seafoam1

Bud Light sales down nearly 30% year over year as rivals continue to climb

41 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Who the hell drank Bud Light to begin with? I don't know anyone besides Women who drink or drank Bud Light 

Evidently a ton of rightie snowflakes if their sales dropped that much.    Funny now you guys would claim nobody drank it in the first place.  :lol:    I guess I would deny being upset about a picture and drinking crap in the first place.    

• Thanks 2

Just now, BuckSwope said:

Evidently a ton of rightie snowflakes if their sales dropped that much.    Funny now you guys would claim nobody drank it in the first place.  :lol:    I guess I would deny being upset about a picture and drinking crap in the first place.    

Another lefty snowflake speaks up...:rolleyes:

8 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

Using this word is incredibly transphobic. 

Welcome to the GC! 

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

There is a lot of virtual signaling from the left, but not one of them stepped up to buy Bud Light and support. Also, assuming all the people that stopped drinking Bud Light were conservatives is very bigoted and untrue. Yes, I know you liberal who stopped drinking Bud Light.

This post is funny on a couple levels.   Mostly that you whine about the bolded but then do the same assuming all "the left" would be in support of, what I'm not sure.   Support of everything trans? 

Next is suggesting that people should buy stuff they don't use for "support" of whatever you think they are supporting.   

5 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

This post is funny on a couple levels.   Mostly that you whine about the bolded but then do the same assuming all "the left" would be in support of, what I'm not sure.   Support of everything trans? 

Next is suggesting that people should buy stuff they don't use for "support" of whatever you think they are supporting.   

I think you need to read my post again, you seem very confused.

15 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

There is a lot of virtual signaling from the left, but not one of them stepped up to buy Bud Light and support. Also, assuming all the people that stopped drinking Bud Light were conservatives is very bigoted and untrue. Yes, I know you liberal who stopped drinking Bud Light.

You expect liberals to run out and buy a can of Bud Light because transphobes are having a hissy fit over who is pictured on one of the cans?

Seriously?

I've never cared for any of the "light" beers and I won't spend money to support a product I wouldn't ever buy just to prove some point to a bunch of bigots.

I can see boycotting a product or establishment (like Chik-Fil-A) because you disagree with their corporate policies, but I can't remember the last time I did that (there are no Chik-Fil-As around where I live in L.A. so I really didn't have that option). 

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

That’s why the call him Buck Dope

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

You expect liberals to run out and buy a can of Bud Light because transphobes are having a hissy fit over who is pictured on one of the cans?

Seriously?

I've never cared for any of the "light" beers and I won't spend money to support a product I wouldn't ever buy just to prove some point to a bunch of bigots.

I can see boycotting a product or establishment (like Chik-Fil-A) because you disagree with their corporate policies, but I can't remember the last time I did that (there are no Chik-Fil-As around where I live in L.A. so I really didn't have that option). 

I like Chik Fil A.  Their prices seem to have inflated quite a bit the last few years but they ahve good service and decent food.

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Not confused, just overstated for effect as I often do.    Mostly just find that argument funny.  Why do you think it would be rational for people to run out and buy something they don't use in support?    

Also, what in your opinion should be the level of support for me to act.   If I support Bud Light doing what they want?  Support a trans person being a spokesperson?  What?     Hell, I don't even know what you idiots are boycotting.   

16 minutes ago, squistion said:

Seriously?

What if that corporate policy is shoving the trans agenda down your throat??!!  

24 minutes ago, squistion said:

I've never cared for any of the "light" beers and I won't spend money to support a product I wouldn't ever buy just to prove some point to a bunch of bigots

Then why are you in here crying about it like a little Biatch? I don't care who drinks what, I can't boycott something that I never bought in the first place. You wanna drink it, drink it, you wanna boycott it, boycott it. 

Does it hurt your wallet? 

41 minutes ago, MDC said:

Welcome to the GC! 

Welcome to your total existence...

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What exactly are you guys arguing about?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I don't know a soul who boycotted Bud Light or any other crap. 

The Liberals canceled my Girl Aunt Jemima and other brands, crickets. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I don't know a soul who boycotted Bud Light or any other crap. 

That doesn't count!!! :cry:

9 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I don't get it.  It's like the opposite of inclusion.  

4 minutes ago, Horseman said:

don't get it.  It's like the opposite of inclusion

I don't get it either 

21 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What exactly are you guys arguing about?

This.

Folks can spend their $$ how they see fit. For the time being, as much as it upsets liberals, we still live in a free society. :dunno:

Bud Light made a choice and so did 30% of their customers. Done & done. 

20 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Yeah and you threw a big ol fit when that happened.

Now here you are doing the exact same thing 😂 :doh:

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Now here you are doing the exact same thing 😂 :doh:

A big 'ol fit equates to somebody buying a different beer. 

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Did Aunt Jemima put a tranny on the box or was she cancelled by liberals because she was black? 

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Good job guys — you canceled them! :thumbsup:

😆

Focking guy doesn't know the difference between not buying something because you don't want to buy it from someone for pushing tranny vs. liberals creating violent attacks at colleges to keep Ben Shapiro from speaking. 

Can you get this dumb in life? Seems so. 

Was Bud Light forced to change their long standing brand name?  After decades of not giving a crap?

Again if people dont want to buy a certain syrup go for it.  I bet it was on the tables of thousands of black people before people came up with an idea that its racist.  

Liberals acting like they didn’t start all this shitt. GTFO. 

Bud Light and all these other mass produced Lagers are all terrible so who even gives a fock.

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Liberals acting like they didn’t start all this shitt. GTFO. 

Remember when you were a kid and you’d go “but dad, he started it!! :cry: “

How’d that go for you? :lol:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

You are still losing in all this. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Everyone plays the whatabout game.  

Recent track record....riots with damage for feeling wronged.   Questioning elections.   "Canceling" people.   The left has opened the can of worms then keeps getting upset they go everywhere.  Thats just a fact.   

Then the cycle continues.  Not sure where it ends.   

11 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

Bud Light and all these other mass produced Lagers are all terrible so who even gives a fock.

I went to all the breweries from Maine to Michigan (can you guess), to Delaware (guess) and many, more, and they are fine, but beer elitists are the worst. 

I loved going and touring the breweries because the beer at the end was tasty. But holy hell, the worst people in the world after liberal democrats have to be snotty craft beer guys. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

I went to all the breweries from Maine to Michigan (can you guess), to Delaware (guess) and they are fine, but beer elitists are the worst. 

I loved going and touring the breweries because the beer at the end was tasty. But holy hell, the worst people in the world after liberal democrats have to be snotty craft beer guys. 

I wouldn't consider myself one of those types. I'm just saying I think the taste of Bud Light (and some other of the big name Beer) is horrific and so do a lot of people.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Didn’t want to defund the police either. Why do you guys always have to backtrack? Just like the border. Now you’re concerned after your horrible idea blew up in your face? Legalize drugs! Portland is looking good. 

8 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I wouldn't consider myself one of those types. I'm just saying I think the taste of Bud Light (and some other of the big name Beer) is horrific and so do a lot of people.

That came off wrong. I didn't mean to imply that about you personally. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

What if that corporate policy is shoving the trans agenda down your throat??!!  

They weren't, with a picture appearing on just one can. And wasn't it like, just promoted in Canada (can't remember the details). But it wasn't like she became the spokesperson for Anheuser-Busch.

Just now, squistion said:

They weren't, with a picture appearing on just one can. And wasn't it like, just promoted in Canada (can't remember the details). But it wasn't like she became the spokesperson for Anheuser-Busch.

What was he? 

Can you imagine having a supreme court full of black women who don't know what a woman is?

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

⬆️ This guy just doesn't get it. 

4 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Can you imagine having a supreme court full of black women who don't know what a woman is?

They know what a woman is. Please.

She was just avoiding answering a GOTCHA! "Yes or No?" question that could be used against her. 😁