Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Flyers' Ivan Provorov labeled 'homophobic' as he faces backlash for boycotting team's Pride festivities

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

When was the last time a ghey was persecuted 

Well, I’ve never treated anyone who was gay any differently, and I haven’t personally seen it either. Tim must either live in a homophobic household or area where he sees it frequently. I expect his crusade to focus on those two areas first. 

20 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Well, I’ve never treated anyone who was gay any differently, and I haven’t personally seen it either. Tim must either live in a homophobic household or area where he sees it frequently. I expect his crusade to focus on those two areas first. 

It's not happening, or it's not widespread?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Of course.  First it's the rainbow taped hockey sticks, then they wanna marry their dogs, before you know it, we're all in concentration camps forced to have gay sex with each other 24/7.

Save us Putin!  Please nuke all all!  For mother Russia!  Save us from rainbow tape!

nope. just don't to force men to wear sh;t that represents butt sex. no need to celebrate people's fetishes either. pretty simple.

• Like 1

Just now, Louie Kelcher said:

It happens.  It’s just not straight white racist trump voting rednecks that are doing it. 

20 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

my problem is just be, dont force people to participate in nonsense pandering

20 hours ago, dogcows said:

He wasn’t forced to do anything. So what’s the problem again?

20 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

my only problem is having gay special sh1t 

you aren't special, nobody is special, just live your life, don't pander to groups , I dont see why we need special things for anyone

and youre right he wasn't forced but of course him not participating makes him the bad guy

20 hours ago, dogcows said:

So, before your problem was that he was forced. But now you have a new problem. That makes at least 2 problems. So neither one can be your “only” problem.

lol at @RaiderHaters Revenge in this exchange

10 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

It’s not happening around me, but how am I supposed to know how you and your friends treat gay people?

Got to respect Provorov for boycotting LGBT night in deference to a church that covers up baby focking.

He’s like a modern day Rosa Parks! :D 

5 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Yeah, I figured you could find a story. It’s still not being done by that demographic for the most part   Have crimes against Asians decreased? No. But media coverage of it sure has. And most assaults against lgbtq are committed by other lgbtq people. Just like everyone else. 

10 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s not happening around me, but how am I supposed to know how you and your friends treat gay people?

well you can listen to gay people tell you how they're treated, or watch the news, or educate yourself in the matter.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And most assaults against lgbtq are committed by other lgbtq people.

Have any data to support this, or is this just an opinion?

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

why cause unlike you I actually admitted I was wrong he wasn't forced?

No because you were oblivious to how stupid you sound. 

"My problem is __x__"

"__x__ didn't happen"

"OK but my problem is __y__"

lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

No because you were oblivious to how stupid you sound. 

"My problem is __x__"

"__x__ didn't happen"

"OK but my problem is __y__"

lol

yep, got it dipwad

I am against special festivites for any groups, and I am against people being forced if they are forced to attend

as a special needs kid, I will try to be more clear for you

like I said originally, "my problem is just be"  as in you aren't special we dont need a special gay day etc, and forcing people to attend is wrong, not sure that is so complex

Conform or else you should just go fight in a war and get killed.   Very welcoming words for foreign guests to the country.

"Ivan Provorov can get on a plane any day he wants and go back to a place where he feels more comfortable, take less money and get on with his life that way if it's that problematic for him …" Hradek said. "If this is that much of a problem for him, to maybe assimilate into his group of teammates, and in the community and here in this country, that's OK. Listen, you can feel any way you want. But the beauty is, if it bothers you that much, there's always a chance to leave, go back to where you feel more comfortable — I understand there's a conflict of sorts going on over there, maybe get involved."

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yep, got it dipwad

I am against special festivites for any groups, and I am against people being forced if they are forced to attend

as a special needs kid, I will try to be more clear for you

like I said originally, "my problem is just be"  as in you aren't special we dont need a special gay day etc, and forcing people to attend is wrong, not sure that is so complex

You asked why I thought it was funny, I told you.  Further evidence that the GC will continue to move the goalposts whenever they get proven wrong.

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am against special festivites for any groups

So you don't celebrate anything?  No St Patty's Day Parade?  No Christmas?  No Thanksgiving?  No Father's Day Food Truck Festival?

Are you the most boring, most un-fun person alive?  You are alive, right?

The man simply did not want an organization to force him to affirmatively speak contrary to his belief.  He wanted to remain on the sideline of a debate.  The thought police did not tolerate his conscientious objector status in the culture wars.  I would have allowed him that grace.

On 1/18/2023 at 9:43 AM, The Real timschochet said:

It’s his right to refuse to participate. It’s the fans’ right to criticize him for it. And the team behaved properly in not punishing him at all. 

You seem to want to be outraged by this. 

This is craftsmans thing. 

33 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Have any data to support this, or is this just an opinion?

Wisdom. Experience. Observation. You have zero of that. If you need stats to tell you that crimes are mostly committed by those within the victims demographic then you should stop talking about crime altogether. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

In the video posted the commentator is calling for the Flyers to be fined $1 million. 

If it was up to me, I would have fined the Flyers if they had benched him. 

In fact, the NHL (and the other sports, for that matter) should have a policy where teams can have theme nights like gay pride, military appreciation, Christmas theme, whatever.., but if any player is benched or otherwise punished for not participating, the team is fined $1M.

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wisdom. Experience. Observation. You have zero of that. If you need stats to tell you that crimes are mostly committed by those within the victims demographic then you should stop talking about crime altogether. 

OK, so it's your opinion, thanks.

28 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

So you don't celebrate anything?  No St Patty's Day Parade?  No Christmas?  No Thanksgiving?  No Father's Day Food Truck Festival?

Are you the most boring, most un-fun person alive?  You are alive, right?

you do understand the difference of those things listed (guess what they are inclusive of everyone) and having a gay day, black day, white day, woman day at a sporting event

shut up and play sports 

does the NHL really feel like they are missing out on a market?

guess what gays that like hockey are gonna like hockey regardless of if they parade around with rainbow flags

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You asked why I thought it was funny, I told you.  Further evidence that the GC will continue to move the goalposts whenever they get proven wrong.

trying to see where I moved the goal posts

again my initial comment was just be....don't force on anyone

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

OK, so it's your opinion, thanks.

No, it’s a fact. Asians may be an outlier statistically, especially Chinese and southeast Asians, but that’s because they don’t report on each other. Culture. 

9 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

you do understand the difference of those things listed (guess what they are inclusive of everyone) and having a gay day, black day, white day, woman day at a sporting event

So you're saying that Inclusion Day for the Flyers wasn't inclusive of everyone?  Only the gay players were allowed to warm up that day?

You think Armed Forces Day at a sporting event is only for armed forces members?

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, it’s a fact.

So if it's a fact that most gay crimes are committed by gays, then there should be some data supporting that fact, no?

Do you understand the difference between a fact and an opinion?

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He wasn't forced to use a rainbow hockey stick.

Sports were better before all this bullshit started. 

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

So if it's a fact that most gay crimes are committed by gays, then there should be some data supporting that fact, no?

Do you understand the difference between a fact and an opinion?

Whatever. By your claim the jails should just be bursting with white homophobes convicted for hate crimes. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Whatever. By your claim the jails should just be bursting with white homophobes convicted for hate crimes. 

No I never made that claim.

You made the claim that most assaults against lgbtq are committed by other lgbtq people.  I don't believe this and asked you data to back this up, you dont have any.  I also looked and couldn't find any either.  So at this point it's just your opinion.  It goes against common sense, which is why I question it.

7 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You made the claim that most assaults against lgbtq are committed by other lgbtq people.  I don't believe this and asked you data to back this up, you dont have any.  I also looked and couldn't find any either.  So at this point it's just your opinion.  It goes against common sense, which is why I question it.

Most violence against trans people is done by their domestic partners. Just like everyone else. You think that doesn’t make sense? Also, you didn’t look hard enough. 

29 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

So you're saying that Inclusion Day for the Flyers wasn't inclusive of everyone?  Only the gay players were allowed to warm up that day?

You think Armed Forces Day at a sporting event is only for armed forces members?

I think people who put their lives on the line should be honored

I dont think anyone should be celebrated for who they want to fock

16 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

the highest rate of DV in the country is les on les

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the highest rate of DV in the country is les on les

And the trans group that suffers the most violence are trans black females. I guess a bunch of white homophobes are the perps. I must have missed the trials. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And the trans group that suffers the most violence are trans black females. I guess a bunch of white homophobes are the perps. I must have missed the trials. 

its cause black dudes get tricked by them and beat the sh1t out of them

43 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yeah like I said, oblivious to how stupid you sound.

You said (bolding mine) "my only problem is __y__" AFTER you had just said "my problem is  __x__"

27 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I think people who put their lives on the line should be honored

I dont think anyone should be celebrated for who they want to fock

But you said you're against special festivities for any groups, but now it's only you're against special festivities for people based on who they want to fock?

The NHL inclusion day wasn't celebrating people focking, it was celebrating all people, including LGBTQ.  Being LGBTQ is not just focking, it's who they are.   When someone asks you why you're a man, is the answer "I fock women"?

I read 1 page of this thread (page 2), and... I know it shouldn't be a surprise, but liberals really aren't very smart, are they?