seafoam1

Bud Light sales down nearly 30% year over year as rivals continue to climb

2 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Good job guys — you canceled them! :thumbsup:

Slowly but surely. :thumbsup:

And now a beer marketed towards non-whites is the #1 beer in the US.

Great job Magaturds.  Maybe you should have ignored the tranny online spot that no one would have seen without your female like outrage.  Then a beer targeted toward white rednecks would still be number one.

Haha

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Great job Magaturds.  Maybe you should have ignored the tranny online spot that no one would have seen without your female like outrage.  Then a beer targeted toward white rednecks would still be number one.

Haha

Why would anyone care if Bud Light is number 1?   

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Why would anyone care if Bud Light is number 1?   

Conservatives sure AF seem to care.  They want to see its sales tank.

And the beer marketed towards non-whites rises.

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Haha

You sound like this.

• Haha 1

Have fun with that. 30% sales drop genius move!!! 😆

3 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

That beer is good. Bud light is not. BL would have been smart to know their beer sucked and was successful due to marketing. Then they decided on new marketing.  Oh well. 

2 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

And remind me why anyone should care BOYO. 

What brand of dog piss do you drink? Truly? 

4 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

People think the UFC is a "redneck/white trash" organization (it isnt).  And they dropped BL for Modelo in 2017 long before this.  Bud Light recently throwing desperate money at marketing now is now back with UFC.  

You are making things up in your head.  Yeah white Republicans were really clenching fist over Modelo moving up 1 spot to #1.   

• Like 1

Just now, IGotWorms said:

When are right wingers going to stop with cancel culture?

When left wingers stop calling tranny shlt US "culture".

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

When they are completely Woke.

3 minutes ago, squistion said:

When they are completely Woke.

Keep playing in to your fantasies. Maybe you'll live longer. Or not. :dunno:

54 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Have fun with that. 30% sales drop genius move!!! 😆

BeachF@g23 is back.  Which other of his alias' got a suspension?  RavensFan? WadeGarret? Pimpadouche?  He has so many it's hard to keep track of. 

54 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I don't really consider this cancel culture.  Cancel culture is directly trying to smear someone or call for their job because you don't agree with them.  

This is just the market.   People have boycotted things for decades.   The left boycotted pillow dude.   Just because this worked more than most doesn't make it any different.   I like when people speak with their money rather than the other avenues.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

I don't really consider this cancel culture.  Cancel culture is directly trying to smear someone or call for their job because you don't agree with them.  

This is just the market.   People have boycotted things for decades.   The left boycotted pillow dude.   Just because this worked more than most doesn't make it any different.   I like when people speak with their money rather than the other avenues.  

Yep.  That's not an example of "cancel culture", but I get why he's desperately trying to gaslight and associate it as such.

6 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

BeachF@g23 is back.  Which other of his alias' got a suspension?  RavensFan? WadeGarret? Pimpadouche?  He has so many it's hard to keep track of. 

Focking guy is cheering on and thinking bud light brand turning into the next 40oz bottle favorite of the black community is a victory. Old English 800 anyone. 

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

That’s basically what the right has done with bud light. Sure you could call it a boycott but what is that besides cancel culture writ large?

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  That's not an example of "cancel culture", but I get why he's desperately trying to gaslight and associate it as such.

Maybe others have.  But pillow dude...idk boycott away.  I don't care what you choose to buy or not buy.  Seems the left is upset just because it sort of worked for once.  

Im not down with suppressing free speech and playing endless victim cards over what someone says.  What everyday people choose to support/buy is up to them. 

The harry potter woman comes to mind.  Thats a level of canceling and it worked.  That was rather disgusting.   

• Like 1

Anecdotal I know, but, on Monday after the games on Sunday I had to go to two different stores before I finally found a lone rack of Miller.  Bud and Bud Light were the only things left on the shelves.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Maybe others have.  But pillow dude...idk boycott away.  I don't care what you choose to buy or not buy.  Seems the left is upset just because it sort of worked for once.  

Im not down with suppressing free speech and playing endless victim cards over what someone says.  What everyday people choose to support/buy is up to them. 

The harry potter woman comes to mind.  Thats a level of canceling and it worked.  That was rather disgusting.   

This is the game put down by leftists.....

The problem with THIS instance.....the act was conducted in opposition to THEIR ideology.....so that makes it suddenly "wrong".    

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It's funny to see liberals try to compare the cancelling of a college guest speaker like Ben Shapiro because of their hatred of him to someone choosing to buy Miller Lite over Bud Light. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

That’s basically what the right has done with bud light. Sure you could call it a boycott but what is that besides cancel culture writ large?

To put simply....i dont think boycotting a brand is cancel culture.   Yes people jobs are on the line but who are you canceling? 

If people who are super tree huggers rant online and at meetings about not buying certain products because they arent up to their environmental standard.....is that canceling?

I see the parallels but I don't consider these the same things.  

If Trump became the brand ambassador for UFC tomorrow and thr left boycotted the UFC....is that canceling?   Perhaps to you but not to me

I had two bottles of Bud at a lunch back in November. It was either that or some goofy shitt that I’m not drinking or a bottle of water I mean Coors light. They were ice cold and good.  Maybe it was three. 

Bud Light is too Fockin sweet. Bud can be after a few but I’m on to other things before that becomes an issue. I had 4 Miller lites, about ten Guinness and a glass of wine Saturday night at dinner and before. I paid Sunday but it was good. Guinness is woke too. But it’s good so they can get away with it. Don’t suck and be woke. 

If you hate Joe Rogan and want to send a tweet for people to boycott.....be my guest.  

What are we talking about here?

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Bud Light is too Fockin sweet. Bud can be after a few but I’m on to other things before that becomes an issue. I had 4 Miller lites, about ten Guinness and a glass of wine Saturday night at dinner and before. I paid Sunday but it was good. Guinness is woke too. But it’s good so they can get away with it. Don’t suck and be woke. 

Im a career ML drinker my best friend growing up had a dad who part owned a beer distribution and solid Miller/molsen.  

So I grew up with it.  Still drink it all summer.   Always thought BL was oddly sweet and sort of nasty.   Hell give me beast light over a BL honestly.   So Inhad no real horse here.  I wasn't boycotting anything.  If a friend throws me a cold BL from the cooler Id drink it.   I dont care that much.  

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Arguing semantics, shut up, you know it isn't the same lol

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Im a career ML drinker my best friend growing up had a dad who part owned a beer distribution and solid Miller/molsen.  

So I grew up with it.  Still drink it all summer.   Always thought BL was oddly sweet and sort of nasty.   Hell give me beast light over a BL honestly.   So Inhad no real horse here.  I wasn't boycotting anything.  If a friend throws me a cold BL from the cooler Id drink it.   I dont care that much.  

Like most crap beer, if it’s ice cold that goes a long way. An old girlfriend of mines father drank Carling Black Label.  It probably wasn’t any good, but he kept them ice cold at all times.  They worked. 

18 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Consumer preference. Bud Light is a crap beer. I’m sure it wasn’t hard to go to a better beer. If they couldn’t find a better beer, they would be back.

Be great if all alcohol was done away with.  

So there is a grocery store near me that I like because they are close and generally have what I want. But their prices are literally dollars more per item higher than if I drive a quarter mile further to a few other options. So I have incorporated into my routine to buy the same foods, same brands,  for less the cost because I hate being overcharged for things.

Does that mean I'm trying to cancel the culture of wasting money?   

This shlt narrative by @IGotWorms is what is wrong with America. Too many people are spouting off this garbage. Freaking liars.

6 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Be great if all alcohol was done away with.  

Yeah, they tried that and it didn't work.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Haha

Hey the BeachBoi is back!! We need a visit from Wade

Just now, seafoam1 said:

So there is a grocery store near me that I like because they are close and generally have what I want. But their prices are literally dollars more per item higher than if I drive a quarter mile further to a few other options. So I have incorporated into my routine to buy the same foods, same brands,  for less the cost because I hate being overcharged for things.

Does that mean I'm trying to cancel the culture of wasting money?   

This shlt narrative by @IGotWorms is what is wrong with America. Too many people are spouting off this garbage. Freaking liars.

Rednecks literally cancelled bud light simply because of a stupid only marketing mistake that virtually no one would have seen unless you follow that tranny...

Hey wait a minute, I think I'm on to something here fellows!

Now it all makes sense.

🤣🤣🤣

Rednecks literally cancelled bud light simply because of a stupid only marketing mistake that virtually no one would have seen unless you follow that tranny...

Hey wait a minute, I think I'm on to something here fellows!

Now it all makes sense.

🤣🤣🤣

I’m sitting next to a guy drinking a Bud Light right now, I thought Bud Light was canceled.