Hardcore troubadour

Trump INDICTED

Trumpers compare their messiah to Moses and Lincoln. May as well throw some MLK in the mix. 

:lol: 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

The King County Regional Homelessness Authority's 2022 point-in-time count reports that there were 13,368 homeless people in the county. That is a 12% increase from 2020's count of 11,751.

Seattle reported more than 120 gunshots in connection with an encampment or homeless person in 2022. A record 310 homeless people died in 2022, a 59% increase from the previous high set in 2018. Eighteen of those deaths were homicides.

That’s all of King County. Just telling you a boots on the ground downtown assessment. If they keep moving the camps out and they reach the suburbs you guys can take your turn. 

26 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Biden must have one in South Africa from the time he was arrested or the time in the 60s when he was arrested in Georgia . 

🤣

46 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trumpers compare their messiah to Moses and Lincoln. May as well throw some MLK in the mix. 

:lol: 

Gonna cry? You seem upset.  Get some Midol. 

Three Trump codefendants say they became false electors at Trump’s ‘direction’

“Three Georgia Republicans who falsely claimed to be electors for Donald Trump say they took the steps they did because Trump, then the sitting president, told them to.”

“The three false electors making the argument are David Shafer, a former state GOP chair; Shawn Still, now a state senator; and Cathleen Latham, a local GOP official.”

I just googled “World leaders who had their political opponents arrested”.  The google machine spit out these names:

1. Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni

2.  Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khameni

3.  Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe

4. Cambodian President Hun Sen

5.  Russian President Vladimir Putin

6.  Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez

7.  Panamanian Dictator Manuel Noriega

8.  Ukraine Prime Minister Viktor Yanukovych

9.  Egypt President Hosni Mubarak

10.  USA President Joe Biden

That is one hell of a list to be on, Jeez.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I just googled “World leaders who had their political opponents arrested”.  The google machine spit out these names:

You should Google “world leaders who tried to rig elections they lost,” see what that brings up. :thumbsup: 

• Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I honestly don’t think the democrats thought this through. They just about handed him the presidency with this. When you have the black community lining the streets to support trump when he goes to get arrested in zone 6 of ATL of all places you KNOW it backfired for Dems. Cause nothing is gonna happen to him cause we all know is BS. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, MDC said:

You should Google “world leaders who tried to rig elections they lost,” see what that brings up. :thumbsup: 

Your man Biden would also be on the list of World Leaders that rigged elections they won.

Biden would be on the list with the same group of fascists.  You support fascism.  

1 hour ago, Stryker Ryker said:

I honestly don’t think the democrats thought this through. They just about handed him the presidency with this. When you have the black community lining the streets to support trump when he goes to get arrested in zone 6 of ATL of all places you KNOW it backfired for Dems. Cause nothing is gonna happen to him cause we all know is BS. 

Lining the streets?

lol

A few ads with Trumps most racist hits will remind everyone who he is.

buriful

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

So now Joe Biden directed Trump’s arrest? Where do you get this stuff? 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Stryker Ryker said:

95% or more of the black community of Atlanta is going to vote for Joe Biden. Sorry to disappoint you. 

• Haha 1

I don’t think Trump goes easy and tries to get along next time.  Hillary better hope the SOL is up by 2025. Many others won’t be so lucky.  Can’t wait. Lol 

41 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Your man Biden would also be on the list of World Leaders that rigged elections they won.

Biden would be on the list with the same group of fascists.  You support fascism.  

MUH FRAUD! :cry: :lol: 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Funny, I just entered into google your search "World leaders who had their political opponents arrested and your list doesn't come up.  I wonder what would happen if I googled the "lyingest liars who lie at the geek club"? 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Funny, I just entered into google your search "World leaders who had their political opponents arrested and your list doesn't come up.  I wonder what would happen if googled the "lyingest liars who lie at the geek club"? 

Which one didn’t do it then? Just looking for one.  Thanks.  

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t think Trump goes easy and tries to get along next time.  Hillary better hope the SOL is up by 2025. Many others won’t be so lucky.  Can’t wait. Lol 

So you think that convicted criminal Trump will get more votes than he did in 20?  With WI, PA, MI, AZ being much bluer than they were.  With republicans going to ban abortion?  With Trumpflation back to normal?  With the US the leader of the world by far?

Who in their right mind would vote for him?  He's legit going to be a convicted criminal.

63% of poll responders already said they wouldn't vote for him.  Explain to me how he wins. 

25 minutes ago, MDC said:

MUH FRAUD! :cry: :lol: 

Doesn't this silly phaggot come from the State and/or County where more votes were cast than registered voters?  

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Doesn't this silly phaggot come from the State and/or County where more votes were cast than registered voters?  

You maybe shouldn’t get your news from Marjorie Taylor Green tweets. :( 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

Wait, you actually believe there are areas where more votes were cast than registered voters?  People actually believe that?  Like that couldn't be easily proven in court?

LOLOLOLOLOL

59 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Lining the streets?

lol

A few ads with Trumps most racist hits will remind everyone who he is.

buriful

Take the blinders off. There’s literally hundreds of videos from different black ppl in Atlanta all saying “free trump” “we support trump” etc. Unless you’re a complete buffoon and refuse to acknowledge this then I have nothing left to say to you 

41 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

95% or more of the black community of Atlanta is going to vote for Joe Biden. Sorry to disappoint you. 

Wrong. Not only that, I’m willing to put down $10K right now as a bet that 95% or more WONT be voting for Joe Biden. So put up or shut up :dunno: 

LOLZ you MAGAts are in a tough spot here.    You've got to take Trump to the election as your standard bearer, b/c to not do so would be to admit the libtards were right all along.    But Trump is poison to both your Presidential hopes, and to all down ballot candidates.    You guys are going to lose so much you're going to get sick of losing.    And, as a final insult to your lack of intelligence, Trump will continue to grift off you.

Love this for you MAGAts.   You're such 5hitty Americans.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, gas said:

LOLZ you MAGAts are in a tough spot here.    You've got to take Trump to the election as your standard bearer, b/c to not do so would be to admit the libtards were right all along.    But Trump is poison to both your Presidential hopes, and to all down ballot candidates.    You guys are going to lose so much you're going to get sick of losing.    And, as a final insult to your lack of intelligence, Trump will continue to grift off you.

Love this for you MAGAts.   You're such 5hitty Americans.

Loser :lol: 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stryker Ryker said:

Wrong. Not only that, I’m willing to put down $10K right now as a bet that 95% or more WONT be voting for Joe Biden. So put up or shut up :dunno: 

Well Biden won 88% of the black vote in GA in 2020, so that should really be the bet.  You would take the under.

Why aren’t my Twitter links loading correctly anymore? :dunno:

19 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Well Biden won 88% of the black vote in GA in 2020, so that should really be the bet.  You would take the under.

I’d definitely take the under even now cause I’ve seen firsthand along with multiple videos of black ppl condemning Biden and praising trump down here 

Trump got 8 pct of the black vote in 2016. He got 12 pct in 2020. If he gets to 16 in 2024 it’s over. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump got 8 pct of the black vote in 2016. He got 12 pct in 2020. If he gets to 16 in 2024 it’s over. 

By getting arrested he has now won over the black vote? Bis that what we're going with her?

16 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

By getting arrested he has now won over the black vote? Bis that what we're going with her?

Yep. It honestly is. Straight from black peoples mouth. They’re supporting him now cause, and I quote, “we are used to seeing cops hit us with fake charges just like they did trump so we now identify with him. Just like we did when they arrested Martha Stewart”. Hell, there’s an organization out there now called N***as 4 Trump :lol: Its asinine and stupid to choose a candidate just based on that but last election people were choosing Biden just cause it was “anyone but Trump”. Now it’s “F*** Biden, we rockin with Trump 2024”. 
People like you and me will actually use our brains but some of these people are crazy as you can see 😅

8 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

I’m just showing the progression he has been making with that group, racist. Who thinks like that?