Sign in to follow this  
squistion

SCOTUS Justice Clarence Thomas Secretly Accepted Luxury Trips From GOP Donor — ProPublica

9 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

It's so funny to see the same people that complain about everything being racist turn heel and cry racism when one of their one is under attack for nothing to do with race.

The right talks about black cities being sh1t holes, crime stats, quick twitch to violence, etc.

But question a sc judge's ethics after receiving millions from a pro Nazi figure, and it's all about keeping the black man down.

Smh.  Ridiculous.

But Clarence Thomas has been, historically, a victim of racism. The characterization of him by the left of his performance as Justice has not been limited to disapproval of his decisions; they have commented on his failure to ask questions, his lack of incisiveness in his writings, etc etc: in other words he’s stupid. 

Liberals and leftists are always stunned to learn that they can be Avery bit as racist as conservatives, but the truth is that racism is not limited to any particular ideology. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

But Clarence Thomas has been, historically, a victim of racism. The characterization of him by the left of his performance as Justice has not been limited to disapproval of his decisions; they have commented on his failure to ask questions, his lack of incisiveness in his writings, etc etc: in other words he’s stupid. 

Liberals and leftists are always stunned to learn that they can be Avery bit as racist as conservatives, but the truth is that racism is not limited to any particular ideology. 

Good job Tim.

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Absolutely, there are racists on both sides, but I don't see anything about race here.

38 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Who lied 😂

Some dude says it's politics, in his opinion, therefore it's all lies.  LC is beyond dumb.

6 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

It's so funny to see the same people that complain about everything being racist turn heel and cry racism when one of their one is under attack for nothing to do with race.

The right talks about black cities being sh1t holes, crime stats, quick twitch to violence, etc.

But question a sc judge's ethics after receiving millions from a pro Nazi figure, and it's all about keeping the black man down.

Smh.  Ridiculous.

No dummy, it's about that racist calling Thomas an "Uncle Tom."  If Thomas violated some rule by not reporting a vacation with a friend, then he should be punished appropriately.

And to get your fake outrage correct, was he wrong to go on the trip with his friend, or for not filing whatever report he was perhaps supposed to?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jerryskids said:

No dummy, it's about that racist calling Thomas an "Uncle Tom."  If Thomas violated some rule by not reporting a vacation with a friend, then he should be punished appropriately.

And to get your fake outrage correct, was he wrong to go on the trip with his friend, or for not filing whatever report he was perhaps supposed to?

Gutter is a focking idiot, it's painful that you needed to explain that.

12 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They should hold hearings on if SC justices know what a woman is. We know who would have to be given the boot to.

"I don't know what a woman is but I can vote for women's rights. I'm a liberal.  generalpimpledoosh supports this kind of stupidity. 🤪 🤡." 

23 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

They should hold hearings on if SC justices know what a woman is. We know who would have to be given the boot to.

"I don't know what a woman is but I can vote for women's rights. I'm a liberal.  generalpimpledoosh supports this kind of stupidity. 🤪 🤡." 

You have a micropenis but still identify as a man. It’s a crazy world out there! 

5 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

You have a micropenis but still identify as a man. It’s a crazy world out there! 

generalpimpledoosh wanting to talk pemus again. Your boyfriend blocking you again?

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

generalpimpledoosh wanting to talk again. Your boyfriend blocking you again?

This is the highlight of your day…after the important transgender research 😂

Thomas, who hadn't asked a question since Feb. 22, 2006, broke 10 years of near silence during a case, Voisine v. U.S., involving a federal law preventing people convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence from owning firearms.

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This is the highlight of your day…after the important transgender research 😂

No research to find trannies needed, you post on this site daily. Your boyfriend is more discreet it seems. 

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

No research to find trannies needed, you post on this site daily. Your boyfriend is more discreet it seems. 

Have you been studying me? That’s odd weirdo. 

17 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Thomas, who hadn't asked a question since Feb. 22, 2006, broke 10 years of near silence during a case, Voisine v. U.S., involving a federal law preventing people convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence from owning firearms.

Is this true? Wow.

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Have you been studying me? That’s odd weirdo. 

What's to study? You are an  average gay liberal whiner. They are all over this country like pieces of shlt laying around San Francisco. :dunno:

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What's to study? You are an  average gay liberal whiner. They are all over this country like pieces of shlt laying around San Francisco. :dunno:

So much over compensation in you sad life. Be well.

3 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

So much over compensation in you sad life. Be well.

Liberal loon generalpimpledoosh. Go war!!! 🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️🤸‍♀️

The latest news that Thomas received a secret land payment is very disturbing. I didn’t care about the vacation stuff but this is different. It’s a clear ethics violation, not that Thomas will be affected by it. 

Meh.  Fake news.

Another tactic by the left: If you can't get them out legitimately, then gin up a controversy with manufactured "evidence", get all of your shills in the media and DNC Glory Hole patrons like @GutterBoy, @Pimpadeaux and @dogcows to scream to the heavens with fake outrage and try to convince the rest of the public that because you're loud, obnoxious and repeat the same thing over and over that it's the truth.

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The latest news that Thomas received a secret land payment is very disturbing. I didn’t care about the vacation stuff but this is different. It’s a clear ethics violation, not that Thomas will be affected by it. 

First of all, for once could you provide a link?  Secondly, you've told us time and time again that absent clear evidence of quid pro quo you don't give a sh*t.  You've said that repeatedly about Biden despite huge amounts of smoke.  But there can't be fire unless there a blaze according to Tim.  But I guess that doesn't apply here for some reason......I wonder what that reason could be.......

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

First of all, for once could you provide a link?  Secondly, you've told us time and time again that absent clear evidence of quid pro quo you don't give a sh*t.  You've said that repeatedly about Biden despite huge amounts of smoke.  But there can't be fire unless there a blaze according to Tim.  But I guess that doesn't apply here for some reason......I wonder what that reason could be.......

If there was no such thing as double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

No what I wrote is that absent a quid pro quo there is nothing illegal about it. But it’s still an ethics violation. Here’s the link: 

https://www.propublica.org/article/clarence-thomas-harlan-crow-real-estate-scotus

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No what I wrote is that absent a quid pro quo there is nothing illegal about it. But it’s still an ethics violation. Here’s the link: 

https://www.propublica.org/article/clarence-thomas-harlan-crow-real-estate-scotus

1)  It's funny your stance is there is nothing illegal but the story details an ethics law this may be in violation of.   You're a weird dude.

2)  Your description of this as  "secret land paymentl" is ridiculous.  It was a simple real estate transaction. 

3)  You're complaining because Clarence Thomas did not report the sale of a home?  Not one sold for more than market value but sold AT market value.  You're a weird dude.

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

1)  It's funny your stance is there is nothing illegal but the story details an ethics law this may be in violation of.   You're a weird dude.

2)  Your description of this as  "secret land paymentl" is ridiculous.  It was a simple real estate transaction. 

3)  You're complaining because Clarence Thomas did not report the sale of a home?  Not one sold for more than market value but sold AT market value.  You're a weird dude.

Since it’s the top story on every news broadcast Im watching I guess a lot of us are weird to you. 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Since it’s the top story on every news broadcast Im watching I guess a lot of us are weird to you. 

And yet....silence on Joe and Hunter Biden.  

55 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nope. Didnt even make the cut for NBC Nightly.  What are you watching?  (Rhetorical, you just make chit up) 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

If this is the top story your newscasts have their priorities out of whack.  I guess I'm really not surprised.

Liberals are good with attacking judges. Well, some judges. Should make for a great democracy going forward. Do what we want or else. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals are good with attacking judges. Well, some judges. Should make for a great democracy going forward. Do what we want or else. 

They’re jokes. Relax.

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

You got him now Squid!!!! 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You got him now Squid!!!! 

I don't but Whitehouse will get the goods on Clarence.