Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

***The Official GOP Debate*** thread

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

Did Asa get poke in the eye Moe Howard style?

Looks like it.

Current Power ranking using my proprietary ranking system 

1-Donald —Legendary numbers right now. Killed it with Tucker tonight :doublethumbsup:

2-Vivek- fearless & not afraid to stand behind his convictions 

2A- Ron Desantis

3-Tim Scott- Nice guy but he has a low energy Jeb vibe

4-Haley- 

2 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Vivek slurping Donald all up and down. Definitely gunning for VP.

I just said the same thing to my wife. Christi tearing his ass a new one. Fock around and find out. So disappointed in Vivik for being a T-pump tool.

Christie did well.

Nikki Hayley did well too but her message isn’t going to resonate with the right wing base.

Desantis has no personality. It’s sad.

Tim Scott, somebody here said he has no charisma and I think that’s fairly accurate. I like his positivity but he struggles to land his points.

Ramaswamy seems like a dbag. And he’s a spaz.

Pence is going off on an old playbook, and wasn’t presidential material even then.

Other two guys, not sure why they were even there.

Basically a minor league show out there tonight. Trump was smart to skip it

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It's going to be Trump or DeSantis, this is pointless 

It's a quasi audition for VPOTUS. 

The person with the most room to help themselves for VPOTUS is Tim Scott. He provides a minority (if it's Trump getting the nomination) but is completely non threatening (because you can't pick someone who will butt heads with Trump, that just won't work) 

Pence is broke and just needs the money. He's essentially being paid to be a mouthpiece for hard line Pro Life. 

Nikki Haley is playing it safe because that's her best chance at this point. She's aging out, one of the drawbacks of being a woman in politics, but she's the clear favorite to be Trump's pick for VPOTUS. 

This is a huge platform for Ramaswamy. Most people don't see it now, but he could take the nomination next year. His rise is exponential at this point. Ronna McDaniel and RNC HQ actually tried to limit him out of  this debate. But the guy is unstoppable. 

Now Trump is still the favorite for the nomination, but the polling numbers with that "huge lead" are completely cooked. 

7 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

“Governor DeSantis, that’s not the question.”

Good for him. He's talking about the future, not Jan 6 2021. He nailed it. Fock Fox News.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Christie did well.

Nikki Hayley did well too but her message isn’t going to resonate with the right wing base.

Tim Scott, somebody here said he has no charisma and I think that’s fairly accurate. I like his positivity but he struggles to land his points.

Pence is going off on an old playbook, and wasn’t presidential material even then.

I can't argue with this. Like Hutchison's comment just now on T-pump being immoral. Pretty sure 2024 going to be non-cultist vs. cultist.

Just now, thegeneral said:

He would murder Trump in a debate…if Trump weren’t 🐓

He only has oxygen because the Boss isn’t here. If Donald was here he’d go through him like Mike Tyson through Michael Spinks. 

GET A CLUE

• Like 1

Just now, Gepetto said:

Good for him. He's talking about the future, not Jan 6 2020. He nailed it. Fock Fox News.

Trump is beating him by 30 points 😂

If you think rural America is going to elect Vivek as the primary winner you're completely out of tune with how this actually works. I'll vote for Biden if Vivek were to win.

13 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Christie did well.

this

Just now, HellToupee said:

He only has oxygen because the Boss isn’t here. If Donald was here he’d go through him like Mike Tyson through Michael Spinks. 

GET A CLUE

Trump is punchy. He only does cupcake interviews for years. Biden held his own against him and that was pre indictments and Jan 6th.

Anyone who wasn’t an asskisser would shred him in a debate. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

If you think rural America is going to elect Vivek as the primary you're completely out of tune with how this actually works.

Can you unpack this?

Just now, thegeneral said:

Pence needs to retire and become a commercial actor for ED and insurance ads. He’d clean up.

Bob Dole trailblazed that route

• Haha 1

Just now, HellToupee said:

I’m falling in love with Vivek in a non-sexual way

He's a clown. Come on, man.

1 minute ago, HellToupee said:

You went for a photo op you slovenly idiot

Do you not agree Russia has killed thousands of innocent people?

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I can't argue with this. Like Hutchison's comment just now on T-pump being immoral. Pretty sure 2024 going to be non-cultist vs. cultist.

Yeah, I agree.  Scientology only wishes it has zealot cult members like the DNC.  Nothing says "cult" like the DNC.

9 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump is punchy. He only does cupcake interviews for years. Biden held his own against him and that was pre indictments and Jan 6th.

Anyone who wasn’t an asskisser would shred him in a debate. 

He just did an interview on CNN a few months ago. And killed it. Pay attention. 

Well, I’d been enjoying Asa Hutchinson’s responses all night until he used the word insurrection.