Sign in to follow this  
Blue Horseshoe

Whistleblower Intelligence Officials Claim U.S. Has Retrieved 12+ Spacecraft Of NON-HUMAN Origin

Again, trying to validate anything using our definitions of how things work is...limiting..

Carl Sagan throws out some super fun ideas in Contact.  (probably more than that, but that's all I have read of his).   We define time in our own way.  What if there is an intelligent society out there that has a completely different measure of time(this is likely).   Like say they are sending us messages, and to them, it takes one of their "seconds"(however they define that) to send a character, but for us, that second is 10,000 years?   They could be actively trying to communicate with us, but because of our differences, we have zero chance of understanding what they are sending.  Even if it is the universal language of math.  They could just send a "hello" and it would take 50,000 years for us to even receive that one word?

You all want to talk about possibilities, and that's fine, it's just not relevant to the conversation.

Anything that is not logically contradictory is possible, but that doesn't mean that everything is equally likely.

Just because it's possible that we will one day be able to beam ourselves to a distant planet by stepping into a device that looks like a refrigerator is possible, but not very likely.

The chance that extraterrestrials have visited Earth is approximately equal to the chance that we will ever visit other life forms, and that is almost infinitesimally small.

No possibilities anyone can suggest can change that.

40 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

I axually laughed out loud when I read that, so LOL, I guess... 

The unimaginable size of the universe is the very thing that makes it almost unimaginable for other life forms to travel here--or for us to ever travel there.

And that is why there is an almost infinitesimally small chance that you are right about "them" already being here, to answer seafoam's question.

Do you know the size of the universe and it's total makeup?

Just say you don't know and that will end it.

Why do you think you are one in a unimaginable number?

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Do you know the size of the universe and it's total makeup?

Just say you don't know and that will end it.

Nobody knows.

Great point!

lol

Any other irrelevancies I can help you with?

5 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Nobody knows.

Great point!

lol

Any other irrelevancies I can help you with?

So you don't know but you argue ad nauseum for one side. Genius. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Many different reasons that we would not be given full disclosure on this sort of thing. Such as the whole religious system going into chaos, the powerful elite ( bildeburg, the banking systems, etc.), and the idea that our world is not in control of every thing that may come into our airspace. Many people rely on the comfort that we are in control of everything. 

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

You all want to talk about possibilities, and that's fine, it's just not relevant to the conversation.

Anything that is not logically contradictory is possible, but that doesn't mean that everything is equally likely.

Just because it's possible that we will one day be able to beam ourselves to a distant planet by stepping into a device that looks like a refrigerator is possible, but not very likely.

The chance that extraterrestrials have visited Earth is approximately equal to the chance that we will ever visit other life forms, and that is almost infinitesimally small.

No possibilities anyone can suggest can change that.

Based on what we know today you're right 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

So you don't know but you argue ad nauseum for one side. Genius. :rolleyes:

It doesn't take a genius (fortunately enough) to know that not knowing everything does not equal not knowing anything.

We don't know the full extent of the universe, but what we DO know of it is large enough that the likelihood of two intelligent species ever making contact in that vastness is infinitesimally small--and there is no argument about that.

25 minutes ago, josh wiley said:

Many different reasons that we would not be given full disclosure on this sort of thing.

It really has less to do with "disclosure" and more to do with what is likely to be true.

6 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

It doesn't take a genius (fortunately enough) to know that not knowing everything does not equal not knowing anything.

We don't know the full extent of the universe, but what we DO know of it is large enough that the likelihood of two intelligent species ever making contact in that vastness is infinitesimally small--and there is no argument about that.

You are incredibly wrong. You are really limited in your thinking. Just completely ignorant.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

You are incredibly wrong. You are really limited in your thinking. Just completely ignorant.

Your entire argument for alien life on earth appears to be that two civilizations thought to build pyramids.

So because two civilizations thought of the same thing and it was hard at the time, it must've been aliens.

• Thanks 1

Ok side note then and I have thought about this for awhile. What would it actually take for the general public to acknowledge the existence of other beings on our planet or in our airspace? Il

Guys, I have proof of aliens.  Notice how every ancient civilization used fire to cook food.  How could that possibly happen when they never met if aliens weren't involved?

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Your entire argument for alien life on earth appears to be that two civilizations thought to build pyramids.

So because two civilizations thought of the same thing and it was hard at the time, it must've been aliens.

Sure. Pyramids in the history of the Earth was just a coincidence continents apart in the same time period in over 5000 years. Not even worthy of a discussion.

What little minds we have on this planet.. :mellow:

Guys multiple civilizations built boats without ever talking to each other all around the same time period.  Therefore, aliens.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

Guys, I have proof of aliens.  Notice how every ancient civilization used fire to cook food.  How could that possibly happen when they never met if aliens weren't involved?

Yeah. All sightings in Earth history was fake.

No one ever had otherworldly experiences because you say so. 

Good one peanut.

Good job filling in all the holes in your argument 

You are so stupid.

7 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

What little minds we have on this planet.. :mellow:

About fukkin time you recognized this about yourself. 

Guys a lot of people say aliens are among us.  Therefore, aliens.  

30 minutes ago, josh wiley said:

What would it actually take for the general public to acknowledge the existence of other beings on our planet or in our airspace?

Probably the same thing it takes for science and scientifically-minded individuals to recognize anything else as "real"--independently verified replicable observations, with the same level of controls as any other generally accepted scientific observations.

At least that's what it would take to convince me.

A meme on Facebook would probably do it for most people.

13 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

Probably the same thing it takes for science and scientifically-minded individuals to recognize anything else as "real"--independently verified replicable observations, with the same level of controls as any other generally accepted scientific observations.

At least that's what it would take to convince me.

A meme on Facebook would probably do it for most people.

You have absolutely nothing to defend your take.

Give an argument that proves there is no life in the universe other than us on this earth.

1 hour ago, seafoam1 said:

I'm afraid I'm not going to engage with you in ad hominem attacks.

If you have any facts to present which make First Contact incredibly likely rather than incredibly unlikely, I will be glad to consider them and discuss them with you.

6 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

If you have any facts to present which make First Contact incredibly likely rather than incredibly unlikely, I will be glad to consider them and discuss them with you.

So nothing. Got it. :thumbsup:

Just nothing to prove  your point.

And life isn't a movie like First Contact. It's multidimentianal.

We are at the point where the average human on earth really doesn't care.

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

We are at the point where the average human on earth really doesn't care.

I care. A lot.

Came from the sea people

16 hours ago, nobody said:

I was skeptical, but the volume of information and the excellent formatting convinced me.

Saagar Enjeti is known to have deep contacts in the DOD. Unfortunately he's often dismissed because he's not part of the larger activist MSM. 

Key takeaways

1) Grusch's has clean bona fides. When you come out with a story like this, you will be hard vetted and anything to discredit you will be dragged to the surface. So far, there's nothing on Grusch. His profile, resume and record are all clean and the logical pathway is evident ( whether the claims are true is another matter and up for debate)

2) Grusch has testified before Congress, and under oath, regarding this controversy. 

3) Grusch has every reason to come forward and go public. At some level of national exposure, he then becomes impossible to assassinate. 

4) Alone, this story can be dismissed, but in conjunction with other issues and controversies that entered the national daily media cycle in the last 4-5 years, it's hard to see so much smoke and not assess that "something" is going on. 

5) Several others in the MSM, including the NY Times, Politico, CNN, Washington Post and others declined to run the story. In previous times, that might indicate that this story has no legs. However, if the activist complicit hard left leaning MSM doesn't want it, I'm not sure if that operates as a sweeping indictment against credibility at this point. 

6) Being called "credible and urgent" translates into Grusch receiving a full time revolving security detail as a whistleblower. As Enjeti points out, there are implications of other high ranking Biden officials who would be, in theory, in the cross hairs of a perjury charge, if Grusch's claims are true. 

7) It's entirely possible, and Enjeti won't cover this, that Grusch is a plant by the Military Industrial Complex to time this release of information on purpose. Or he could be working at the behest of someone in the DOD or DHS. This claim being true or perceived as such would be a financial/budget boon for the fledgling US Space Force and those in command there. This is not just about "aliens", this story still has a "Follow The Money" element to it. 

Whether this story is "newsworthy" can be totally independent of whether some people here or some people working in the activist complicit MSM believe it or not personally. It's a more than fair distinction that Enjeti is making and there are no credible answers as to why the story is being shelved from the national daily media cycle. 

People who fight for only Earth has life respond with this.

3 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:
  3 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

::: giggles :::

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

In breaking news of the last 24 hours or so, we've got a top ranking whistleblower from the military with impeccable credentials testifying under oath before Congress that the US government has vessels of non-human origin in their possession. He's provided them with evidence, but that has not been released. It's definitely something to keep an eye on as it plays out,

6 hours ago, AxeElf said:

I'm pretty sure the Illuminati created all the conspiracy theories to keep us distracted from the REAL conspiracies...

Like how come nobody ever cares what the government is hiding in the OTHER 50 areas?

They could be drinking the blood of the Christian-born over in Area 23, while all binoculars are trained on Area 51...

• Like 1

the fundamental problem with intelligent spacefaring alien life visiting Earth is that we dont see any evidence of artificial constructs nor heat signatures nor gravity signatures that a galactic civilization would emit.  the energy requirements for such a civilization is enormous and we would absolutely see it.  wed see it in gravity waves.  not only that, but there are thousands of galaxies that we can see within 100 million light years and we dont see anything artificial in those either.  we are talking quintillions of star systems that produced zilch.

now, a lot of alien stories involve time travel, or being time lost.  at first glance, time travel might look like it would resolve this problem because the aliens could be us from the future or an alien race from a billion light years away.  but it doesnt because if time travel is possible then every nook and cranny would have life.

but our scientific instruments are already way too good for space aliens to hide.

scientists laugh at the concept that the universe must be designed for us.  but the only way space aliens work out is if the space aliens evolved almost the exact same time we did, which is also a laughable edge case.

5 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

People who fight for only Earth has life respond with this.

I hope you're just pointing out that our responses are the same, and not that you are confusing me with them.

5 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

the fundamental problem with intelligent spacefaring alien life visiting Earth is that we dont see any evidence of artificial constructs nor heat signatures nor gravity signatures that a galactic civilization would emit.  the energy requirements for such a civilization is enormous and we would absolutely see it.  wed see it in gravity waves.  not only that, but there are thousands of galaxies that we can see within 100 million light years and we dont see anything artificial in those either.  we are talking quintillions of star systems that produced zilch.

now, a lot of alien stories involve time travel, or being time lost.  at first glance, time travel might look like it would resolve this problem because the aliens could be us from the future or an alien race from a billion light years away.  but it doesnt because if time travel is possible then every nook and cranny would have life.

but our scientific instruments are already way too good for space aliens to hide.

scientists laugh at the concept that the universe must be designed for us.  but the only way space aliens work out is if the space aliens evolved almost the exact same time we did, which is also a laughable edge case.

You base everything on what we know on our earth. That's it. We are limited in our thinking to only what we know. 

Do you think we know everything there is to know about this universe based on our current technology and understanding? And that we are done learning about the universe? We have peaked as a species?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

You base everything on what we know on our earth. That's it. We are limited in our thinking to only what we know. 

Do you think we know everything there is to know about this universe based on our current technology and understanding? And that we are done learning about the universe? We have peaked as a species?

Thank you.   I'm trying to say this.  We can only know what we know.  Using only what we know to judge if something else exists is of course all that we can do, but it doesn't in any way mean that's all there is.

We don't know what dark matter is.   No clue.   It's solvable, maybe, but we can't yet.   I cringe every time I hear a physicist say the laws of physics break down in a black hole singularity.  Well if the "law" breaks down, then it really isn't a law is it?  Clearly it can be broken based on what we know.  So there must be something else that we don't know and may never understand happening there.  

According to the whistleblower testifying before Congress, and apparently his credentials are both impeccable and confirmed,  not only do we have ships, but also dead pilots (5:38). He says that Congress has the documented proof he's presented by it's not available to the rest of us for national security reasons.

It's quite fascinating and we'll see how things unfolds.

8 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

This is representative of much of the fallacious material in this thread--the "argument from ignorance" fallacy--we haven't proven that other life forms don't exist, therefore, they exist.

In fact, Wikipedia almost mentions this thread by name in it's article on the argument from ignorance fallacy:

Appeal to ignorance: the claim that whatever has not been proved false must be true, and vice versa. (e.g., There is no compelling evidence that UFOs are not visiting the Earth; therefore, UFOs exist, and there is intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe.)

Argument from Ignorance

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

This is representative of much of the fallacious material in this thread--the "argument from ignorance" fallacy--we haven't proven that other life forms don't exist, therefore, they exist.

In fact, Wikipedia almost mentions this thread by name in it's article on the argument from ignorance fallacy:

Appeal to ignorance: the claim that whatever has not been proved false must be true, and vice versa. (e.g., There is no compelling evidence that UFOs are not visiting the Earth; therefore, UFOs exist, and there is intelligent life elsewhere in the Universe.)

Argument from Ignorance

Wrong. There is more evidence that other life forms exist. It's just muted by people who don't don't have vision of reality.

And you follow Wikipedia as a source for your knowledge. Go God. :doh: