Ron_Artest

This economy is so bad

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Game set match boyo!

https://fortune.com/2023/12/12/wage-growth-exceeded-inflation-jec-democrats/

Surprise: Wage growth has actually outpaced the crushing inflation over the past 2.5 years.

Nice to leave out the first year of Bidens Term, Hacky. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nice to leave out the first year of Bidens Term, Hacky. 

You mean when Trumpflation almost ruined the country?

And lol at first year boyo.  Try 6 months.

Anyone with a brain knows the current president can do nothing that impacts US inflation in the first six months FFS. 

Only children would think otherwise. 

21 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

My friend.  Since 2021 real wages are down like 2%.  Lower income wages are up way biglier than that friend.

I understand, I do.....but you are incorrect, and the people in those socioeconomic situation are suffering....pretending they are not....is cruel....

6 minutes ago, Horseman said:

Dang, looks like the poors are missing out on this economy.

biden's America... :dunno:

My 401k is up $11,709 since Jan 1, 2024. I did up my contribution from 5% to 10% on 1/1/24 and moved everything that was in bonds to four different mutual funds.

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

• Haha 1

Keep it down guys......Biden has assured us that the economy is just stellar....along with the border.....and world peace.... and inflation.....

• Haha 1

140k more jobs last month.

Tell me again how this is the worst economy we've ever seen.

6 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

Ok Pedocrat 🌈

32 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

I remember when jobs involved autos, trucks, steal, lath operators, small engines, heavy equipment.  Now it is barristas, pooper scoopers, dog walkers, and door dash drivers.  

4 hours ago, Ron_Artest said:

Rofl...getting welfare is not being employed by the gubment.

54 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

They all just give Trump a pass for that last year 😂

59 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

I stopped reading at "couldn't safely leave their homes".   :lol:

4 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

They all just give Trump a pass for that last year 😂

It was a modest 7% gain in the market in 2020.  The amazing thing though was that was in addition to the quick recovery from "the biggest hit since the Great Depression" caused by the China Flu.  :lol:

You guys get dumber and dumber with every post. 

7 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I stopped reading at "couldn't safely leave their homes".   :lol:

It was a modest 7% gain in the market in 2020.  The amazing thing though was that was in addition to the quick recovery from "the biggest hit since the Great Depression" caused by the China Flu.  :lol:

You guys get dumber and dumber with every post. 

Yeah 2020 was a real peach. Didn’t cause any problems. What a moron 😂

23 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Yeah 2020 was a real peach. Didn’t cause any problems. What a moron 😂

Only a Trump apologist would say March 2020 was better than March 2024.

Around this topic, I am gratified that so many are finally looking around and saying enough.....they have not forgotten how much better their lives were before Biden.....you would have to go back to the late 1860's to find economic mismanagement of this level.

Polling shows that lying to them is not working, and that is very good news.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Around this topic, I am gratified that so many are finally looking around and saying enough.....they have not forgotten how much better their lives were before Biden.....you would have to go back to the late 1860's to find economic mismanagement of this level.

Worst economy since 1860 :lol:

Man some of you guys are hilarious.

20 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Yeah, the Dow went from 27,000 to 18,000 in March 2020. Now it's sitting at 38,600.

There's that upside-down MAGAturd logic, that everything is worse now even though it's way better. 

WE KERNT FEED ER FAMILIES! :cry:

14 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Worst economy since 1860 :lol:

Man some of you guys are hilarious.

That is a typo on my part, apologies, I meant 1970's:doh:

Biden has surpassed Carter, is certainly the worst President in the last 100 years.

What a shame, he had such an opportunity.....

9 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That is a typo on my part, apologies, I meant 1970's:doh:

Biden has surpassed Carter, is certainly the worst President in the last 100 years.

What a shame, he had such an opportunity.....

So what indicators do you use to classify this as the worst economy since the 1970s, worst than the Great Recession of 2008-09?

53 minutes ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Or one of the 600+ people we laid off last week.  These people were gainfully employed  in March 2020.  

32 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So what indicators do you use to classify this as the worst economy since the 1970s, worst than the Great Recession of 2008-09?

My main issue was his needless fomenting of inflation, which is always going to harm at risk communities disproportionately.

As his initial policies were inflation-feeding mistakes this was bad, but I was pretty sure the Fed would handle it.....except he lied about it and pretended it wasnt true....which meant it was not dealt with.....and then it got worse.....and worse....and he continued to lie about it until it was so bad he finally had to admit it.

So much was lost with his needless and pointless lying...... the man lies as easily as breathing, about silly sh!t....but this was not silly sh!t....

Once inflation manifests it can take years and year to unwind.....all at the expense of the lower clases....in this regard his actions were pointedly unkind.

Then they lied about it being transitory....all the while inflation was forcing costs up for people.....many people can handle it....but there are plenty living paycheck to paycheck....and he lied and he lied....while they suffered....

Those people, and even those less impacted, remember only too well how great costs used to be.....so by all means, gaslight them.   Trot out stats that tell them they are wrong.  Its a far more effective way to move votes away from that lying monster than anything else anyone could do.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

My main issue was his needless fomenting of inflation, which is always going to harm at risk communities disproportionately.

As his initial policies were inflation-feeding mistakes this was bad, but I was pretty sure the Fed would handle it.....except he lied about it and pretended it wasnt true....which meant it was not dealt with.....and then it got worse.....and worse....and he continued to lie about it until it was so bad he finally had to admit it.

So much was lost with his needless and pointless lying...... the man lies as easily as breathing, about silly sh!t....but this was not silly sh!t....

Once inflation manifests it can take years and year to unwind.....all at the expense of the lower clases....in this regard his actions were pointedly unkind.

Then they lied about it being transitory....all the while inflation was forcing costs up for people.....many people can handle it....but there are plenty living paycheck to paycheck....and he lied and he lied....while they suffered....

Those people, and even those less impacted, remember only too well how great costs used to be.....so by all means, gaslight them.   Trot out stats that tell them they are wrong.  Its a far more effective way to move votes away from that lying monster than anything else anyone could do.

So setting aside all this lying, and the fact that we'll always have people living paycheck to paycheck, just exactly where are these indicators of a bad economy? 

Let's examine facts without conjecture.

I tend to look at indicators such as unemployment, wages, inflation, consumer confidence, markets, etc.

I don't believe economists lump lying into any of those indicators.

Show us exactly why this economy is the worst since the 1970s and worse than the 2008-09 Great Recession.

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

So setting aside all this lying, and the fact that we'll always have people living paycheck to paycheck, just exactly where are these indicators of a bad economy? 

Let's examine facts without conjecture.

I tend to look at indicators such as unemployment, wages, inflation, consumer confidence, markets, etc.

I don't believe economists lump lying into any of those indicators.

Show us exactly why this economy is the worst since the 1970s and worse than the 2008-09 Great Recession.

I think you miss my point.  Biden purposely did things through policy. Notably going after energy. His actions needlessly fomented inflation.

This was not great, but all he needed was the Fed to deal with it.  But he lied, and his Fed did nothing....they pretended.....

What this did was result in a manageable situation to become far worse than it ever needed to be.  He lied to pretend his failed policies were just super.  He aggrandized himself at the expense of the most at risk among us....

In doing this he created a problem that is much....much harder to fix.  And will harm these people for years.  He can trot out as many economic stats as he wants.....the harm will not abate......because he lied..... its just that simple.

@TimHauck somebody else take over embarrassing & humbling this piece of Sh1t. I’ve got to go & have fun with my son. Something this loser knows nothing about since he’s an incel 🤣

13 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think you miss my point.  Biden purposely did things through policy. Notably going after energy. His actions needlessly fomented inflation.

This was not great, but all he needed was the Fed to deal with it.  But he lied, and his Fed did nothing....they pretended.....

What this did was result in a manageable situation to become far worse than it ever needed to be.  He lied to pretend his failed policies were just super.  He aggrandized himself at the expense of the most at risk among us....

In doing this he created a problem that is much....much harder to fix.  And will harm these people for years.  He can trot out as many economic stats as he wants.....the harm will not abate......because he lied..... its just that simple.

Again, I would like to stick to analyzing economic indicators that would show whether we have a bad economy. All the ones I'm seeing point to the economy being good right now.

Inflation resulted from simple supply and demand. Demand and supply both dropped off during COVID, and when demand roared back to life, supply couldn't keep up with it, hence inflation. Then Russia invading Ukraine compounded all that.

Since then, inflation has slowed. Prices are coming down. Unemployment is at or near record lows. Consumer confidence is high.

All we have from the far right are catastrophizing statements that don't logically follow economic facts and the circumstances that led to them.

9 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Again, I would like to stick to analyzing economic indicators that would show whether we have a bad economy. All the ones I'm seeing point to the economy being good right now.

Inflation resulted from simple supply and demand. Demand and supply both dropped off during COVID, and when demand roared back to life, supply couldn't keep up with it, hence inflation. Then Russia invading Ukraine compounded all that.

Since then, inflation has slowed. Prices are coming down. Unemployment is at or near record lows. Consumer confidence is high.

All we have from the far right are catastrophizing statements that don't logically follow economic facts and the circumstances that led to them.

Prices are coming down? You mean deflation? Lol. 🤡

22 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Absolutely, insurance prices are waaay cheaper now than they were in March 2020 or March 2021!  

14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Prices are coming down? You mean deflation? Lol. 🤡

They are. Google it, chief.

Still waiting on someone to post a real indicator of a bad economy.

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Absolutely, insurance prices are waaay cheaper now than they were in March 2020 or March 2021!  

Why did your company lay off 600 people?