Sign in to follow this  
Dizkneelande

What I picture a room full of GC leftists would sound like

Definitely a form of mental illness.  Can you imagine if these people ever gained power?  They might try to tear down statues of our founding fathers.  Maybe allow trannies to participate in girls sports.  Or propose $5M reparation payments to every black person in CA, even though slavery was never allowed in that state.

• Thanks 3

It's pathetic that these dweebs (they/them) are taking over the country.

Accurate. I too am prone to sensory overload. :( 

1 hour ago, GutterBoy said:

No one at the GC talks like that.  You're focking retarded.

Tim

• Like 1

Earn respect and you will be liked and respected. Otherwise shut the fawk up. You are NOTHINGS here. That fawking sewer you came from because they couldn’t control the rats and disease it created doesn’t mean we will just let you infect us. No disrespect Mike. This is beginning to the end if they were to establish. I hope you do your thing. And I hope I’m not going over the line. I LOVE FFTODAY and it’s family and friends. Again, sorry if I’m being disrespectful to you or the board. :cheers:

17 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

Earn respect and you will be liked and respected. Otherwise shut the fawk up. You are NOTHINGS here. That fawking sewer you came from because they couldn’t control the rats and disease it created doesn’t mean we will just let you infect us. No disrespect Mike. This is beginning to the end if they were to establish. I hope you do your thing. And I hope I’m not going over the line. I LOVE FFTODAY and it’s family and friends. Again, sorry if I’m being disrespectful to you or the board. :cheers:

:pointstosky:

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Guess who…

This is why Portland can't have nice things. At least somebody there was trying.

Meanwhile, Shanee Colston and Thomas Whitacker Raven Crowfoot are why Seattle can't have nice things.

that is what every breakfast at the sanitarium that houses tim, tusty, gutter, etc. is like.

Is that the onion? Babylon bee? That can't be real

Thank you comrades. 

23 hours ago, GutterBoy said:

Point of personal order: Gutterboy. She/them pronouns. You've triggered my feelings, and I wish you wouldn't. Thank you, Comrade.