Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

***The Official GOP Debate*** thread

33 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Says people who follow krassenstein???

I don't follow him.  It popped up on my feed.  No different than all the republican accounts.

Regardless of that, is he wrong?  We know Tucker said that.  Isn't that pretty hypocritical? 

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

I don't follow him.  It popped up on my feed.  No different than all the republican accounts.

Regardless of that, is he wrong?  We know Tucker said that.  Isn't that pretty hypocritical? 

no krassenstein is the biggest hypocrit so him talking about hypocrits is hypocritical

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no krassenstein is the biggest hypocrit so him talking about hypocrits is hypocritical

That may be true but that doesn't have anything to do with it.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

That may be true but that doesn't have anything to do with it.

alliances change in politics, I think Tucker is one of the people moving the chess pieces

Patrick Bet David had a great take on things, Tucker knows how to play people, he now has Trump and Elon as his two biggest supporters, if he decides he wants to run in 2028, he has the biggest support in the country

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Says people who follow krassenstein???

who cares who follows krass..Tucker said those words, and he knows you wont hold him to them

alliances change in politics, I think Tucker is one of the people moving the chess pieces

Patrick Bet David had a great take on things, Tucker knows how to play people, he now has Trump and Elon as his two biggest supporters, if he decides he wants to run in 2028, he has the biggest support in the country

damn raiders, I didnt see this post before my last response. you are the pawn in Tuckers game of chess.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

damn raiders, I didnt see this post before my last response. you are the pawn in Tuckers game of chess.

no I dont really care one way or the other, you think I care what anyone says about Trump, not sure why you would think that when I have repeatedly endorsed Vivek, and was probably his first supporter here

just think thats what he doing, PBD gave a compelling argument

but yes id support Tucker and his policy over biden or any Dem so whatever

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I dont really care one way or the other, you think I care what anyone says about Trump, not sure why you would think that when I have repeatedly endorsed Vivek, and was probably his first supporter here

Do you agree with Vivek that 9/11 was performed with the knowledge of the United States government? 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I’ll give a real answer since RaiderHaters keeps avoiding the question.

It’s not mutually exclusive for Tucker to hate Trump while also thinking he may be the best realistic option for the Republicans in 2024.

I’m a little surprised Trump would support Tucker knowing he said that, but he also realizes having Tucker on his side can get him votes.

14 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Do you agree with Vivek that 9/11 was performed with the knowledge of the United States government? 

That’s not at all what he said. So until he does the answer would be no. What I do believe and know is that we trained Al Queda and bin laden and gave them tons of weapons

so if you can show me him saying the govt had knowledge I’ll wait. 

also knowing the war machine and all the lies it wouldn’t be surprised for our govt to do sh1t like that to get us in a war. They always do

3 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I’ll give a real answer since RaiderHaters keeps avoiding the question.

It’s not mutually exclusive for Tucker to hate Trump while also thinking he may be the best realistic option for the Republicans in 2024.

I’m a little surprised Trump would support Tucker knowing he said that, but he also realizes having Tucker on his side can get him votes.

I haven’t avoided it at all I gave my opinion on it

12 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I haven’t avoided it at all I gave my opinion on it

So your opinion is Tucker played Trump by saying he hates him?

26 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Latest poll after the debate has Trump at 61%. Short of a miracle they’re not going to catch him. 

They know that — it’s a race for second place at this point. Maybe trump implodes with all the criminal charges against him and then you’re standing there as the #1 alternative. Maybe Father Time catches up to Trump (he ain’t no spring chicken, just like Biden). Maybe you get a spot on the ticket as VP

17 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

That’s not at all what he said. So until he does the answer would be no. What I do believe and know is that we trained Al Queda and bin laden and gave them tons of weapons

so if you can show me him saying the govt had knowledge I’ll wait. 

also knowing the war machine and all the lies it wouldn’t be surprised for our govt to do sh1t like that to get us in a war. They always do

He said that the fact that there were no federal agents on the planes was significant. How else should I interpret that statement? Why else would such a fact be significant if not that the US government had foreknowledge? 

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

“I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers. Like, I think we want…Maybe the answer is zero. It probably is zero for all I know, right? I have no reason to think it was anything other than zero. But if we’re doing a comprehensive assessment of what happened on 9/11, we have a 9/11 commission, absolutely that should be an answer the public knows the answer to.”

I am trying to see how that answer means that he thinks the govt is involved, but whatever you want to think go for it

hes comparing it to J6, if there is a comprehensive report than govt agents should be listed in that report

I see no issue whatsoever with that statement

Ramaswamy also received scrutiny for his views on 9/11 earlier this month, as Collins noted in the Monday interview, after he was asked in an interview with a right-wing media outlet whether 9/11 was “an inside job or exactly how the government tells us.” He responded then, “I don’t believe the government has told us the truth. Again, I’m driven by evidence and data. What I’ve seen in the last several years is we have to be skeptical of what the government does tell us. I haven’t seen evidence to the contrary, but do I believe everything the government told us about it? Absolutely not. Do I believe the 9/11 Commission? Absolutely not.”

Ramaswamy told Collins on Monday that he “of course” does not believe 9/11 was an inside job and has “never” said it was. He said that in the previous interview he was also referring to his rejection of the government’s past statements about Saudi Arabia and 9/11.

18 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

So your opinion is Tucker played Trump by saying he hates him?

no I believe that Tucker probably does not like Trump, but needs his alliance

pretty simple

example: Kamala hated Joe but signed up right along to advance herself, prob cause Joe can't get it up so she can't suck her way up like previously

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

no I believe that Tucker probably does not like Trump, but needs his alliance

pretty simple

I agree, but that’s not what you said before 

6 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

what did I say, or maybe thats just how you interpreted what I said

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

looks like I said all along Tucker was playing Trump as he needed?

I never said Tucker didn't talk bad about Trump and they were friends

So is he playing him or are they allies?  Those 2 things don’t really go together.   He can hate him and be his ally, but if he’s playing him he’s not really his ally.

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

So is he playing him or are they allies?  Those 2 things don’t really go together.   He can hate him and be his ally, but if he’s playing him he’s not really his ally.

ok let me simplify

you can be allies with someone for your own benefits, and be playing that person as long as they are useful, thats what I would guess he's doing

the enemy of my enemy can be a great ally

I didn't say Tucker is Trump's ally, but I would venture to bet he supports him in the primary/election, and Trump basically gets all his ideas from Tucker. So...

23 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

“I think it is legitimate to say how many police, how many federal agents, were on the planes that hit the Twin Towers. Like, I think we want…Maybe the answer is zero. It probably is zero for all I know, right? I have no reason to think it was anything other than zero. But if we’re doing a comprehensive assessment of what happened on 9/11, we have a 9/11 commission, absolutely that should be an answer the public knows the answer to.”

I am trying to see how that answer means that he thinks the govt is involved, but whatever you want to think go for it

hes comparing it to J6, if there is a comprehensive report than govt agents should be listed in that report

I see no issue whatsoever with that statement

Ramaswamy also received scrutiny for his views on 9/11 earlier this month, as Collins noted in the Monday interview, after he was asked in an interview with a right-wing media outlet whether 9/11 was “an inside job or exactly how the government tells us.” He responded then, “I don’t believe the government has told us the truth. Again, I’m driven by evidence and data. What I’ve seen in the last several years is we have to be skeptical of what the government does tell us. I haven’t seen evidence to the contrary, but do I believe everything the government told us about it? Absolutely not. Do I believe the 9/11 Commission? Absolutely not.”

Ramaswamy told Collins on Monday that he “of course” does not believe 9/11 was an inside job and has “never” said it was. He said that in the previous interview he was also referring to his rejection of the government’s past statements about Saudi Arabia and 9/11.

Wow. I don’t understand how anyone can question the number of federal agents on the planes and not be considered a 9/11 Truther conspiracy nutjob. But you do you. 

Anyone that thinks Vivek even has a slight chance at this is completely out of touch and maybe even slightly on the dumb side. NY and CA Republicans sure. No one else gives a sh!t about him.

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wow. I don’t understand how anyone can question the number of federal agents on the planes and not be considered a 9/11 Truther conspiracy nutjob. But you do you. 

you don't?  If you were to ask for a list of people on the plane, to know if there was or wasn't an air marshall on board would be a good question

if there wasn't why not? did the terrorists know this ahead of time?  good question, where did their intel come from

if there was, did the marshall attempt to do his job?

those are reasonable questions

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Anyone that thinks Vivek even has a slight chance at this is completely out of touch and maybe even slightly on the dumb side. NY and CA Republicans sure. No one else gives a sh!t about him.

nobody thinks he has a chance, but if for some reason something happened to trump, or more likely the blue states remove him from the ballot under "insurrection" then he would be the co-favorite with desantis, thats all it is

Vivek goes a little too far with his 9/11 statements. But what is true is the government was warned about the possibility of what happened happening.  Hard intel was pushed up the chain. And the government did nothing.  

44 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Vivek goes a little too far with his 9/11 statements. But what is true is the government was warned about the possibility of what happened happening.  Hard intel was pushed up the chain. And the government did nothing.  

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Anyone who says that Obama, Trump or Biden is the worst POTUS ever has a real short memory.

Just checking in, local liberals still don't care for the GOP candidates? I gotta tell yeah, this one really surprises me. :dunno:

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

Just checking in, local liberals still don't care for the GOP candidates? I gotta tell yeah, this one really surprises me. :dunno:

That chick at the debate said all the right things.  Also the black dude sounded normal.  I don't know anything else about them.

4 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I bet on Trump not being nominated and that DeSantis was going to overtake him.  Sadly, it looks like I'm going to be wrong.  Trump is only getting stronger and that is SQUARELY on the Democrats.  The more they scapegoat and go after him, the more support he gets from what's seen as an unfair, biased, kangaroo court and total railroad job to GET HIM.

Whether it's right or wrong, going after him was a big mistake by the Democrats.

I don’t care what anyone says. Bush’s’ extremely close ties to the Saudi royal family, both personal and in business, contributed to 9/11. If it were any other country there would have been more done. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I bet on Trump not being nominated and that DeSantis was going to overtake him.  Sadly, it looks like I'm going to be wrong.  Trump is only getting stronger and that is SQUARELY on the Democrats.  The more they scapegoat and go after him, the more support he gets from what's seen as an unfair, biased, kangaroo court and total railroad job to GET HIM.

Whether it's right or wrong, going after him was a big mistake by the Democrats.

Lol “squarely on the Democrats”. Yeah OK sure. Like we’re the ones voting for the moron. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol “squarely on the Democrats”. Yeah OK sure. Like we’re the ones voting for the moron. 

😆

43 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You don't think going after Trump has zealously as they are and making it so high  profile isn't giving him sympathy vote?

People are voting for him because what they see from Democrats is an unfair and biased prosecution who is literally willing to do anything to get him, even if that means manufacturing evidence and misrepresenting the case.

53 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You don't think going after Trump has zealously as they are and making it so high  profile isn't giving him sympathy vote?

People are voting for him because what they see from Democrats is an unfair and biased prosecution who is literally willing to do anything to get him, even if that means manufacturing evidence and misrepresenting the case.

Do anything like prosecute him for his many crimes 😂

This dude is your problem not Dems.

11 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Do anything like prosecute him for his many crimes 😂

This dude is your problem not Dems.

He's going to be the Dems problem if he's elected the next POTUS.