dogcows

Police violence thread

How about a thread dedicated to documenting incidents of police violence?

I’ll start with a recently documented one from LA County: A cop followed a guy for miles, but didn’t pull him over. But when the guy stopped at a 7-11, the cop beat the crap out of him. The alleged reason for the “stop” was an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Then they charged the driver with 3 bogus felonies after the fact. Well, now we have video disproving some of the officer’s claims, such as the person supposedly biting him.

There are endless of examples of this but I think they have a hard enough job without threads like this.  I think they do far more good than harm so I won’t be partaking in this. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Was that you OP driving the car?  

• Haha 2

Why did the driver get out of the car? Doesn’t seem like a prudent move. Seems like a learning opportunity for the driver.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Why did the driver get out of the car? Doesn’t seem like a prudent move. Seems like a learning opportunity for the driver.

When I see the word Prudent I will always think of SNL George Bush. 

• Like 3

I would add that - like with every other video 'evidence' - there is a before version of the story (on video or not) that may paint a different picture ... Nothing but the facts - and we deserve ALL of the facts!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

There are endless of examples of this but I think they have a hard enough job without threads like this.  I think they do far more good than harm so I won’t be partaking in this. 

How many examples of unjustified violence by police that were not held accountable. 

How about that? They get focking attacked all the time. They should absolutely treat violence with violence x10. 

35 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

How many examples of unjustified violence by police that were not held accountable. 

How about that? They get focking attacked all the time. They should absolutely treat violence with violence x10. 

Which side is historically more guilty of unjustified violence against the other?

Flip off a cop interacting with a person in a situation that has zero involvement with you.................... take the beating like a man & stfu.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flipper said:

I would add that - like with every other video 'evidence' - there is a before version of the story (on video or not) that may paint a different picture ... Nothing but the facts - and we deserve ALL of the facts!

The linked article is highly detailed, and describes what led up to that video. 

38 minutes ago, Flipper said:

Which side is historically more guilty of unjustified violence against the other?

Criminals.

Year To Date
Shot & Killed: 330
Shot & Wounded: 1394
Total Shot: 1724
Total Homicides: 

But the police !!!!! :cry:

3 hours ago, HellToupee said:

Because 7-11 isn’t a drive thru. 

7 hours ago, seafoam1 said:

Did you not read the rest of my post or did you not comprehend it?

10 hours ago, dogcows said:

I’ll start with a recently documented one from LA County: A cop followed a guy for miles, but didn’t pull him over. But when the guy stopped at a 7-11, the cop beat the crap out of him. The alleged reason for the “stop” was an air freshener hanging from the rear view mirror. Then they charged the driver with 3 bogus felonies after the fact. Well, now we have video disproving some of the officer’s claims, such as the person supposedly biting him.

One small detail left out was the victim flipped off the cop which lead to the cop following him.  Not that justifies what the cop did....but the narrative that there was no provocation or the implication that it was because he was a trans teacher is total BS.   

You flip off an under educated person who has been elevated to a position of power, you are going to get a an unkind response.  

Tell the whole frucking story.   It is amazing how the left has to distort every story to try to prove something they claim is so abundant it is the biggest problem facing America.   In a country of 330 million folks, you would think real examples of white supremacy ot homophobia would be easy to find on a daily basis.   But finding even one example is like finding a unicorn  

11 hours ago, dogcows said:

Doctor Deflection at it again. His President is a Kid sniffing, corrupt, senile old man who has ruined an economy and has us at war with Russia. But I'll entertain nonetheless. 

POLICE BRUTALITY IS NOT RAMPANT AS SUGGESTED BY DOGSHIZZ but unfortunately it does happen. These officers should be charged with assault and imprisoned just like anyone else. 

DOGSHIZZ WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND but Police today are under unimaginable stress, often underpaid and often undertrained. Again, that's no excuse for using unnecessary force. They need to be in jail. 

Now that DOGSHIZZ has been fully disarmed, he can go back to proudly waiving his Antifa & Anti-Police flags 🌈

Enjoy! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

One small detail left out was the victim flipped off the cop which lead to the cop following him.  Not that justifies what the cop did....but the narrative that there was no provocation or the implication that it was because he was a trans teacher is total BS.   

You flip off an under educated person who has been elevated to a position of power, you are going to get a an unkind response.  

Tell the whole frucking story.   It is amazing how the left has to distort every story to try to prove something they claim is so abundant it is the biggest problem facing America.   In a country of 330 million folks, you would think real examples of white supremacy ot homophobia would be easy to find on a daily basis.   But finding even one example is like finding a unicorn  

So cops can follow you for miles and then beat the crap out of you for flipping them off? Interesting. And I did include that information by linking to the article. So how can you say I left it out?

If a police officer can’t handle getting the finger from a motorist without flying off the handle, they shouldn’t be a cop. That’s one of the points of this thread. Cops that shouldn’t be on the force. Sadly, the union and his fellow officers are defending him.

New York is paying $13 million to peaceful protesters wrongfully arrested in June 2020. Note: people who were actually committing crimes are excluded from this settlement. This is a good step forward, and the police claim they will try to do better.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/new-york-pay-13-million-protesters-arrested-during-george-floyd-protests-2023-07-20/

The city agreed Wednesday to pay $9,950 to each of the more than 1,300 protesters arrested by New York police officers during various protests between May 28 and June 4, 2020, according to a release by the attorneys for the plaintiffs.

"While making a massive number of protesters financially whole is an immense victory to be celebrated, the city’s taxpayers will need to keep shelling out millions until City Hall stops bowing to the worst violent whims of the NYPD," Remy Green, one of the plaintiff attorneys, said in a statement, referring to the New York Police Department.

People arrested on other charges, such as arson or property destruction, will be excluded from the settlement, which still requires approval by U.S. District Court Judge Colleen McMahon.

The NYPD said in a statement that it had improved numerous practices for handling protests such as those that took place during the pandemic.

"The City and NYPD remain committed to ensuring the public is safe and people’s right to peaceful expression is protected," it said.

:thumbsup:

29 minutes ago, dogcows said:

So cops can follow you for miles and then beat the crap out of you for flipping them off?

I am starting to question your ability to read.

22 minutes ago, dogcows said:

New York is paying $13 million to peaceful protesters wrongfully arrested in June 2020. Note: people who were actually committing crimes are excluded from this settlement. 

90 percent of Jan. 6th arrests need to be compensated.  

12 hours ago, dogcows said:

Hold on, are we now allowed to impugne law enforcement again? I thought we had to just accept they always did the right thing, were essentially infallable?

Ah.....dogcows is one of those "ACAB" fellas. 

Great idea, and this thread would never be allowed in the FFA, because, you know, there might be some political discussion in it. 😱

7 hours ago, jonmx said:

Yeah was going to comment about this fact, no idiot would believe it was just over an air freshener.  I guess you saying “it doesn’t justify it” is as close as righties here will get to condemning this type of behavior.  Dbags like @Reality won’t even do that.

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Yeah was going to comment about this fact, no idiot would believe it was just over an air freshener.  I guess you saying “it doesn’t justify it” is as close as righties here will get to condemning this type of behavior.  Dbags like @Reality won’t even do that.

Now tell us about the character of the "victim". 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Great idea, and this thread would never be allowed in the FFA, because, you know, there might be some political discussion in it. 😱

It wouldn't be allowed because you would have reported it.

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

Now tell us about the character of the "victim". 

Jesus, it's so incredibly creepy how often that dude begs for my attention.

I thought this place was rid of him. 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It wouldn't be allowed because you would have reported it.

I wouldn't report anyone for discussing politics and I was one of those who spoke against the PSF being shut down (unlike Tim who cheered the idea because he felt the talk there had become toxic). 

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

I wouldn't report anyone for discussing politics and I was one of those who spoke against the PSF being shut down (unlike Tim who cheered the idea because he felt the talk there had become toxic). 

BS your sidekick wanted it shutdown to silence criticism of biden 

12 minutes ago, Reality said:

Jesus, it's so incredibly creepy how often that dude begs for my attention.

I thought this place was rid of him. 

He's here to stay and follow you. Maybe he'll start waking up every morning and highlighting all your posts and start threads about you because he is so triggered.  You have something to look forward to. 

Liberal internet stalkers... :mellow: