Patented Phil

Transgender Slaughters 3 Kids and 3 Adults at Christian Elementary School in Nashville

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. you would have to imagine that. 

Who else would you think is committing the hate crimes against trans folks that has been escalating in recent years?

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Careful - I posted the same stats from the same site and was labeled racist.  :(

The left has a problem with facts 

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Who else would you think is committing the hate crimes against trans folks that has been escalating in recent years?

Johns. Domestic, other trans. Also, there are more people identifying as trans now. An uptick in every stat would happen. More trans are in the workforce now too. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Johns. Domestic, other trans. 

Not according to any stats I've seen on hate crimes against trans. 

1 minute ago, squistion said:

Not according to any stats I've seen on hate crimes against trans. 

Really? Then who’s doing it? MAGA ? 

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

They must be MAGA blacks. 

Just now, squistion said:

Who are probably homophobes and transphobes, as I suggested.

Show proof that they weren’t killed in random gang violence. You can’t. 

38 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

What is this fake "cisgender" term you're using?  Do you mean "men"?  Then just f'n say it, coward.

You afraid you're going to lose some virtues if you don't?  They might kick you out of the simp group you're in?

See the anger and propensity for violence?

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

See the anger and propensity for violence?

Yeah. Liberals are a mess. Just see the massive amount of violence they put on display in 2020.

5 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Show proof that they weren’t killed in random gang violence. You can’t. 

:lol:

Show proof they weren't killed by MAGA folks, Antifa, or BLM members. You can't either.  

It is impossible to prove a negative.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Dang, that was chilling.  Was Rex Englebert the one that made the kill?

That's an intense video right there.

49 minutes ago, squistion said:

Homophobes and transphobes for the most part I would imagine. 

There has been a significant rise in hate crimes and murders against trans folks the last few years...so, yes, that has been happening, although to call it genocide seems a bit of hyperbole. 

yeah, you tried pulling the same BS on the other board - the Big Racist/Homophobic Boogeyman Bully Around Every Corner™ trope and no one bought it there either.

Save it - you're aren't fooling anyone.  You can close your eyes and cover your ears and scream as much as you want, but there is no boogeyman.  they're killing themselves because they are mentally ill - the mind is at war with the body.

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

:lol:

Show proof they weren't killed by MAGA folks, Antifa, or BLM members. You can't either.  

It is impossible to prove a negative.

I provided a link you didn’t. 

OK so we've blamed trannies and their violent nature.  Somehow we had to mention how violent blacks are too.  But it's never guns.

You guys are truly caricatures at this point.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep, I saw the video.  Trannies do have a tendency for violence - thanks to you and your side.  

A generalization based on a small sample size and with no basis in fact. 

Just now, GutterBoy said:

OK so we've blamed trannies and their violent nature.  Somehow we had to mention how violent blacks are too.  But it's never guns.

Guns don't walk into schools and shoot it up by themselves,  you f'n moron.  Seriously, how dumb are you?

A generalization based on a small sample size and with no basis in fact. 

Hit up youtube and watch all the trannies destroying .  I mean, we LITERALLY have video of all that.  How dense are you?

Check out the leftist trying to put blame on the church for this. 😆

Liberals are so stupid.

Left-wing sports writer Mike Wise seemed to agree with a tweet that sympathized with the transgender shooter, who police say attended the school as a child, for being a victim of "intolerant… brainwashing" through "religious indoctrination."

"I don't condone Audrey Hale's actions, though I understand their outrage against an intolerant state that brainwashes children through religious indoctrination. The reality is this human still identified as that child attending that school and carried that pain into adulthood," a Twitter user named Kat Amarco wrote.

"This is as deep and real as it gets. Thank you," Wise wrote in response.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Check out the leftist trying to put blame on the church for this. 😆

Liberals are so stupid.

Left-wing sports writer Mike Wise seemed to agree with a tweet that sympathized with the transgender shooter, who police say attended the school as a child, for being a victim of "intolerant… brainwashing" through "religious indoctrination."

"I don't condone Audrey Hale's actions, though I understand their outrage against an intolerant state that brainwashes children through religious indoctrination. The reality is this human still identified as that child attending that school and carried that pain into adulthood," a Twitter user named Kat Amarco wrote.

"This is as deep and real as it gets. Thank you," Wise wrote in response.

This is who they are. They hate us.

3 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Squishy was looking to blame a certain group. Didn’t work out. 

I provided a link you didn’t. 

Your link didn't show that violent black men between the ages of 18 - 35 were committing most of the hate crimes against trans folks in this country (I don't recall see any stats there to back up your assertion). 

This is who they are. They hate us.

It's ANYONE'S fault except for the actusl liberals who commit the crimes.

Your link didn't show that violent black men between the ages of 18 - 35 were committing most of the hate crimes against trans folks in this country (I don't recall see any stats there to back up your assertion). 

Yes it did it gave a description of every murder. 95% of them were black trans killed by other black men.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Hit up youtube and watch all the trannies destroying .  I mean, we LITERALLY have video of all that.  How dense are you?

I am not sure what you are referring to by videos of trannies destroying.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I don't recall many videots of 'trannies destroying."  I mean even in the Geek Club with their obsession with trannies I don't think there have been that many

• Like 1

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

Yes it did it gave a description of every murder. 95% of them were black trans killed by other black men.

Which are individual accounts, not proof that this holds true for all or even a majority of hate crimes committed against trans folks in this nation. I have yet to see any stats on that. 

Anecdotal videos we see all the time that mean nothing. 

4 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Squishy only cares about who’s killing them, not that they are being killed. He’s waiting with baited breath for a guy in a MAGA hat to do it. 

Just now, TimHauck said:

I don't recall many videots of 'trannies destroying."  I mean even in the Geek Club with their obsession with trannies I don't think there have been that many

Maybe he is thinking of those videos of the drag queen brunches? Although I am not sure what exactly they would be destroying. 

Squishy only cares about who’s killing them, not that they are being killed. He’s waiting with baited breath for a guy in a MAGA hat to do it. 

He has a mental disorder like all trans people. The link describes every trans murder in 2021. Most were black killed by other blacks. Total MAGAs

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Is that what he meant by videos of "trannies destroying"? I edited my post as I wasn't sure what he was referring to exactly. 

Just now, Dizkneelande said:

He has a mental disorder like all trans people. The link describes every trans murder in 2021. Most were black killed by other blacks. Total MAGAs

Like most TDS afflicted liberals, he has no clue about crime.  Crimes are overwhelmingly committed by someone known to the victim, or from within their community.  Dog bites man.  

Like most TDS afflicted liberals, he has no clue about crime.  Crimes are overwhelmingly committed by someone known to the victim, or from within their community.  Dog bites man.  

Not in the case of those classified as hate crimes from stats I have seen. 

She had 7 firearms that were all purchased legally from 5 different gun dealers.  She was under a doctor's care for an emotional disorder.  That should have been enough for not being able to legally purchase a gun.

Not in the case of those classified as hate crimes from stats I have seen. 

Is it not being reported in the media? You would think hate crimes like that would get a good amount of coverage. A piece of rope on a garage got wall to wall and the FBI to respond immediately.