Patented Phil

Cocaine Found in the White House - CNN Reluctantly Acknowledges it Two Days Later in an Interestingly Worded Article

1 minute ago, thegeneral said:

Nah that was all Donald. He overplayed his hand badly and Pelosi took him to school, ate his lunch and shoved him in a locker.

Look my point was that this coke story isn’t even on Fox at this point. No one gives a shet. If it happened during Trump’s time people would freak, then it would be replaced a couple days later with something else. 

That was all Mitch. The idiot RINOs only care about lining their pockets.

No one gives a sh1t because the media hasn't told them to care. If it was trump you would be losing your sh1t.

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That was all Mitch. The idiot RINOs only care about lining their pockets.

No one gives a sh1t because the media hasn't told them to care. If it was trump you would be losing your sh1t.

Trump was good with the deal that was struck but then got too much heat so he torpedoed it with no plan in place.

In any case are the good, wholesome people at Fox News just not covering this because they are being directed not too by the deep state?

Just now, thegeneral said:

Trump was good with the deal that was struck but then got too much heat so he torpedoed it with no plan in place.

In any case are the good, wholesome people at Fox News just not covering this because they are being directed not too by the deep state?

Look both sides hated trump anyone with a brain knows that. I don't know why you keep talking about fox news. They suck just like mitch the b1tch

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Look both sides hated trump anyone with a brain knows that. I don't know why you keep talking about fox news. They suck just like mitch the b1tch

Fox, known lovers of all things Democrat and Joe Biden shill, are not talking about this story any longer because no one gives a shet and they have moved on to other stuff to bludgeon him with.

5 hours ago, thegeneral said:

Look my point was that this coke story isn’t even on Fox at this point. No one gives a shet. If it happened during Trump’s time people would freak, then it would be replaced a couple days later with something else. 

I agree, it's all BS. Funny, a good talking point but meaningless at the end of the day. 

We (everyone, including yourself) should be more concerned about the Biden Family business. There's some serious shenanigans going on there and it needs real attention. 

Just now, League Champion said:

I agree, it's all BS. Funny, a good talking point but meaningless at the end of the day. 

We (everyone, including yourself) should be more concerned about the Biden Family business. There's some serious shenanigans going on there and it needs real attention. 

Maybe in the zombie, brain dead heads of you cultist.

We normal people need actual proof before we start accusing presidents of taking bribes or charging them with crimes.

Like the orange morons 70+ indictments.  All backed up by solid evidence and not some china spy whistleblower testimony FFS.

LOL at cultist. 

16 minutes ago, Wade Garrett said:

Maybe in the zombie, brain dead heads of you cultist.

If you're going to be annoying at least be creative, not corny. I can respect a good throttling but at least have some substance Kid. Even your own people here are embarrassed by you. 

Do better Son 🌈

9 minutes ago, League Champion said:

If you're going to be annoying at least be creative, not corny. I can respect a good throttling but at least have some substance Kid. Even your own people here are embarrassed by you. 

Do better Son 🌈

Brain dead, cultist zombie says what?

CNN Overhauls Lineup

“One of CNN’s key differentiators is our deep roster of experienced journalists, reporters and storytellers.

😀  "Storytellers" is spot on.....but to refer to themselves as journalists is just insulting....they are activists....

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2023 at 12:02 PM, Alias Detective said:

Any updates on this?

They never figured out whom Hunter Biden's cocaine belongs to or how Hunter got it in the White House. The video was missing and they didn't look very hard for the fingerprints on the baggie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/28/2023 at 12:02 PM, Alias Detective said:

Any updates on this?

It’s impossible to find out. Move along, bigot. 

• Thanks 1

On 9/28/2023 at 11:02 AM, Alias Detective said:

Any updates on this?

They sent one intern to investigate and they asked Hunter whose it was and he said, "Dunno".  With that incontrovertible evidence they closed the case.

In the meantime, someone anonymous reported that they heard from a friend who heard from his brother who heard it from their friend who overheard some guy talking in a bar who he heard it from some homeless guy in the street that Trump - and I quote - "did something".  They immediately sent 4 teams of agents and Seal Team 6 to investigate with the stipulation - and I quote again - "Money and time are no object to get to the bottom of this.  Even if it takes 8 years.".

• Thanks 2

Yeah, I mean, there's no possible way they could have discovered who was assigned to this locker. 😂😂😂

We can go ahead and assume it was Joe's, at this point. 

That area is only accessible to high level staff and family.  Now you know why.  

33 minutes ago, Reality said:

Yeah, I mean, there's no possible way they could have discovered who was assigned to this locker. 😂😂😂

30 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That area is only accessible to high level staff and family.  Now you know why.  

This article and its source say differently: 

“Lockers aren't assigned to specific personnel, a source familiar with the setup told DailyMail.com, but instead guests can choose a locker to use and then take a key. 

They are used by people who are outside visitors to the West Wing, not White House or Executive Office of the President staff.

The same source also said that someone taking a tour was the likeliest culprit because anyone with any familiarity of the White House would know that there's a bathroom steps away where the contraband could have been flushed.”

LINK

• Haha 2

Here is a link to a Twitter thread written by the guy who got the FOIA documents that broke this new story.

In the first tweet there is a link to all 115 pages of FOIA’d docs.

—-

So, kinda weird.

The pic of the bag in the cubby.

Nothing else in the cubby.

Looks like about a half a gram…

And it’s cut with (baking soda)?

I mean, I’m not proud of everything I did in the 80’s, but if your blow isn’t cut with mannitol, you’re dealing with amateurs…

19 minutes ago, Dozer FBG said:

Here is a link to a Twitter thread written by the guy who got the FOIA documents that broke this new story.

In the first tweet there is a link to all 115 pages of FOIA’d docs.

—-

So, kinda weird.

The pic of the bag in the cubby.

Nothing else in the cubby.

Looks like about a half a gram…

And it’s cut with baby powder?

I mean, I’m not proud of everything I did in the 80’s, but if your blow isn’t cut with mannitol, you’re dealing with amateurs…

*baking soda

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Republicans also love cocaine.

Libertarian here

13 hours ago, League Champion said:

Democrats love Cocaine, it could be anyone's. 

Since when is that a drug that one political party prefers over the other?

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, Reality said:

Who sells 13 inch rulers? 

18 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Who NEEDS 13 inch rulers? (fixed)

1) if you and your boyfriend don't need a 13 inch ruler when you put your d1cks together and measure them I am sorry

2) everyone on the geek board

28 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

It's a bakers ruler.

• Haha 2

56 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Qanon 

54 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

This one goes to 13.

Well done sir.....😁