Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Shootings of the Day - July 4 edition

If they can find out how this guy voted or show him wearing a MAGA hat it will be huge. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If they can find out how this guy voted or show him wearing a MAGA hat it will be huge. 

Same goes for those who commit violence in Chicago. Or those behind the summer 2020 riots, the ones looting liquor stores and burning trash dumpsters.

I'm sure they were up bright and early to vote in the 2020 elections, like they always have.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm sure they were up bright and early to vote in the 2020 elections, like they always have.

How else would they get their Obama Phones or welfare cheese? 

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

How else would they get their Obama Phones or welfare cheese? 

They'd just head down to the gun store, buy AR-15s and kill and rob folks of their Obama phones and welfare cheese.

PEW! PEW! PEW!

Once again- people are dead and lives are ruined because of a simple request of "Hey can you please cool it on firing the gun."

And you idiots are here on a Saturday morning fighting over politics about it. Fooking get a clue. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

They'd just head down to the gun store,

Silly Queer 🌈

They can't buy guns because they have a criminals past. They just steal them or buy them illegally from another hood rat who did. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

Silly Queer 🌈

They can't buy guns because they have a criminals past. They just steal them or buy them illegally from another hood rat who did. 

Let's agree on depriving hood rats of guns.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Let's agree on depriving hood rats of guns.

DON'T STEAL GUNS HOOD RATS AND STOP KILLING EACH OTHER AND STOP KILLING INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE. OHHH YEAH, AND PLEASE STOP LOOTING EVERY STORE, THAT'S WHY YOU LIVE IN THE HOOD TO BEGIN WITH. 

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

DON'T STEAL GUNS HOOD RATS AND STOP KILLING EACH OTHER AND STOP KILLING INNOCENT WHITE PEOPLE. OHHH YEAH, AND PLEASE STOP LOOTING EVERY STORE, THAT'S WHY YOU LIVE IN THE HOOD TO BEGIN WITH. 

This is an historic day. We've reached across the aisle, put our heads together and come up with not one but two dynamite solutions.

Solution 1: Deprive hood rats of guns.

Solution 2: Arm all hood rats with AR-15s so they kill each other and eliminate hood rats altogether.

On 4/19/2023 at 8:51 AM, The Real timschochet said:

Per reporting, the girl opened the door, realized it was the wrong car, immediately closed it and started to apologize. Then the shooter stepped out of the car and shot her and her friend. 

Obviously the shooter was crazy, or evil or whatever. But the state of Texas allows people to have guns in their car, guns on their person, all without permits. So of course this stuff is going to happen. 

The 2A guarantees the right to keep and bear arms. You can't very well bring it to bear if you can't keep it with you. So the state of Texas is abiding by the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. 

This shitstain committed murder, which is not covered under the 2A and is illegal everywhere.

HTH

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

The 2A guarantees the right to keep and bear arms. You can't very well bring it to bear if you can't keep it with you. So the state of Texas is abiding by the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. 

This shitstain committed murder, which is not covered under the 2A and is illegal everywhere.

HTH

Doesn’t the 2A include the words “well-regulated”? I don’t see why we can’t regulate certain aspects of gun ownership. For instance, prohibiting private sales without background checks. Requiring every gun owner to register all of their firearms. According to law enforcement this would have an immense effect on reducing gun crime. Why can’t we do this without violating your rights? 

I am not, at this time, in favor of making any guns currently legal illegal. But we should consider it and it would not violate the 2A to do so. We know that at Uvalde the police were reluctant to go into the school because the bad guy had an AR-15. That fear needs to be considered. 

Anyhow something like 80% of the public now wants some sort of gun control, and among those under 30 the number is more like 95%. Republicans are going to have to come down from their refusal to do anything on this issue, or they’re going to get killed come election time. The public has had enough. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Doesn’t the 2A include the words “well-regulated”? I don’t see why we can’t regulate certain aspects of gun ownership. For instance, prohibiting private sales without background checks. Requiring every gun owner to register all of their firearms. According to law enforcement this would have an immense effect on reducing gun crime. Why can’t we do this without violating your rights? 

I am not, at this time, in favor of making any guns currently legal illegal. But we should consider it and it would not violate the 2A to do so. We know that at Uvalde the police were reluctant to go into the school because the bad guy had an AR-15. That fear needs to be considered. 

Yes, "well regulated" as in "well trained and in good working condition." 

The Bill of Rights put limits on the government not the citizenry. So "regulated", in this instance, did not and does not mean "regulations" as pertains to governmental control. 

I'm opposed to government involvement in private transactions. If I want to sell or trade a gun to a friend of mine, what business is that of the government’s? Should the government be involved if I want to sell any other personal possessions or just guns? Because you know it won't end with guns. 

Registration is a non-starter. I don't think the government has a right to know what I own. It's none of their business. 

And banning guns is absolutely a violation of the 2A. It was designed to ensure the citizenry had comparable arms to those of the government in the event another revolutionary war was necessary. 

And cowardice is cowardice. Those cops in Uvalde were cowards, plain and simple. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Yes, "well regulated" as in "well trained and in good working condition." 

The Bill of Rights put limits on the government not the citizenry. So "regulated", in this instance, did not and does not mean "regulations" as pertains to governmental control. 

I'm opposed to government involvement in private transactions. If I want to sell or trade a gun to a friend of mine, what business is that of the government’s? Should the government be involved if I want to sell any other personal possessions or just guns? Because you know it won't end with guns. 

Registration is a non-starter. I don't think the government has a right to know what I own. It's none of their business. 

And banning guns is absolutely a violation of the 2A. It was designed to ensure the citizenry had comparable arms to those of the government in the event another revolutionary war was necessary. 

And cowardice is cowardice. Those cops in Uvalde were cowards, plain and simple. 

Your position  is way too absolutist and defies logic. The government is already involved in all sorts of things you own. Are you able to own an automobile or sell one without government involvement? What about real property? We do not live in a fully libertarian society. 

And of course banning certain guns is not a violation of the 2A or else you would be able to go to the store right now and buy a fully automatic weapon. Can you? Can you buy a tank and store it in your backyard? How about a nuclear weapon? Of course society places certain limits on firearms for safety. It’s only a question of how much. 

18 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Your position  is way too absolutist and defies logic. The government is already involved in all sorts of things you own. Are you able to own an automobile or sell one without government involvement? What about real property? We do not live in a fully libertarian society. 

And of course banning certain guns is not a violation of the 2A or else you would be able to go to the store right now and buy a fully automatic weapon. Can you? Can you buy a tank and store it in your backyard? How about a nuclear weapon? Of course society places certain limits on firearms for safety. It’s only a question of how much. 

I can absolutely buy, sell or trade vehicles without government involvement. They only need to be registered or insured if they're going to be driven on public roads. 

Yes, I can purchase fully automatic weapons. I just need a tax stamp, which I feel is unconstitutional, but it is possible. Yes, I can buy a tank and store it in my backyard. 

The nuclear weapon argument is silly. The 2A doesn't cover artillery or explosive ordnance or their delivery systems. 

• Thanks 1

RIP to the victims. Hope the scumbag goes out in pain.  Lots of it. 

I think Potato Joe's mandatory injection campaign would have been a lot more successful for him if Americans didn't have guns.

2A isn't about hunting. HTH

34 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I can absolutely buy, sell or trade vehicles without government involvement. They only need to be registered or insured if they're going to be driven on public roads. 

Yes, I can purchase fully automatic weapons. I just need a tax stamp, which I feel is unconstitutional, but it is possible. Yes, I can buy a tank and store it in my backyard. 

The nuclear weapon argument is silly. The 2A doesn't cover artillery or explosive ordnance or their delivery systems. 

OK you and I have stated our positions. I would point out that I am relatively a moderate on gun control issues, whereas your opinion appears to be opposed to giving an inch. 

Let’s take it to the voters. That is inevitably going to happen and then you are going to face much more severe restrictions than I would ever impose. And when that happens, don’t give me any “come and get it” bullsh!t. Because if you try to fight the government you will die or be imprisoned and nobody will care. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK you and I have stated our positions. I would point out that I am relatively a moderate on gun control issues, whereas your opinion appears to be opposed to giving an inch. 

Let’s take it to the voters. That is inevitably going to happen and then you are going to face much more severe restrictions than I would ever impose. And when that happens, don’t give me any “come and get it” bullsh!t. Because if you try to fight the government you will die or be imprisoned and nobody will care. 

Your vote doesn’t cancel out my constitutional rights.

You're sorely mistaken if you think people are going to give up their guns because idiots voted for it. That's a hill I'm willing to die on. And I'm not alone. 

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

what regulation would have stopped this murder?  I know the democrat stance is to yell "do something!!!!!!@!@#@!@$!@$" NRA strawman

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what regulation would have stopped this murder?  I know the democrat stance is to yell "do something!!!!!!@!@#@!@$!@$" NRA strawman

A well regulated border. 

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

A well regulated border. 

First and foremost.   Also, liberals live in a make believe world where all Hispanics and Latinos are the same and just love each other.  Call a Puerto Rican a Mexican or Vice versa and see the reaction you would get. And don’t even get started with the Dominicans. They put up a wall between them and Haiti.   Not that someone like Tim would be aware of any of this.  Or the rest of the well fed and comfortable liberals in this country.  They don’t actually know any of these people. 

45 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

2A isn't about hunting. HTH

No, it’s specifically about a well-regulated militia. It says so right in the constitution. But the right-wingers conveniently ignore that part, and insert a “self defense” clause that isn’t in there at all.

The entire justification of the 2A was for us to be armed to repel foreign invaders. Now we have armed police forces, the strongest military in the world, and many federal agencies with armed agents. The closest thing to a militia we have now is the national guard in each state. And they have weapons. So why do individuals need them?

Here’s one way a well-regulated militia could work. You buy guns, you take them to the militia’s armory for storage, and only take them out for specific reasons, such as hunting or practice at the range. Ideally, they have the range right next to the armory so you don’t have to take the gun home. The rest of the time, they stay locked up. Then, if we get invaded by the Canadians or something, we can all go to the armory, lock and load, and defend our nation together.

33 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Your vote doesn’t cancel out my constitutional rights.

You're sorely mistaken if you think people are going to give up their guns because idiots voted for it. That's a hill I'm willing to die on. And I'm not alone. 

I believe you. But you will never be asked to give up your guns. You may be restricted from buying new ones of a certain type, and you may be forced to register the ones you already own. 

And if you’re willing to die on THAT hill, I think you will find that there are far less willing to join you that you believed. And if you do die, it won’t be regarded as an act of bravery or patriotism; it will be just be another stupid, wasted death. 

21 minutes ago, dogcows said:

No, it’s specifically about a well-regulated militia. It says so right in the constitution. But the right-wingers conveniently ignore that part, and insert a “self defense” clause that isn’t in there at all.

The entire justification of the 2A was for us to be armed to repel foreign invaders. Now we have armed police forces, the strongest military in the world, and many federal agencies with armed agents. The closest thing to a militia we have now is the national guard in each state. And they have weapons. So why do individuals need them?

Your interpretation is incorrect.

Luckily for Freedom, you can't override our right to keep and bear arms, even if you retards control all 3 branches.

This is a result of the open southern border because of the election of Democrats Obama and Biden.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

This is a result of the open southern border because of the election of Democrats Obama and Biden.

If only it were open. But it isn’t. And the illegal immigration issue has nothing to do with gun violence in this country. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Anyhow something like 80% of the public now wants some sort of gun control, and among those under 30 the number is more like 95%. Republicans are going to have to come down from their refusal to do anything on this issue, or they’re going to get killed come election time. The public has had enough. 

Some sort of gun control……?  Are you suggesting we have none now?

Let’s get murder control under wraps first.  Then we can tackle gun control.

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If only it were open. But it isn’t. And the illegal immigration issue has nothing to do with gun violence in this country. 

It does in this Cleveland Texas shooting since the shooter is a Mexican national.

4 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Some sort of gun control……?  Are you suggesting we have none now?

Let’s get murder control under wraps first.  Then we can tackle gun control.

We have no real federal gun control. I’m talking about background checks for ALL sales without exception, national red flag laws, and, MOST IMPORTANT, registration of all firearms on a national database. 

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

It does in this Cleveland Texas shooting since the shooter is a Mexican national.

And it’s very likely he purchased the weapon here. And that’s the problem. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And it’s very likely he purchased the weapon here. And that’s the problem. 

What would you say if he was drunk driving and killed a family? 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

First and foremost.   Also, liberals live in a make believe world where all Hispanics and Latinos are the same and just love each other.  Call a Puerto Rican a Mexican or Vice versa and see the reaction you would get. And don’t even get started with the Dominicans. They put up a wall between them and Haiti.   Not that someone like Tim would be aware of any of this.  Or the rest of the well fed and comfortable liberals in this country.  They don’t actually know any of these people. 

Same with Asians. Japanese think they're superior to Chinese who think they're superior to Koreans, all of whom look down on Filipinos. Mistake a Tongan for a Somoan and see what happens. 

Also, if the left was ever able to ban and confiscate every gun in America, we would have the most secure borders on the planet in a heartbeat. 

Assuming he was a Mexican national (I hadn’t seen that), Mexican nationals should not be allowed to buy guns in this country. No foreign national should. I’m assuming he bought the gun in a private sale where no background check was made. But even so background checks need to be widened to be affirmative. In other words it’s not enough if your name doesn’t show up on one; if you want to purchase a gun your name needs to show up on one and you need to be listed as OK to buy a gun. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

I believe you. But you will never be asked to give up your guns. You may be restricted from buying new ones of a certain type, and you may be forced to register the ones you already own. 

And if you’re willing to die on THAT hill, I think you will find that there are far less willing to join you that you believed. And if you do die, it won’t be regarded as an act of bravery or patriotism; it will be just be another stupid, wasted death. 

You can't say never. There are plenty of politicians on the left who have said they would confiscate firearms they feel citizens shouldn't own. Biden and Buttigieg most recently. 

And it wouldn't be an act of bravery or patriotism. It would be an act of duty and defiance against a tyrannical government. Precisely what the 2A was intended to facilitate. And I think you underestimate the number of people who value their liberty. Including current and former military and LEO. They took an oath to uphold the constitution. They didn't take an oath to a political party. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You can't say never. There are plenty of politicians on the left who have said they would confiscate firearms they feel citizens shouldn't own. Biden and Buttigieg most recently. 

And it wouldn't be an act of bravery or patriotism. It would be an act of duty and defiance against a tyrannical government. Precisely what the 2A was intended to facilitate. And I think you underestimate the number of people who value their liberty. Including current and former military and LEO. They took an oath to uphold the constitution. They didn't take an oath to a political party. 

If politicians ever demand to confiscate all privately owned firearms, I will join you on that hill. I’ve never owned one, but yeah I will fight with you for your right to do so. I believe in that right. 

But I also believe in reasonable gun restrictions and I don’t think anything I’ve suggested is a threat to you. There has to be room for compromise.