Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Nebraska women’s volleyball filled football stadium with 92,000 fans

92,,003 fans there to be exact - they had a drone light show after the match showing 92003 in the sky. 

:pointstosky:

Isn’t that awesome, I’m from Nebraska, Nebraska has the very best fans in all sports.  

Only half cousins. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Isn’t that awesome, I’m from Nebraska, Nebraska has the very best fans in all sports.  

:cheers:

Nebraska Cornhuskers football is playing Minnesota right now on Fox. Early 2nd half Nebraska 7 - 3. Nebraska just stopped Minnesota 3 and out and got the ball back after they had previously had a 70 yard kickoff return, and then on 2nd and 9 from the 30 pitched to the running back who threw back and to the side back to the QB who dropped it initially but b/c it was a lateral he could and did pick it up and threw it to the endzone for a touchdown. Really great play call. All of Minnesota's defenders were up at the line of scrimmage leaving Nebraska's receiver wide open in the end zone.

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

And not surprising they're all related through incest, because that's the only way Nebraskans can increase population and fill stadiums for volleyball games.

14 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

And not surprising they're all related through incest, because that's the only way Nebraskans can increase population and fill stadiums for volleyball games.

Don’t know about that, but how’s your wife, your bio sister?

Publicity stunt. Nobody gives a shitt now, and nobody will give a shitt in a month.

When it's a staged event, then it deserves condemnation. Let it happen organically........ok.

33 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Don’t know about that, but how’s your wife, your bio sister?

We use protection to avoid producing another Cornhuckster.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yet you still take it in the ass...hmmmm

(see...Cornhusker joke...kneeslapper, right? )

I can't stand Nebraska but that was really impressive.  The Iowa women's basketball team will be playing in Kinnick in October and it will be awesome.

9 hours ago, crackattack said:

Publicity stunt. Nobody gives a shitt now, and nobody will give a shitt in a month.

When it's a staged event, then it deserves condemnation. Let it happen organically........ok.

This.  Dumb.

10 hours ago, crackattack said:

Pretty sure NE volleyball was part of the previous record for a volleyball match. Something around 20k?? Think they also have a sellout record ongoing. Staged yes, but that team has a legit cult following. 

They got 500k TV viewers as well

11 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Needless and trite.

58 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

This.  Dumb.

12 minutes ago, shovelheadt said:

Pretty sure NE volleyball was part of the previous record for a volleyball match. Something around 20k?? Think they also have a sellout record ongoing. Staged yes, but that team has a legit cult following. 

How was it staged?  They held an event that people bought tickets to.  Is every event staged then?

15 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

But you forgot to use that with your daughter. Oopsies. 

46 minutes ago, posty said:

Nebraska volleyball is definitely an attendance cash cow...

Just think if a tranny was playing.  

1 hour ago, Mike Hunt said:

Just think if a tranny was playing.  

That would be a very bad look in those tight "shorts"...

3 hours ago, posty said:

Nebraska volleyball is definitely an attendance cash cow...

Man righties really can make anything about trannies.

Maybe @League Champion is actually Jim Jordan.  Hopefully Jordan doesn’t believe the “all trannies are pedos” trope, considering he’s pretending to forget about getting reports of sexual abuse while a coach at tOSU

edit: sorry quoted wrong post

11 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How was it staged?  They held an event that people bought tickets to.  Is every event staged then?

Staged as in a special, one time event with the purpose of drawing a crowd like that. So yeah, I guess any event that doesn’t occur at a regular interval is staged. 

1 hour ago, shovelheadt said:

Staged as in a special, one time event with the purpose of drawing a crowd like that. So yeah, I guess any event that doesn’t occur at a regular interval is staged. 

I don’t see why that would bother anyone. 

9 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I don’t see why that would bother anyone. 

I agree.

All events are staged.   I think this was great for women and sports.

• Like 2

They wanted to see how many bulges they could find.