Sign in to follow this  
BeenHereBefore

The Rambo Knife!!!!!!

Since the recent stabbings, they are talking it may have been a Rambo type knife. So how many had the Rambo knife ? I had a few knock off ones back in the day I got at flea markets. Also anyone have the original or still have one ?

Never had a need.  My Ka Bar Marine  fighting /Utilty knife serves my needs except for fileting.  I have never needed a compass, I keep my fire source and fishhooks and line elsewhere.

If I could get the Rambo Bow and the specialty exploding arrow tips that would be interesting.

I don't have the famous "Rambo" style knife but I do have a few knives that serve different purposes.  Some for survival situations and some for bushcraft and some for carving.  I always keep a pocket knife on me as well.

• Like 1

We had so many kids bring these to school back in the day

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Yeah, had one.

I traded a way for some Wonder woman cuffs. Because they stop bullets.

I traded mine in for the WW manic lasso. Had many biotches telling me the truth after I tied them up.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

I traded mine in for the WW manic lasso. Had many biotches telling me the truth after I tied them up.

:lol: :first:

Generally if out in the woods I find a Leatherman tool and a small but high quality ax much more useful since I am not tryong to fight the Viet Cong or even King Kong, I just might need to cut a bit of cordage or line, or to fix a strape or a buckle, get a hook out of a fish, or maybe notch a small branch.

I carry a Kershaw blur everywhere I go.  

22 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Generally if out in the woods I find a Leatherman tool and a small but high quality ax much more useful since I am not tryong to fight the Viet Cong or even King Kong, I just might need to cut a bit of cordage or line, or to fix a strape or a buckle, get a hook out of a fish, or maybe notch a small branch.

I have a Leatherman Free P2 that I keep in my truck.  If I go hiking I'll bring it with along with a larger knife.  The knife is a Ka-Bar Becker BK2.

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I just grabbed a Morakniv Companion on sale to keep in my truck supplies. 

I bought one of those a month ago for my truck as well.  I got the one with the fire starter in it.

• Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 1:36 PM, BeenHereBefore said:

Since the recent stabbings, they are talking it may have been a Rambo type knife. So how many had the Rambo knife ? I had a few knock off ones back in the day I got at flea markets. Also anyone have the original or still have one ?

My dad gave me one once. He called it an Arkansas pig sticker. Still have it. 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2022 at 1:48 PM, Engorgeous George said:

Never had a need.  My Ka Bar Marine  fighting /Utilty knife serves my needs except for fileting.  I have never needed a compass, I keep my fire source and fishhooks and line elsewhere.

If I could get the Rambo Bow and the specialty exploding arrow tips that would be interesting.

I have my Grandfather's Ka Bar from WWII. It's one of my most prized possessions. 

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I have my Grandfather's Ka Bar from WWII. It's one of my most prized possessions. 

That’s pretty awesome 

18 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That’s pretty awesome 

:thumbsup:

I also have an SS helmet from the same Grandfather. 

Oddly enough, my other Grandfather "liberated" a couple of antique shotguns. Which I also have. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 5-Points said:

:thumbsup:

I also have an SS helmet from the same Grandfather. 

Oddly enough, my other Grandfather "liberated" a couple of antique shotguns. Which I also have. 

Very cool