Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

Hunter Biden reaches plea agreement on misdemeanors for tax evasion.

I doubt we get much out of Archer.  I would wager he pleads the 5th on every question.  If wants to live, he will keep his mouth shut. 

Archer was convicted in 2018, long before this sham of an investigation started. He also was in no danger of being tossed in jail before he could testify.

https://wapo.st/3rV4oqy

Archer was a business partner of Hunter Biden’s for years. In 2016, while Joe Biden was vice president, Archer and a number of other individuals were indicted on charges they defrauded members of a Native American tribe. They were found guilty in 2018, and this past February Archer was sentenced to a year in prison.

Archer appealed the decision. A federal appellate court in New York declined to hear the final iteration of Archer’s appeal earlier this month, informing the judge overseeing his case last week. A few days later, U.S. Attorney Damian Williams sent the judge his letter … a letter in which there is no demand that Archer be arrested or immediately imprisoned.

As Archer’s attorney was aware.

“We are aware of speculation that the Department of Justice’s weekend request to have Mr. Archer report to prison is an attempt by the Biden administration to intimidate him in advance of his meeting with the House Oversight Committee,” Archer’s attorney told Politico in a statement on Sunday. “To be clear, Mr. Archer does not agree with that speculation.” Archer would testify before Oversight as planned, he added.

Why do so many on the right believe these things despite the committee’s lies constantly being exposed?

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Archer was convicted in 2018, long before this sham of an investigation started. He also was in no danger of being tossed in jail before he could testify.

https://wapo.st/3rV4oqy

Why do so many on the right believe these things despite the committee’s lies constantly being exposed?

Because otherwise they would have to fact the very troubling fact that it's not "all politicians are corrupt", but mostly just they're own party. After Iran-contra they spent 7 years investigating Clinton, starting with a failed real estate deal. After Bush & co, used the testimony of an Iraqi taxi driver to justify an invasion into Iran, they turned around on Obama/Clinton and investigated the Benghazi riot 8 times trying to make it the fault of the administration and state dept. And now after Trump, one of the most crooked people ever, and certainly the most crooked President ever, they need to paint Biden with the same brush.  

It's not like they have actual ideas or policies they can tout. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

I doubt we get much out of Archer.  I would wager he pleads the 5th on every question.  If wants to live, he will keep his mouth shut. 

Aint that the truth.

2 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Aint that the truth.

He has managed to avoid doing this for some time now.  Not sure why he would suddenly decide to show up.  There is not much pre-action against him. I do not see the manuever by the DOJ on Saturday as anything more than a reminder.  So they are allowing him to do this certainly under the gaurantee that he does not say much.

16 minutes ago, RLLD said:

He has managed to avoid doing this for some time now.  Not sure why he would suddenly decide to show up.  There is not much pre-action against him. I do not see the manuever by the DOJ on Saturday as anything more than a reminder.  So they are allowing him to do this certainly under the gaurantee that he does not say much.

You completely ignored the facts I just presented. He wasn’t scheduled to go to jail in the next day or two. It was still months away. You swallowed the fake story from the GOP committee, hook, line, and sinker... again. But let’s hear more about the assassinations. Who else other than Devon Archer is getting “Epsteined”? This is a VERY serious discussion you’re having. :banana:

35 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Because otherwise they would have to fact the very troubling fact that it's not "all politicians are corrupt", but mostly just they're own party. After Iran-contra they spent 7 years investigating Clinton, starting with a failed real estate deal. After Bush & co, used the testimony of an Iraqi taxi driver to justify an invasion into Iran, they turned around on Obama/Clinton and investigated the Benghazi riot 8 times trying to make it the fault of the administration and state dept. And now after Trump, one of the most crooked people ever, and certainly the most crooked President ever, they need to paint Biden with the same brush.  

It's not like they have actual ideas or policies they can tout. 

This is awesome. Thanks for sharing.

13 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You completely ignored the facts I just presented. He wasn’t scheduled to go to jail in the next day or two. It was still months away. You swallowed the fake story from the GOP committee, hook, line, and sinker... again. But let’s hear more about the assassinations. Who else other than Devon Archer is getting “Epsteined”? This is a VERY serious discussion you’re having. :banana:

I really do not care when he was scheduled to report to jail, his report date is not relevant. Now, I have already noted that I do not think the maneuver by the DOJ on Saturday was an actual move to rush him into jail, and apparently Archer also echoes this, In fact, it was likely little more than a casual warning to him in general.

All that being said.  Some folks seem rather invested that this guy(Archer) is mad or something and is going to spill something; I rather doubt it.

Moreover, lets say he does spill something....says.....who knows....that Joe was present during Hunter's shakedowns....  OK....then what?

Do we think that Democrats will suddenly care? Of course not..... they will fabricate a new reason to excuse it.....while they tear after Trump.  And for the record, I love it when people in power are held to it....that Trump is being held to it.....but that Biden is not.....is a problem....

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

20 discussions, that Archer was aware of, between the Big Guy and Hunter business associates to "sell the brand". Biden's inability to tell the truth is about to get costly.

None of this is surprising to anybody that's not a complete dipshlt. 

23 hours ago, Strike said:

Also, yesterday the DOJ sent a letter to the judge overseeing Archer's unrelated court case where he was convicted and is awaiting sentencing.  Their letter requested that the judge expedite sentencing.  Obviously, this won't prevent him from testifying tomorrow but the timing certainly seems interesting, and since when does the DOJ work on Saturdays for stupid crap like this?

Just reposting this for @DogSh*T who loves to make stuff up.  I wish you all wouldn't quote him so I wouldn't have to read his sh*t.

4 hours ago, RLLD said:

How much you want to wager?  :P

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I really do not care when he was scheduled to report to jail, his report date is not relevant. Now, I have already noted that I do not think the maneuver by the DOJ on Saturday was an actual move to rush him into jail, and apparently Archer also echoes this, In fact, it was likely little more than a casual warning to him in general.

All that being said.  Some folks seem rather invested that this guy(Archer) is mad or something and is going to spill something; I rather doubt it.

Moreover, lets say he does spill something....says.....who knows....that Joe was present during Hunter's shakedowns....  OK....then what?

Do we think that Democrats will suddenly care? Of course not..... they will fabricate a new reason to excuse it.....while they tear after Trump.  And for the record, I love it when people in power are held to it....that Trump is being held to it.....but that Biden is not.....is a problem....

Why are so many people treating the interview, which Republicans did privately instead of publicly, and NOT under oath... of a convicted criminal... as credible evidence of ANYTHING? If he wasn’t willing to say it under oath.... come on, man.

Just another day in this complete scam.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

How much you want to wager?  :P

Not going to be on this one  🤓

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Why are so many people treating the interview, which Republicans did privately instead of publicly, and NOT under oath... of a convicted criminal... as credible evidence of ANYTHING? If he wasn’t willing to say it under oath.... come on, man.

Just another day in this complete scam.

I would put a little more credibility into what information this guy might share than I would have put into a faked dossier.

Now, its enirely up to you, but you may want to consider that the multiple sources of information from whistleblowers to bank records to Archer and such that all point to the same thing....might be worth digging into a bit further.

I submit......that if we had all this data.....and the President were Trump you would be locked arm in arm with me in demanding someone dig more into this. Moreover.......if it WERE Trump we would definititely be arm in arm demanding someone deal with it.  But, one of us (YOU) allows your political ideology to color your morality. 

• Thanks 1

Per CNN

Goldman told reporters during a break in the hearing that Archer later said that Hunter Biden putting his father on speaker phone with business associates was “part of the daily conversations” between father and son, adding, “The witness was very consistent that none of those conversations ever had to do with any business dealings or transactions.”

Goldman said that it is “kind of a preposterous premise to think that a father should not say hello to the people that a son is at dinner with and that is literally all the evidence is.”

Hey guys, he was just saying hello!

HFS   🤣🤣🤣

I don't know anything about my son's business.

I never talked about his business or any transactions.

I talked to them on the phone "daily", but, I was just saying hello!

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Per CNN

Hey guys, he was just saying hello!

HFS   🤣🤣🤣

You jest, but that WILL be the defense.  If they allow/admit what Biden truly is they fear Trump might be elected. Due to this they will tolerate any level of criminlality from Biden.  Focking sad. 

Hey DogSh*t, when you testify to congress it's still a crime to lie, whether you're under oath or not.  FFS.

Devon Archer told the House Oversight Committee on Monday that his former business partner, Hunter Biden, was selling the “illusion” of access to his father, according to a source familiar with the closed-door interview, the latest development in the Republican-led congressional investigations into the president’s son.

The source also reiterated that Archer provided no evidence connecting President Joe Biden to any of his son’s foreign business dealings.

Rep. Dan Goldman, a Democrat on the panel who sat through the portion of Archer’s interview where he was questioned by Republicans, also said there was a lack of evidence connecting the president to his son’s foreign dealings. Goldman said Archer told the panel that Hunter Biden did put his father on speaker phone in the presence of business partners, but that business was never discussed.

I'm sure you are all satisfied now.  

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

I'm sure you are all satisfied now.  

Keep reading. When you read CNN you have to make sure your read the fine print. 

Since, you know, he joined Burisma with Hunter in 2014 he's just as guilty as Hunter and dad.  Of course he's not going to fall on a sword.  But his defense comes later in the CNN article:

Joe was on the phone with them daily, during business dinner meetings.  But get this!  He was just saying hello!  Never once talked any business.  🤣🤣🤣

I got a bridge in Manhattan and lake front property in Florida I want to sell you. 

21 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Keep reading. When you read CNN you have to make sure your read the fine print. 

Since, you know, he joined Burisma with Hunter in 2014 he's just as guilty as Hunter and dad.  Of course he's not going to fall on a sword.  But his defense comes later in the CNN article:

Joe was on the phone with them daily, during business dinner meetings.  But get this!  He was just saying hello!  Never once talked any business.  🤣🤣🤣

I got a bridge in Manhattan and lake front property in Florida I want to sell you. 

Keep reading, like the next paragraph, that i put in the quote?

41 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I would put a little more credibility into what information this guy might share than I would have put into a faked dossier.

Now, its enirely up to you, but you may want to consider that the multiple sources of information from whistleblowers to bank records to Archer and such that all point to the same thing....might be worth digging into a bit further.

I submit......that if we had all this data.....and the President were Trump you would be locked arm in arm with me in demanding someone dig more into this. Moreover.......if it WERE Trump we would definititely be arm in arm demanding someone deal with it.  But, one of us (YOU) allows your political ideology to color your morality. 

Nailed it.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Keep reading, like the next paragraph, that i put in the quote?

Right good.  We've now established that Joe was on the phone many times during these business meetings.  You believe Hunter was selling the illusion of Joe, and had him on the speaker phone to just say hi, to further sell the illusion.  Because Archer who is in bed with Burisma and Hunter says so.  You're all "satisfied now".  Archer the guy that was convicted for a separate 60 million attempt to defraud native Americans.  

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Right good.  We've now established that Joe was on the phone many times during these business meetings.  You believe Hunter was selling the illusion of Joe, and had him on the speaker phone to just say hi, to further sell the illusion.  Because Archer who is in bed with Burisma and Hunter says so.  You're all "satisfied now".  Archer the guy that was convicted for a separate 60 million attempt to defraud native Americans.  

This explains the sudden reframing of terminology from the press sec.   They apparently knew this guy was going to refute their earlier lies, so they reframed and appeared to think no one would notice; but we did.   So now they can pretend that all along they were saying something entirely different, but that lie will only work on those who are seeking to believe it.

To me its mostly a nothing-burger.  Until they can tie in some policies or actions on the part of Joe Biden to the considerable sums of money flowing into his family from these corrupt regimes....its just meh....

Liberals only live to be ignorant.

Conservative: I don't care if Trump is an assh0le or he had some confidential records locked up in his home,  I like his policies and that's what affects my life and others around me the most.

Liberal: Joe Biden never did nuthin wrong ever. And everyone needs to hate TRUMP!! :cry: Oh, what's a woman? I don't know, I'm no biologist. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Hypotheticals… again. Then we move to:

DOSSIER! TRUMP!

Just now, dogcows said:

Hypotheticals… again. Then we move to:

DOSSIER! TRUMP!

Correct.   The stage was set by people who abused the system, now those chickens have come home to roost.  Time and again, we see abuse of the system used to meet some immediate sense of gratification, but then.....uh ohhhh....it comes back on you and suddenly its all conspiracies.

Now.  If we can get after Trump, we can also get after Biden.  And you know what? When we are done with them, Lets go get McConnell, Pelosi, McCarthy and Schiff.....ALL of them are dirty.

So......if YOU decide to base your morality and positions on the political context of people, by all means have at it. At least we can get 50% of them.

3 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

I don't know anything about my son's business.

I never talked about his business or any transactions.

I talked to them on the phone "daily", but, I was just saying hello!

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

You jest, but that WILL be the defense.  If they allow/admit what Biden truly is they fear Trump might be elected. Due to this they will tolerate any level of criminlality from Biden.  Focking sad. 

My understanding is that they flanked from "never discussed business dealings" to "never was in business with."  They will act like it has always been this way, and the typical Lefty crew here will be incredulous that we question it.  I presume there is no LLC out there with Hunter and Joe as partners, with a charter stating that Hunter will exploit Joe's status to grift, so they'll be all clear.  :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

So, we've gone from Joe never talked to Hunter's business associates to, he did talk to them, numerous times but, not about business... His own people are saying this.

:doh:

What an incredibly stupid thing to lie about. It doesn't matter, nothing will happen, Joe will keep fondling little kids, mumbling like a focking moron, and enriching his family with his influence because he knows how incredible stupid his base is. It's good to be king....

This entire thing is disgusting.

13 minutes ago, Reality said:

So, we've gone from Joe never talked to Hunter's business associates to, he did talk to them, numerous times but, not about business... His own people are saying this.

:doh:

What an incredibly stupid thing to lie about. It doesn't matter, nothing will happen, Joe will keep fondling little kids, mumbling like a focking moron, and enriching his family with his influence because he knows how incredible stupid his base is. It's good to be king....

This entire thing is disgusting.

He called them during business meetings just to say hi!

:lol:

:D

:mellow:

:(

:angry:

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

He called them during business meetings just to say hi!

:lol:

:D

:mellow:

:(

:angry:

Depends on the timeframe.  I could see current Joe doing that, because his brain is mush.  A year or more ago, he was coherent enough and I agree this is pathetic.  Then again, we're talking about a class of people who think Hillary set up an illegal offsite government server to plan her daughter's wedding, so ... 

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Depends on the timeframe.  I could see current Joe doing that, because his brain is mush.  A year or more ago, he was coherent enough and I agree this is pathetic.  Then again, we're talking about a class of people who think Hillary set up an illegal offsite government server to plan her daughter's wedding, so ... 

Hunter served on the board of Burisma from 2014 to 2019.  

Dan Goldman has a big future in the Democratic Party. That guy will say anything. 

13 hours ago, jerryskids said:

My understanding is that they flanked from "never discussed business dealings" to "never was in business with."  They will act like it has always been this way, and the typical Lefty crew here will be incredulous that we question it.  I presume there is no LLC out there with Hunter and Joe as partners, with a charter stating that Hunter will exploit Joe's status to grift, so they'll be all clear.  :thumbsup: 

Correct.  And who should be all over this? The media......where the fock are they?

Look how hard he pivoted on the 7th grandchild when MSM turned on him.

I have to wonder, are the Democrats generally at least annoyed with Biden over how they have to twist and manuever to defend him.  😁

5 minutes ago, RLLD said:

have to wonder, are the Democrats generally at least annoyed with Biden over how they have to twist and manuever to defend him.  😁

I'm surprised that they didn't suicide him long ago.