2016 election, and said the memos were part of an “opposition research project” underwritten by Democrats. Nearly a year passed before the full truth came out about the financing: The money flowed from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign to law firm Perkins Coie, to the research company Fusion GPS, and then ultimately to Steele, who got $168,000.

(Anti-Trump Republicans initially funded Fusion GPS’ research during the 2016 GOP primaries, but the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee picked up the tab before Steele got involved.)