Tree of Knowledge

War in Israel

So the pro Hamas democrats decided to take their show down to the WTC, chanting Allah Akbar. Nah, they aren’t provoking anything. It’s just a matter of time. Book it. 

Another MAGAtard for cancel culture. :thumbsdown: 

Coming to an America near you, if you stand for righteousness you will pay. 

So something new is brewing in Syria, the WH is focking up right now.  Some gears are in motion.  We are planning to put some assets back on the ground in Israel, but based on what is being said I will (for now) not be heading over.....<_<

The war is over. The libtards of SF have voted to end it. 🤣

11 hours ago, lod001 said:

As a teacher, I have great flexibility. I can choose to live in pretty much any community in America. One of the prime motivating factors in deciding to move to a bright red part of Florida was the complete shutout absence of politicians who resemble those on the San Francisco Board of Supervisors.

14 minutes ago, lod001 said:

How many people died while they dilly dallied??? Their inaction cost countless lives!  :mad:

Israel doesn’t GAF. They are the honey badgers of countries. When they say never again, they mean it. Unlike their puzzy American liberal cousins. 

Ceasefire approved!!!! 🤣 Yep, that is what libtards are doing. Anyone with a functioning brain, if they are democrats, this in itself should make you turn into an independent voter.

THIS is what you are.

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Israel doesn’t GAF. They are the honey badgers of countries. When they say never again, they mean it. Unlike their puzzy American liberal cousins. 

BeBe : Herzi.....😖   SF City council just demanded we halt our actions.....pull them out now...
Halevi :  Holt fock.....when the hell did THAT happen, sh!t man....I had no idea it was at this level.....I am standing down all forces immediately....
BeBe :  I don't know how it got to this point my friend, we really need to check ourselves and rethink everything....
Halevi :  Totally agree......this was the check we really needed I think

😑

42 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Ceasefire approved!!!! 🤣 Yep, that is what libtards are doing. Anyone with a functioning brain, if they are democrats, this in itself should make you turn into an independent voter.

THIS is what you are.

It’s a meaningless gesture, but I support a ceasefire. :dunno: 

On 11/27/2023 at 7:20 AM, The Real timschochet said:

3 Palestinian students shot in Vermont: 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/11/26/us/palestinian-students-shot-burlington-vermont/index.html

The Islamophobia right now is as bad or worse as the anti-Semitism…yet it does not receive the same level of attention or condemnation. 

Turns out Islamaphobia had nothing to do with this incident. . In fact, this guy was a Hamas supporter.  Haven't heard the MSM, or YOU, retract your comments.  What a shock!!!!

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Turns out Islamaphobia had nothing to do with this incident. . In fact, this guy was a Hamas supporter.  Haven't heard the MSM, or YOU, retract your comments.  What a shock!!!!

"Islamaphobia"  is perhaps one of the more inane narratives being used by leftists.....one really needs to be rather stupid to fall for this one.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

"Islamaphobia"  is perhaps one of the more inane narratives being used by leftists.....one really needs to be rather stupid to fall for this one.

Well, for one, Islamophobia is a minuscule issue relative to antisemitism in this country.   The same as racism against blacks.  But those are two of the hot topics for the left and most of these big "racism" stories end up being hoaxes.  But Tim doesn't even know it's a hoax.  Even after I just informed him of that fact he'll probably be touting this case as Islamophobia years from now.  He acknowledges the numerous federal investigations in to the Michael Brown incident but still thinks it was a racist shooting.  As I've said a million times he forms an opinion, usually based on nothing, and sticks with it regardless of what evidence comes out that proves it wrong.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Well, for one, Islamophobia is a minuscule issue relative to antisemitism in this country.   The same as racism against blacks.  But those are two of the hot topics for the left and most of these big "racism" stories end up being hoaxes.  But Tim doesn't even know it's a hoax.  Even after I just informed him of that fact he'll probably be touting this case as Islamophobia years from now.  He acknowledges the numerous federal investigations in to the Michael Brown incident but still thinks it was a racist shooting.  As I've said a million times he forms an opinion, usually based on nothing, and sticks with it regardless of what evidence comes out that proves it wrong.

Thanks for the information, and for once again describing my POV. 

I haven’t read that Islamophobia had nothing to do with that incident but if it’s true I’m glad of it. I certainly don’t mind being wrong. I do believe Islamophobia is a real problem in this country and pretty much has been since 9/11. But I’m happy when I’m wrong about that too. 

With regard to Michael Brown I continue to suspect it was a wrongful shooting though I acknowledge there will never be a way to prove it. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thanks for the information, and for once again describing my POV. 

I haven’t read that Islamophobia had nothing to do with that incident but if it’s true I’m glad of it. I certainly don’t mind being wrong. I do believe Islamophobia is a real problem in this country and pretty much has been since 9/11. But I’m happy when I’m wrong about that too. 

With regard to Michael Brown I continue to suspect it was a wrongful shooting though I acknowledge there will never be a way to prove it. 

Except they did prove it. Rock on.   

So, while we were all being good little distracted dopes yammering about nimrod, Iran launched missiles into Pakistan. Maybe we ought to give the mullahs a few more billion to hold off until after the election? 

So the U.N. has been directly implicated in helping the attack on Israel on October 7th.  We need to just leave that disgusting organization.  Meanwhile, Biden met with Netanyahu and told him to "scale down" his war in Gaza because he's worried about losing young voters in the November election.  Wow. 

:(

The whole thing is heartbreaking but you can't fault Israel. It has to stop somehow. Imagine Mexico lobbing rockets into California or Canada lobbing rockets into New York. 

I imagine that wouldn't go well. 

2 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

The whole thing is heartbreaking but you can't fault Israel. It has to stop somehow. Imagine Mexico lobbing rockets into California or Canada lobbing rockets into New York. 

I imagine that wouldn't go well. 

I wouldn't spend a dime to orotect liberals in this country.

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

I wouldn't spend a dime to orotect liberals in this country.

Why are we protecting Ukraine then? 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Why are we protecting Ukraine then? 

I've been against it from the start. 

On 1/9/2024 at 10:26 PM, lod001 said:

Have the voted for Russia to declare a ceasefire for their invasion of Ukraine yet?

Why are people just talking about Israel-Gaza while Russia has been bombing and shelling civilians for 2 years?

3 hours ago, Strike said:

Meanwhile, Biden met with Netanyahu and told him to "scale down" his war in Gaza because he's worried about losing young voters in the November election.  Wow. 

Since you’ve been asking me for links this morning you won’t mind me asking you for a link for this, in which Biden specifically mentions losing young voters in November. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Since you’ve been asking me for links this morning you won’t mind me asking you for a link for this, in which Biden specifically mentions losing young voters in November. 

It was a private meeting.  The comments were reported by Axios:

https://www.axios.com/2024/01/26/biden-netanyahu-israel-hamas-war-gaza-timetable?utm_source=twitter&amp;utm_medium=social&amp;utm_campaign=editorial

As I feared, this war has become a quagmire for Israel. They appear to be no closer to destroying Hamas than when they started,  but are managing to alienate the rest of the world by indiscriminately bombing and killing civilians. There is no plan for what happens to Gaza afterwards. 

The point of all this was to make Israel safer and more secure and to try and prevent what happened in October from ever happening again. I would argue that none of these goals have been met, and that Israel is less safe than before. 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Thank you. It says a Biden advisor told Axios they are worried about losing young voters. Obviously this is true. But you implied that Biden either told Netanyahu that directly, or that this worry was the impetus for Biden’s actions. That’s a false interpretation. 

Biden has real concerns about Israel’s actions as well he should. Israel appears to have no plan for victory and no plan for afterwards. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

As I feared, this war has become a quagmire for Israel. They appear to be no closer to destroying Hamas than when they started,  but are managing to alienate the rest of the world by indiscriminately bombing and killing civilians. There is no plan for what happens to Gaza afterwards. 

The point of all this was to make Israel safer and more secure and to try and prevent what happened in October from ever happening again. I would argue that none of these goals have been met, and that Israel is less safe than before. 

They aren't alienating anyone.  Just because political elites are pushing for them to slow down or stop doesn't mean they're alienating anyone.  80% of Americans support them in a new poll.  I suspect it's similar in other countries.  The extremists and political elite don't speak for everyone.  Personally I find it disgusting.  Biden doesn't even act like Hamas has American hostages.  Disgusting.  Just as bad as how Carter handled Iran with our embassy. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Thank you. It says a Biden advisor told Axios they are worried about losing young voters. Obviously this is true. But you implied that Biden either told Netanyahu that directly, or that this worry was the impetus for Biden’s actions. That’s a false interpretation. 

Biden has real concerns about Israel’s actions as well he should. Israel appears to have no plan for victory and no plan for afterwards. 

This is the impetus behind Biden's actions.  It's so cute and naive that you think Biden actually gives a sh*t about Palestinians.

22 minutes ago, Strike said:

💥 When will Tim learn not to call you out? 

12 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Dropping aid into Gaza.

Lemme guess, anti semitism?  Amiright?

Who’s saying that? The MAGA that exists in your fantasies? 

37 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Dropping aid into Gaza.

Lemme guess, anti semitism?  Amiright?

Lol, wut? :wacko:

Get back on the meds, bud.