seafoam1

Bud Light sales down nearly 30% year over year as rivals continue to climb

1 hour ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Conservatives sure AF seem to care.  They want to see its sales tank.

And the beer marketed towards non-whites rises.

Maybe they don't support tranvestites as spokespersons, as representative of a barnd but they have no dislikes or prejudices against hispanics as individuals.  Sure, some have pushed the narrative that being against illedgal immigration is tantamount to disliking brown folks, but that has never been true, it has always been the basest accusation to try to redirect a conversation. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Like most crap beer, if it’s ice cold that goes a long way. An old girlfriend of mines father drank Carling Black Label.  It probably wasn’t any good, but he kept them ice cold at all times.  They worked. 

The #1 reason why Coors Light pushes the SUPER COLD concept of their beer.  The colder it is, the less you will taste it.  They know this.  They market it like it's a good thing, with their stupid freezer ads, but it's cause it's horrible piss beer.

Just now, BeachGuy23 said:

Rednecks literally cancelled bud light simply because of a stupid only marketing mistake that virtually no one would have seen unless you follow that tranny...

Hey wait a minute, I think I'm on to something here fellows!

Now it all makes sense.

🤣🤣🤣

How does me buying Miller Lite over Bud Light "cancel" Bud Light?

Do you choose to buy things over other things for certain reasons? If not, why are you so retarded? If you do, why are you trying to cancel the products' culture you don't buy?

Oh, and Trannyism isn't a culture in this country. 

Thank God Bud Light won’t be able to make six cans of tranny beer again. Score one for the good guys. 

• Like 1

Just now, seafoam1 said:

How does me buying Miller Lite over Bud Light "cancel" Bud Light?

Do you choose to buy things over other things for certain reasons? If not, why are you so retarded? If you do, why are you trying to cancel the products' culture you don't buy?

Oh, and Trannyism isn't a culture in this country. 

Why are you choosing those beers over bud light now?  Because you're mad at a dumb marketing gimmick that no one would have seen who doesn't follow the tranny...

Hey wait a minute...

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Thank God Bud Light won’t be able to make six cans of tranny beer again. Score one for the good guys. 

Who is stopping them?

Just now, MDC said:

This x 1 million.

Conservatives spend so much of their time being angry over stuff that has literally no impact on their lives.  No one would have known about this dumb marketing gimmick without their anger and girlish reaction.

OR...they follow trannies and don't like that particular one....

Just now, Baker Boy said:

Who is stopping them?

The economic pressure that heroes like yourself successfully applied.

Take THAT crappy light beer! :banana: 

1 minute ago, BeachGuy23 said:

Why are you choosing thoe beers over bud light now

Who the hell drank Bud Light to begin with? I don't know anyone besides Women who drink or drank Bud Light 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

They supported this person.  It went viral.  People said F it for right or wrong reasons.   It sort of worked.  Deal with it.  

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

Who the hell drank Bud Light to begin with? I don't know anyone besides Women who drink or drank Bud Light 

My friend it was the number beer beer with the redneck, no education crowd who rent houses on wheels.

Otherwise known as Trump's base.

Just now, MDC said:

I know you have good taste in music but what's your go to beer. I'm a big fan of Heineken now but it has to be bottles, their cans suck for some reason. It goes down so nice. 

However crazy it is I do like Miller Lite, but that has to be in a can only. 

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

They supported this person.  It went viral.  People said F it for right or wrong reasons.   It sort of worked.  Deal with it.  

I don’t drink BL or really care, just rolling my eyes at the pathetic glee some Geeks take in a shiitty light beer losing customers.

You DID IT! Here’s a sticker for your star chart. ⭐️ 

My friend it was the number beer beer with the redneck, no education crowd who rent houses on wheels.

No, but what do you Gay Bodybuilders drink? Do you drink beer or a Truly type? That's a serious question by the way. 

Just now, Maximum Overkill said:

No, but what do you Gay Bodybuilders drink? Do you drink beer or a Truly type? That's a serious question by the way. 

Not sure what you're getting at friend.  Also not sure why you have gay bodybuilders on the mind, but you do you friend. 

We have been traught all of our lives to equate what we buy with who we are.  That is the very nature of marketing and consumerism.  Had Bud understood this simple precept they would not have made this mistake.  These executives, these educated folks many like to point to as if they are infallable made a fundamental error.  Their education did not give them wisdom, in fact it blinded them.  No worries, the market had options, many, many options.

The funny thing is, Bud would never havenhad their market share if a bigger power house, Schlittz, had not died under a marketing error.  That lesson should always have been forefront in their minds.  They rose and they fell thanks to the same phenomenon.

I notice their latest attempt is to have Payton Manning and Emmit Smith shill their dredge.  All that does is damage Payton and Emmitt's brands.  I hope they ae well compensated for the damage.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Sorry, I’m not a Bud Light drinker, I can afford to drink real beer.

Not sure what you're getting at friend.  Also not sure why you have gay bodybuilders on the mind, but you do you friend. 

You know, the Gay Bodybuilding Forum that you frequent for Cabana Boys. C'mon Boyo, did you forget already? Do we have to rehash your posts?? 

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Shame on you. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

I don’t drink BL or really care, just rolling my eyes at the pathetic glee some Geeks take in a shiitty light beer losing customers.

You DID IT! Here’s a sticker for your star chart. ⭐️ 

Ok

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Me too. I just can’t metabolize it anymore. :( 

12 minutes ago, BeachGuy23 said:

1600sf with 8 foot ceilings but at least it not mobile!   :lol:

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why does a trendy try hard like you care? As if you would ever drink a mass produced beer. 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

You DID IT! Here’s a sticker for your star chart

Was that your reaction when Liberals canceled Aunt Jemima and numerous other brandings that they deemed racist? There's hundreds, and statues as well. 

Probably not. Don't be a hypocrite, just be real. 

I mostly drink Corona Light. I’m fancy like that. :bandana: 

Just now, Horseman said:

1600sf with 8 foot ceilings but at least it not mobile!   :lol:

Why would you laugh at someone for having an average size home?  Do you hate the working man or something?

Bad form friend. 

3 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Was that your reaction when Liberals canceled Aunt Jemima and numerous other brandings that they deemed racist? There's hundreds, and statues as well. 

If liberals were making Tik Tok videos of destroying bottles of maple syrup I’d think that was retarded too. HTH!

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

I love Uncle Ben Long Grain and Wild Rice.  I can still get it and the picture on the box having changed does not impact me one way or the other.

One year ago Dylan Mulvaney was unknown, today she is worth $1.5 million. Good for her, capitalism in action!

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

If liberals were making Tik Tok videos of destroying bottles of maple syrup I’d think that was retarded too. HTH!

:doh:

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

For me it would depend on how they destroyed them.  Potentially they could come up with a winsome way which would have been engaging.  Likely you are 100% correct, but there is that miniscule cahnce it could be engaging.

“Nasty to drink, easy to avoid “. 

There is a lot of virtual signaling from the left, but not one of them stepped up to buy Bud Light and support. Also, assuming all the people that stopped drinking Bud Light were conservatives is very bigoted and untrue. Yes, I know you liberal who stopped drinking Bud Light.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

There is a lot of virtual signaling from the left, but not one of them stepped up to buy Bud Light and support. Also, assuming all the people that stopped drinking Bud Light were conservatives is very bigoted and untrue. Yes, I know you liberal who stopped drinking Bud Light.

I never drank but bud light.

But because it’s not very good. Not because I’m a little baby throwing a tantrum over some stupid ad campaign 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

I never drank but bud light.

But because it’s not very good. Not because I’m a little baby throwing a tantrum over some stupid campaign 

You’ve been throwing a tantrum about another campaign for years now. 

44 minutes ago, MDC said:

Using this word is incredibly transphobic.