Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Shootings of the Day - July 4 edition

I bet tomorrow the Geek Club will say “weird how this Alabama shooting isn’t that big of a story in the news”

The day after saying “why are these mass shootings such big stories?  What about Chicago????”

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’ll keep that in mind for the future.

You do that.  Just remember, you're the semantics king.  When I call you out it's for being factually incorrect, such as the time you said SBF wasn't going to testify in front of congress when he was, and it turned out your source was some incell who claimed to have spoken to SBF in a chat room.  You were factually wrong and had to admit it. 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

the highest suicide rates in the world have no gun deaths

Wyoming has a little more in common with Massachusetts than South Korea.  

30 minutes ago, WatsonRules said:

I see subtle sarcasm isn’t your strong suit.

Noted

Crapman doesn’t have a strong suit. He’s equally inept at everything. 

:( 

17 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I bet tomorrow the Geek Club will say “weird how this Alabama shooting isn’t that big of a story in the news”

The day after saying “why are these mass shootings such big stories?  What about Chicago????”

Having not looked at any details about the Alabama shooting, Ima guess there's a common denominator between it and pretty much every Chicago shooting. 

1 hour ago, WatsonRules said:

I see subtle sarcasm isn’t your strong suit.

Noted

May have missed it. I was fighting with my gun at the time. It won't do the dishes even though the schedule on our fridge clearly says it's gun's turn. My girlfriend has the same issue with her shotgun. 

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Strike said:

You do that.  Just remember, you're the semantics king.  When I call you out it's for being factually incorrect, such as the time you said SBF wasn't going to testify in front of congress when he was, and it turned out your source was some incell who claimed to have spoken to SBF in a chat room.  You were factually wrong and had to admit it. 

I admitted I was wrong about that (that he was “planning to testify,” we’ll never know if he actually would have).

That’s the difference between you and I, I admit when I’m wrong.  You won’t even admit you lied about what I said in this thread.  Nor will you admit that the North Dakota teenager that was killed’s mom was only coming to pick him up because he called her about being threatened, which you were factually proven wrong on.  I think the closest you’ve come to admitting you were wrong was when I showed that Dr. Kheriaty was a plaintiff in the government lawsuit, but even then you were the semantics king by claiming you only said you “doubted” he was.

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

Having not looked at any details about the Alabama shooting, Ima guess there's a common denominator between it and pretty much every Chicago shooting. 

Which would be guns guns guns! 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

This dumb ass thinks guns are alive. 😆

GUNS :banana: GUNS :banana: GUNS :banana:

Mine must be defective. All they ever do is sit around. They've never moved an inch until I move them. Lazy focks. :(

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

GUNS :banana: GUNS :banana: GUNS :banana:

Mine must be defective. All they ever do is sit around. They've never moved an inch until I move them. Lazy focks. :(

They haven’t been bullied. 

After a new law took effect in January, anyone 18 or over may carry a handgun in the state without a permit, background check or safety training in Alabama. Gov. Kay Ivey signed the legislation into the law that repealed the concealed carry permit requirement in March 2022. 

So much for the retards that want to compare guns to cars. 

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They haven’t been bullied. 

They've been sheltered most of their lives. 

23 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Our heads don’t explode. We just kind of laugh and say “that’s focking weird.” 

Imagine how their heads would explode if the kids in that photo were trans girls.

🤣

Imagine how their heads would explode if the kids in that photo were trans girls.

🤣

No such thing.  

9 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Not exactly.  There is more total gun violence in Chicago, but it’s usually a collection of individual incidents and not 4+ people getting killed in one shot (sorry, bad pun).

Amd I’m sure particularly the Alabama shooting here will be blamed on “libs” anyway.  However it can’t be blamed on “liberal policies” as it occurred in a county which traditionally votes for Republican presidential candidates at about a 70% clip.

Having been to Dadeville, through it many times, I might snap too if I lived there.  

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Kids hurt as two angry Florida white guys exchange gunfire.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2-dads-exchanged-gunfire-florida-090510812.html

BAN FISTS!!! :cry:

MAN DIES DAYS AFTER BEING FOUND BRUTALLY BEATEN IN BROOKLYN

DYKER HEIGHTS, Brooklyn (WABC) -- Police in Brooklyn are searching for the person who beat a man so badly that he died just days later.

John Sarquiz, 55, was found last Wednesday unconscious and with head trauma in front of a building on 13 Avenue in Dyker Heights.

45 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's the same tired argument week after week.

Tired arguments don't kill people.

People kill people.

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Tired arguments don't kill people.

People kill people.

People are the problem and always have been.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If somebody is going to be a “problem” of the sort that wants to murder other people, I would prefer they not have a gun. That’s just me though. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

If somebody is going to be a “problem” of the sort that wants to murder other people, I would prefer they not have a gun. That’s just me though. 

That possibility is never going to go away.  Even if there was a ban on guns they would still have the ability to steal one or find one in a different manner.  Making it harder for certain people to obtain a gun is something that the majority of people agree with but there is not a simple way of doing it yet.  Everyone should be focused on this instead of the same bickering back and forth.

16 hours ago, paulinstl said:

So much for the retards that want to compare guns to cars. 

Same with guns to fists.

I'll take the guns. Retard can take the fists.

We'll see who wins.

12 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Why does America have so much more of a people problem than most (all?) other first world countries?   Honest question

Just now, TimHauck said:

Why does America have so much more of a bigger people problem than most (all?) other first world countries?   Honest question

It's a good question.  No other country is like the US.  They don't have the same freedoms we have.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Making it harder for certain people to obtain a gun is something that the majority of people agree with but there is not a simple way of doing it yet.  

Yeah, like raising the age to buy a gun to 21, more thorough background checks and making it difficult or next to impossible to obtain guns such as AR15s.

And those who buy guns need to attend a gun-education class before being allowed to buy one.

I've taken a class like that twice, once when I was like 10 and another time when I was in my late teens.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yeah, like raising the age to buy a gun to 21, more thorough background checks and making it difficult or next to impossible to obtain guns such as AR15s.

And those who buy guns need to attend a gun-education class before being allowed to buy one.

I've taken a class like that twice, once when I was like 10 and another time when I was in my late teens.

I disagree with making it next to impossible to obtain an AR15.  It's just another rifle.

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If someone wants to murder me and breaks into my home, I prefer I have a gun. And that's not just me. 

So many conservatives in this thread in favor of more gun control.  

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I disagree with making it next to impossible to obtain an AR15.  It's just another rifle.

What about the other stuff?

6 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

If someone wants to murder me and breaks into my home, I prefer I have a gun. And that's not just me. 

I honestly have no problem with you having a gun, or guns. Your opinions may be way off base to me, but I have no inkling or concern that you’re a bad guy. I want the bad guys to be restricted from having guns. 

The main gun control item I am for is having universal background checks and universal gun registration. This would allow a law-abiding citizen like you to own as many guns as you’d like (including AR-15s and similar weapons) but make it more difficult for the bad guys to own them. @Hawkeye21 is correct that we can’t make it impossible for bad guys to have guns but we can make it more difficult. Why do so many pro-NRA types oppose universal background checks and universal registration?