Sign in to follow this  
seafoam1

Why do the liberals want to shut this place down after they destroyed FBGheys?

1 hour ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

My cousin said it was the combo of Tim, Squidward, and some dude named Sho Nuff.  

I agree with your cousin 

26 minutes ago, Strike said:

You didnt kill that bored by reporting people.  You killed it witb your posting.  Seriously, how many times were you suspended there? 

More than anyone else, yet never got banned. The mods were worried he wouldnt be able to handle it. 

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

You didnt kill that bored by reporting people.  You killed it witb your posting.  Seriously, how many times were you suspended there? 

A few times, not that many compared to a few others I suspect. If they thought I was that much trouble they could have always banned me. 

So I'll ask again, why do the fbgheys want to destroy this place like they did fbgheys?

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Lol

That's what some of the mods told people. I heard it second hand. Hundreds of thousands of posts all day long posting about your drunk wife and all your other problems.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

That's what some of the mods told people. I heard it second hand. Hundreds of thousands of posts all day long posting about your drunk wife and all your other problems.  :dunno:

These guys don't even understand the question. It's focling surreal they don'g get it. 

2 hours ago, thegeneral said:

First Mississippi…then The Geek club!

What has four eyes(I) and can’t see? Not on my watch. Good luck. 

3 hours ago, Dozer FBG said:

Hey, I’m not taking your dumb ass off ignore, but you fockers got FBG shut down and I had nowhere else to go. F you. I’m staying.

I want to see these posts. And we ALL get it you have nowhere to go. Imagine admitting that. 

They don’t want to shut the forum down, they have been through that once already. The reason they come here is because they like posting about this stuff. The easiest way to disengage is the way others have… to just leave.

34 minutes ago, BunnysBastatrds said:

What has four eyes(I) and can’t see? Not on my watch. Good luck. 

Did you see it in the ditch? 

Just now, Mike Hunt said:

Biden does have a history of racists remarks but right now that is the least of my worries when I see him.

Yeah but liberals don't care about the well being of this country, they just want to ramble on about skin color. 

11 hours ago, Voltaire said:

They don’t want to shut the forum down, they have been through that once already. The reason they come here is because they like posting about this stuff. The easiest way to disengage is the way others have… to just leave.

Or, they have an illness and deep hatred for conservatives and get their jollies from it. Maurile admitted that leftists reported conservatives over there like 4:1.

14 hours ago, Strike said:

Same reason they're trying to destroy the red States.

Why do they want to destroy red states except for maybe to get more people there that vote blue so they never lose a Presidential election.  Not sure how that’s relevant to the Geek Club

14 hours ago, Strike said:

Same reason they're trying to destroy the red States.

When you say "destroy" red states, do you mean change red states from the poor, uneducated chitholes they currently are that produce but a tiny fraction of this country's GDP into economically productive, rich, well educated states like blue states?

Shouldn't all residents of chit hole red states be in favor of this?  We've seen what you have done with states like WVa boyos, and quite frankly it's embarrasing. 

59 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Why do they want to destroy red states except for maybe to get more people there that vote blue so they never lose a Presidential election.  Not sure how that’s relevant to the Geek Club

You all have is hate in you soul. 

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

A few times, not that many compared to a few others I suspect. If they thought I was that much trouble they could have always banned me. 

A few?  Liar.

13 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

And yet they preferred to simply ban ALL of you. :doh:

Talk about lack of self awareness...

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Which liberal posters “want to shut this place down”?

I do, I just want to see the world burn!   :mad:

• Haha 1

My cousin also said once they started to get crushed daily by a dude named Gordon Gekko they cried to Joe constantly and it was taking way too many man hours to appease the libs and content was suffering. I don’t think that Clayton Guy produced any content for 3 years because he was too busy changing diapers and banning patriots in the PSF.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

My cousin also said once they started to get crushed daily by a dude named Gordon Gekko they cried to Joe constantly and it was taking way too many man hours to appease the libs and content was suffering. I don’t think that Clayton Guy produced any content for 3 years because he was too busy changing diapers and banning patriots in the PSF.  

So funny. 

If anything gets this forum shut down it will be the OP flooding the board with threads (15 to my count on page 1) plus spamming multiple threads with the same YouTube videos that quite often are completely unrelated to the thread topic or any discussion in it. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, squistion said:

If anything gets this forum shut down it will be the OP flooding the board with threads (15 to my count on page 1) plus spamming multiple threads with the same YouTube videos that quite often are completely unrelated to the thread topic or any discussion in it. 

Great job Clownzo. You helped shut that place down, now you're here for some reason. 

• Like 1

Just now, seafoam1 said:

Great job Clownzo. You helped shut that place down, now you're here for some reason. 

Actually, I didn't, and I was one of those on the left who (unlike Tim) was telling Joe not to shut the forum down because politics can still bleed into almost any discussion. And I was proved right as the moderators there have been playing Whac-A-Mole since then, futilely trying to keep any and all political related discussion out.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Actually, I didn't, and I was one of those on the left who (unlike Tim) was telling Joe not to shut the forum down because politics can still bleed into almost any discussion. And I was proved right as the moderators there have been playing Whac-A-Mole since then, futilely trying to keep any and all political related discussion out.

dude, you have already got threads shut down & reported people because you are one giant woos.  advice:  don't like the thread stay the f--k out.  don't like it when proven wrong, blow your nose, dry your eyes, and go to bed.  If you can't handle something, which is often, get out of here.  don't do your hissy fit & ruin sh--t for others.

Now, 1, 2, 3 mash that report button.

9 minutes ago, squistion said:

Dipshit, that has nothing to do with you shutting the place down.  They got tired of your constant whining and reporting everyone.  You are a little b!tch.  No one liked you there including the libs.  No one likes you here either.

• Like 1

Just now, shadrap said:

dude, you have already got threads shut down & reported people because you are one giant woos.  advice:  don't like the thread stay the f--k out.  don't like it when proven wrong, blow your nose, dry your eyes, and go to bed.  If you can't handle something, which is often, get out of here.  don't do your hissy fit & ruin sh--t for others.

I haven't used the report button in this forum once. And what would be the point? Everything, no matter how far beyond the pale, seems to be allowed here by the mods (I honestly can't imagine what one would have to do to get suspended or a thread shut down).

4 minutes ago, shadrap said:

Him, dozer, and mdc are all rats to the core. 

2 minutes ago, BrahmaBulls said:

Dipshit, that has nothing to do with you shutting the place down.  They got tired of your constant whining and reporting everyone.  You are a little b!tch.  No one liked you there including the libs.  No one likes you here either.

Thanks! :banana:

23 minutes ago, squistion said:

I haven't used the report button in this forum once. And what would be the point? Everything, no matter how far beyond the pale, seems to be allowed here by the mods (I honestly can't imagine what one would have to do to get suspended or a thread shut down).

People get suspended. So what are you talking about? 

The amount of FBG-related pissing and moaning and alias accusations that go on here are hilarious. Some of you guys are awfully sensitive. I caught nearly a one year ban there at one point for making a remark to one of the resident MAGAMOOKS that didn't even approach the horrible shlt jonmx posted daily.

Let's not pretend conservatives were the only ones getting suspended. Let's also not pretend that, much like here, the most vile and nasty posts came from the conservatives at about a 10:1 rate. If anything, the mods were TOO accommodating to conservatives, trying to show how "unbiased" they were.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

No one cares about shutting you idiots down 😂

The paranoia and delusion is off the charts. 

Coming from a dope who had a hand in getting the other place shut down. 

Next up...

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The amount of FBG-related pissing and moaning and alias accusations that go on here are hilarious. Some of you guys are awfully sensitive. I caught nearly a one year ban there at one point for making a remark to one of the resident MAGAMOOKS that didn't even approach the horrible shlt jonmx posted daily.

Let's not pretend conservatives were the only ones getting suspended. Let's also not pretend that, much like here, the most vile and nasty posts came from the conservatives at about a 10:1 rate. If anything, the mods were TOO accommodating to conservatives, trying to show how "unbiased" they were.

Next up...

this pissant....fnord. Right on queue. 😆

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People get suspended. So what are you talking about? 

Which has had nothing to do with me. 

5 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Coming from a dope who hand a hand in getting the other place shut down. 

Next up...

No clue per usual.

You know what is harmful to a forum - 8 threads in a row about the same topic that only one guy posts in 😂 

Just now, thegeneral said:

No clue per usual.

You know what is harmful to a forum - 8 threads in a row about the same topic that only one guy posts in 😂 

How was skiing this week? Glad it didn’t keep you away.