cmh6476

2022 Midterm Elections

"So that's what families have to do." :mellow:

The whole of the 2022 midterm election cycle can be summed up by one controversial sentiment expressed this weekend by a top House Democrat who runs that caucus' campaign arm, Dana Perino said on "The Five" said Monday.

New York Congressman Sean Patrick Maloney – a Democrat from Putnam County running in a redrawn district that now includes Rockland County, where his Republican opponent sits in the state assembly – made waves when he suggested families eat Chef Boyardee canned pasta during a discussion on inflation.

"I grew up in a family where if the gas price went up, the food price went down, so by this time of the week we’d be eating Chef Boyardee if that budget wasn’t gonna change – So that’s what families have to do," he said during an interview with Westchester's Halston Media.

1 hour ago, Sean Mooney said:

So we are okay with election deniers running for office? Must be because plenty of them are running on that as their primary policy. 

Dont be an idiot. The primary issue for Republicans is economy followed by crime.  You're a reality denier if you think otherwise.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Again you talk strawman whatever but I haven’t seen how a policy enacted by trump hurt the alphabet clan. 

yah mastriano denies the election but he too is running on cleaning up the rampant crime in Pennsylvania 

You've done nothing but give strawmen. I've said outside of the money issues there are other things people care about which makes it impossible to say "everyone's lives were better."

Mastriano's main issue is the election stuff..it's a huge part of his whole Christian Nationalist beliefs.

Again- you ask for examples, you are given examples and you move the goalposts. Be better

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Dont be an idiot. The primary issue for Republicans is economy followed by crime.  You're a reality denier if you think otherwise.  

That's an unrealistic ask of him. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sean Mooney said:

Mastriano's main issue is the election stuff..it's a huge part of his whole Christian Nationalist beliefs.

No it isnt.  You know these guys have websites that anyone can look up and see what issues they are running on right?  Good God you're retarded.  

Election Integrity is just 1 of 14 different issues hes running on and what he says about election integrity doesnt sound so bad to me.  

To keep our elections free and fair, Mastriano will appoint a Secretary of State who will secure our elections from fraud. He'll partner with the legislature to eliminate "no-excuse" mail-in voting, get rid of drop boxes, and pass universal voter ID.

What's the problem here retard, other than you've been proven wrong?  Again.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Yep if I’m able to work for and keep more of my money I can take care of the rest. Please show me who’s life was worse cause of orange man bad. I means obviously people like you with extreme tds 

I can name policies I didn’t like but they didn’t effect me. However I can’t name a single policy that pedo Biden has put in that has benefitted a single American 

GTFO with worrying about money that YOU worked hard for.  Those baristas with a Masters in "gender studies" depend on you to pay off their student loans.  To withhold the money that they are ENTITLED to is essentially Nazi behavior!!! :mad:

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Sean Mooney said:

Of course they aren't going to say it is their main issue. The devil is in the details as always...but one guy- PA Governor, Doug Mastriano very much defines himself through election denying. 

I will go ahead and guess there were a lot of LGBTQ people whose lives were not "better" under Trump. People who relied on stuff from HUD were not better because of policies he put forth and people he put in positions. Not everything is money related.

And seriously bro- you're clearly the type of guy who will make up strawmen arguments to try to pick fights over. Way to go Mr. Unbiased Poster. 

People are campaigning on "look at what the Democrats are doing regarding the economy, crime, inflation, transing the kids and ignoring parents' concerns about schooling. Do you want more of that?" Good on Mastriano for not backing down on the election fraud issue either, but there's a large smorgasbord of issues for the GOP to run on while the Dems only have abortion and mislabeling the other side.

Today's the big day! It kicks off the election marathon. I can't wait to find out who wins, after truckloads of midnight ballot deliveries and the final numbers are massaged! 

Happy Election Day everyone!

Setting aside those thing where we depart this is absolutely one of the best customs of this nation, the voice of the people speaks out and we get to decide who will lead us.  This is pretty great stuff.  :cheers:

Don't care, don't care. Nothing ever changes. :banana: 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

Don't care, don't care. Nothing ever changes. :banana: 

..right up to the point where the freaks currently in power endorse mutilating minors.  This is the hill to die on Ed.

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

..right up to the point where the freaks currently in power endorse mutilating minors.  This is the hill to die on Ed.

I live in Massachusetts. My vote is changing nothing. Sorry. 

Neither is yours. It never will. 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

I live in Massachusetts. My vote is changing nothing. Sorry. 

Neither is yours. It never will. 

We get it, you're a nihilist 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

We get it, you're a realist

Nailed it

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Nailed it

You think it doesn't matter because you think everything is scripted or you think your vote doesn't matter because it's one of millions?

4 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You think it doesn't matter because you think everything is scripted or you think your vote doesn't matter because it's one of millions?

has nothing to do with it being 1 of millions, or one of billions. Your vote will not change anything. It's a big club and you ain't in it. 

5 minutes ago, edjr said:

has nothing to do with it being 1 of millions, or one of billions. Your vote will not change anything. It's a big club and you ain't in it. 

Interesting. So you've just figured something out that the rest of us dummies haven't yet?

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Interesting. So you've just figured something out that the rest of us dummies haven't yet?

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden.  My life hasn't change one iota. Would it have changed if Gore, Romney, Clinton won?  No. 

10 minutes ago, edjr said:

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, Trump, Biden.  My life hasn't change one iota. Would it have changed if Gore, Romney, Clinton won?  No. 

The border alone debunks this, go vote.

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I filled out my ballot last night. I watched football and voted the opposite of whatever ads I saw.  

:first:   Best part of voting day. Political ads stop the next day. WOOOO!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

:first:   Best part of voting day. Political ads stop the next day. WOOOO!!!!!!!

My boss/owner is getting ready to retire.  Last year she explored selling the company to another production firm that 90% of their business was political ads.  I don't think I could handle doing that every other year. 

On the plus side, they make boatloads of cash...just crazy the rates they get.

Reports already coming in from Massachusetts voters who went to vote & were told they already voted......

8 hours ago, DonS said:

I posted this in the Fetterman debate thread but figured it's appropriate here.  Curious why he would sue to include incorrectly dated ballots BEFORE election day.  Concerns about election integrity is just a MAGA boogey man talking point amirite?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pennsylvania-senate-fetterman-camp-sues-undated-absentee-ballots

Politico posted an article yesterday detailing the various ways the election could be stolen.  It's really interesting that the people from the side of "elections are fair!!!" are preemptively making excuses for how the election was stolen. 

Just now, Strike said:

Politico posted an article yesterday detailing the various ways the election could be stolen.  It's really interesting that the people from the side of "elections are fair!!!" are preemptively making excuses for how the election was stolen. 

Isn't it?  I appreciate their sudden "concern" for election integrity since their ideological masters are under threat.

Just now, Reality said:

Wow.

If their goal is to turn boys gay then that picture may be all it takes. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

🤣🤣 🤦🏻‍♂️

Don't laugh. This only favors the democrats. :mellow:

For months we heard about how the Republicans will cheat at the midterms (from Abrams and the like), and we know that the left always accuses the conservatives for the illegal stuff that they already did or are planning on doing. 

21 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Don't laugh. This only favors the democrats. :mellow:

For months we heard about how the Republicans will cheat at the midterms (from Abrams and the like), and we know that the left always accuses the conservatives for the illegal stuff that they already did or are planning on doing. 

We'll see how it all plays out in the end.

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If their goal is to turn boys gay then that picture may be all it takes. 

The one on the left is a boy

Two years ago, I waited almost an hour and half in line to vote. A sea of humanity. I was infuriated.

This year, went at the same time around midday, and it took 1 minute and 45 seconds to walk in, vote, and walk out. The ladies at the tables were sitting around, bored, sipping coffee, fighting amongst themselves who would help the next voter who showed up. 

Maybe more people were working from home 2 years ago and could vote whenever, but what the serious fock is happening? Ghost town. I was so thrown off, I nearly voted straight ticket Libertarian out of habit. 

Hey, I haven't killed everybody in the neighborhood. Yet.