tubby_mcgee

Have we talked about the Epstein Island list?

11 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

So besides underage girls, Epstein found midgets willing to undress for the camera for Hawking?

:lol:

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

So besides underage girls, Epstein found midgets willing to undress for the camera for Hawking?

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

That creep Dershowitz is on there too, but we already knew that as well

He was his lawyer. He actually had to go there. No, I am not saying he did/did not do anything illegal, but he has a good alibi to be there. Yes, I've read the accusations against him. I'm only saying he can use it as an alibi.

Pretty crazy these Trumpers have been calling for the list for years and now it turns out their own boy is on it!! 🤯

Pretty amazing how dumb you are .  The Client List hasn't been released yet.  Today's drop was a bunch of depositions and exhibits. 

Yeah that’s one of the victims. But another said Epstein hung out with Trump all the time, would just stop by on his way up and down the coast 

Hanging out with someone puts them on the pedophile list is just as lazy and disingenious as posting a picture of Oprah with Epstein.  

These are public documents. I suggest you make your accusations based on them and site your reference. 

https://courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/giuffre-v-maxwell/?page=8

Here are some facts:

The people harmed from the documents today are Clinton, Prince Andrew, Dershowits, Copperfield and a few others. 

Trump is only sited because one of the girls had worked at Mara'Largo and Epstein recruited her by telling her he was a good friend of Trump. But, too bad for you she never saw them together and never saw Trump at any Epstein properties including the Island.  

The flight logs only have Trump on Epstiens plane once, from Miami to New Jersey and Trump has family members with him. In contrast Clinton flew dozens of times to the island, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, you name it. 

But the real damage is who will be named in the client list when it is eventually released. 

• Thanks 1

Pretty crazy these Trumpers have been calling for the list for years and now it turns out their own boy is on it!! 🤯

That's nuts.  I guess they didn't believe the actual pictures of Trump and Epstein together.  

I'm sure they'll twist themselves in knots trying to justify Trumps involvement.  

Just now, zsasz said:

That's nuts.  I guess they didn't believe the actual pictures of Trump and Epstein together.  

I'm sure they'll twist themselves in knots trying to justify Trumps involvement.  

Or they'll just continue laughing at you. Liberals are sick focks. 

So Trump was mentioned in this but Biden wasn't?  Interesting.  

What did Trump say about Epstein... he was a terrific guy and a lot of fun to be around? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Or they'll just continue laughing at you. Liberals are sick focks. 

Hey....if you're cool with yourself for voting for a guy who said that Epstein was a terrific guy and a lot of fun to be around......that's on you.  You have to live with that kind of blind devotion to a guy caught up in this muck when you meet your maker.  It's sad though that the side that scream "PEDO" the loudest is pulling for a guy who said that Epstein was a lot of fun to be around.  

• Like 1

Damn.  Underage girls are molested for years by “Elites”, aka Hollywood - Politicians and all you are worried about is Biden vs Trump stuff.  Unbelievable.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Hey....if you're cool with yourself for voting for a guy who said that Epstein was a terrific guy and a lot of fun to be around......that's on you.  You have to live with that kind of blind devotion to a guy caught up in this muck when you meet your maker.  It's sad though that the side that scream "PEDO" the loudest is pulling for a guy who said that Epstein was a lot of fun to be around.  

Biden doesn't like them that old.

6 minutes ago, zsasz said:

Oh, and John Wayne Gacy was very much liked by neighbors and friends until they found out what he was. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Pretty amazing how dumb you are .  The Client List hasn't been released yet.  Today's drop was a bunch of depositions and exhibits. 

Hanging out with someone puts them on the pedophile list is just as lazy and disingenious as posting a picture of Oprah with Epstein.  

These are public documents. I suggest you make your accusations based on them and site your reference. 

https://courtlistener.com/docket/4355835/giuffre-v-maxwell/?page=8

Here are some facts:

The people harmed from the documents today are Clinton, Prince Andrew, Dershowits, Copperfield and a few others. 

Trump is only sited because one of the girls had worked at Mara'Largo and Epstein recruited her by telling her he was a good friend of Trump. But, too bad for you she never saw them together and never saw Trump at any Epstein properties including the Island.  

The flight logs only have Trump on Epstiens plane once, from Miami to New Jersey and Trump has family members with him. In contrast Clinton flew dozens of times to the island, Hong Kong, Singapore, Russia, you name it. 

But the real damage is who will be named in the client list when it is eventually released. 

Trump was a buddy of Epstein, by his own admission. No amount of spin or lies can change that :( 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, zsasz said:

What did Trump say about Epstein... he was a terrific guy and a lot of fun to be around? 

Also that Epstein likes em young :o 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Damn.  Underage girls are molested for years by “Elites”, aka Hollywood - Politicians and all you are worried about is Biden vs Trump stuff.  Unbelievable.  

Considering Trump was one of the elites, yeah it is germane. Apparently not Biden though 

28 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Oh, and John Wayne Gacy was very much liked by neighbors and friends until they found out what he was. 

Trump said Epstein was great to party with, loved beautiful women, and added he liked them very young. 

In your dumb analogy this would be like a neighbor of Gacy casually saying he was a great guy to party with who loved clowns and liked to hang out with young boys 😐

I’m not saying Trump is guilty of anything but these statements were creepy AF and seemed to be nodding to something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Damn.  This topic is going to really differentiate people. In real life and here, The Geek Club.  This is a watershed moment. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Trump said Epstein was great to party with, loved beautiful women, and added he liked them very young. 

In your dumb analogy this would be like a neighbor of Gacy casually saying he was a great guy to party with who loved clowns and liked to hang out with young boys 😐

I’m not saying Trump is guilty of anything but these statements were creepy AF and seemed to be nodding to something.

Sure.

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Guess he doesn’t want to antagonize the lady who’s got the dirt

Who knows but it was weird.

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

the girls on Epstein Isle were too old for joe

1 hour ago, zsasz said:

Hey if youre cool with voting for a guy who called a lifelong clansman his best friend and did his Eulogy, that's on you

• Thanks 2

Worms and The General are crestfallen. Sad. 

Raise your hand if you had "Stephen Hawking and naked midgets" on your Epstein bingo card... 

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Raise your hand if you had "Stephen Hawking and naked midgets" on your Epstein bingo card... 

I had naked midgets and Bill Gates, Dang it why did I switch Hawking's out for Gates at the last minute.:wall:

24 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

I had naked midgets and Bill Gates, Dang it why did I switch Hawking's out for Gates at the last minute.:wall:

:doublethumbsup:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Hey if youre cool with voting for a guy who called a lifelong clansman his best friend and did his Eulogy, that's on you

How can anyone be happy voting for either one of those two Pedro. 

9 hours ago, squistion said:

Bill Clinton probably just brought Robert Reich with him on those weekends.  

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Trump was a buddy of Epstein, by his own admission. No amount of spin or lies can change that :( 

Dumb and lazy. I mean the only requirement here is the ability to read. 🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

Robert Reich

Hawking probably would've loved seeing that midget get undressed 

9 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

He wasn't a lifelong clansman. That is a lie. And the NAACP honored him for his civil rights work later in his life at the time of the eulogy.

10 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Dumb and lazy. I mean the only requirement here is the ability to read. 🤣🤣🤣

You have to remember about these cucks, they love the lie. They seek it out and revel in it. They believed the pee tape. They believed very fine people. They believed the Russia hoax. They believed Hunters laptop being planted by the Russians.  The intel agencies and the media conspired to tell them that lie, and they loved it. Needed it.  Aren’t even mad about it. They are glad it happened.