Sign in to follow this  
joneo

*** Official*** Biden Impeachment Thread

Good Lord....here we go....😑

Just now, paulinstl said:

What were the charges?

Does it really matter?  That is the thing to do now...

Is this the ***OFFICIAL*** thread?! 

• Thanks 1

Congrats Republicans, for being such spineless dupes! You lowered the bar so far it's now resting on the floor, but you found enough jellyfish in your contingent that you're able to still find a way to wiggle right back under that sucker. I also love including Harris in it, just so you can hope for removal of both just to launch everyone's favorite jellyfish to POTUS, Kevin McCarthy! 

Keep complaining about political hit jobs without any irony whatsoever...

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Libtards are ignoring that a dimwit like Biden, that has been in politics his whole life, that has no reasonable explanation for the amount of wealth he and his family have accumulated, considering his son is a an unemployable crack head and his brother has no skills or experience, are acting as if this is some right wing fever dream. Ok. 

37 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Congrats Republicans, for being such spineless dupes! You lowered the bar so far it's now resting on the floor, but you found enough jellyfish in your contingent that you're able to still find a way to wiggle right back under that sucker. I also love including Harris in it, just so you can hope for removal of both just to launch everyone's favorite jellyfish to POTUS, Kevin McCarthy! 

Lesser of two evils!

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Libtards are ignoring that a dimwit like Biden, that has been in politics his whole life, that has no reasonable explanation for the amount of wealth he and his family have accumulated, considering his son is a an unemployable crack head and his brother has no skills or experience, are acting as if this is some right wing fever dream. Ok. 

"Book sales" the same year he reportedly took a massive kickback from Burisma.  

4 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

"Book sales" the same year he reportedly took a massive kickback from Burisma.  

He can probably explain some of it. But not that idiot son of his and his equally dumb brother living the life they do. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

He can probably explain some of it. But not that idiot son of his and his equally dumb brother. 

Yeah Hunter is a mess.  I'd love to hear what is on those 17 audio recordings.  

2 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Yeah Hunter is a mess.  I'd love to hear what is on those 17 audio recordings.  

He pays like 30k a month in rent. Might even be more. And his SS detail has to pay about that much to live near him.  

Damn, with this much smoke there must be fire. The DOJ should really investigate these villains.

LOLZ MAGAts gonna see this backfire in real time.   Won't move the needle with the independents.

• Sad 1

MAGAts are so stupid, they think the Independents are part of their echo chamber.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

https://www.gobankingrates.com/net-worth/politicians/joe-biden-net-worth/amp/
8-9 million. Probably way below average for a lifelong national politician. 

55 minutes ago, gas said:

MAGAts are so stupid, they think the Independents are part of their echo chamber.

Oh good, another Rusty. 

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://www.gobankingrates.com/net-worth/politicians/joe-biden-net-worth/amp/
8-9 million. Probably way below average for a lifelong national politician. 

Now add up his families wealth.  His unemployable son and his idiot brothers live like kings. How did that happen? I said you can explain some of it. Not nearly all of it. 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Now add up his families wealth.  His unemployable son and his idiot brothers live like kings. How did that happen? I said you can explain some of it. Not nearly all of it. 

Sounds eerily similar to the Trump family.  More similarities than you realize.

31 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Meanwhile why did the Saudis give Jared Kushner a 2 billion dollar loan? 

Not too many patriots are going to run to defend that twerp Kushner.  We all know Princess Ivanka is way out of his league.  Lock him up.  I might even splash on some Old Spice and try my rap on the Princess

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

List them. You won’t though. Trump had a 747 with his name on it before he entered politics. Your turn. 

5 hours ago, Fnord said:

You're bleeding through again 

37 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Meanwhile why did the Saudis give Jared Kushner a 2 billion dollar loan? 

Please put that spoiled twat under the jail.  

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

List them. You won’t though. Trump had a 747 with his name on it before he entered politics. Your turn. 

Trump was given his wealth and he did very well with it.  He then remained wealthy by becoming President and his family has been tagging along.  I'm surprised you support the Trump family at all with all the negative talk you have about people who inherent businesses.  Sounds very hypocritical of you.

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump was given his wealth and he did very well with it.  He then remained wealthy by becoming President and his family has been tagging along.  I'm surprised you support the Trump family at all with all the negative talk you have about people who inherent businesses.  Sounds very hypocritical of you.

His father was a mid range developer in Queens. Donald took it to Manhattan. And then the world. You play here most days. He was big time. He lost money as president. 700 million according to Bloomberg. Stop saying things you can’t back up.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

His father was a mod range developer in Queens. Donald took it to Manhattan. And then the world. He was big time. He lost money as president. 700 million according to Bloomberg. Stop saying things you can’t back up.  

Yes, his net worth dropped while he was President.  A lot of the losses to his businesses came from covid pandemic though, not much he could do about that.

PS:  I agree with you about the Bidens.  Just so you don't think I'm trying to defend that focked up family.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yes, his net worth dropped while he was President.  A lot of the losses to his businesses came from covid pandemic though, not much he could do about that.

No, his brand took the hit. That’s how he got to be a multi billionaire. His brand stood for luxury and quality. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, his brand took the hit. That’s how he got to be a multi billionaire. His brand stood for luxury and quality. 

His brand took a hit and the pandemic hurt his realty businesses.  Just about everyone was affected by the pandemic though so it's not a big surprise.

16 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Stop the Trump crap. This is the "Official Biden Impeachment thread"  

3 minutes ago, joneo said:

Stop the Trump crap. This is the "Official Biden Impeachment thread"  

Did you say the same thing when other's kept bringing up Biden in the Trump Indicted thread?  Let's be consistent.