Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Tiffany Henyard....jfc

Democrats are ruining this country. What a disgrace this DEI hire is.  

JUST IN: FBI is reportedly investigating "super mayor" Tiffany Henyard for abusing her position of power. About time. Henyard has gone viral for comparing herself to Jesus, shutting down businesses who don't donate to her, using money for music videos, hiring a child r*pist as code enforcement officer, proposing a law to cut the salary of any mayor besides herself to $25k, spending taxpayer dollars on Las Vegas trips and much more. Business owner Lawrence Gardner, who continuously donated to Henyard, says she shut his business down after the donations stopped. "I made the payment. Then every year, she started coming and required the same thing, and we had a problem about that." After he refused to give more money, officials claimed he was illegally selling alcohol and shut him down. Henyard has sent her small village of Dolton, Illinois into $5 million in debt.

Remember.....accountability is racist.....

56 minutes ago, Maximum Overkill said:

Surprisingly hot. 

I keep saying this over and over over and over and over again.

If you want a glimpse into America's future look at South Africa. A once vibrant will will-run country. A first-world nation among the third world. Then the white people felt bad about their functional society.

South Africa can't keep the lights on. Civilized people live in compounds surrounded by high fences and razor wire. They lock up their homes at night as if it's the Purge. Private security because the police have become corrupt. A complete sh1thole. 

You see this in our cities and states like California. It's getting worse every single year. 

Diversity is our strength. 

Shame on the red and blue team, both of wasn’t take away freedom.  And people vote for this 

24 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Shame on the red and blue team, both of wasn’t take away freedom.  And people vote for this 

Since she is local, then fine....let those people suffer for their stupidity......its when enough of these stupid people vote nationally and we end up with Joe Biden that I bristle....

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I keep saying this over and over over and over and over again.

If you want a glimpse into America's future look at South Africa. A once vibrant will will-run country. A first-world nation among the third world. Then the white people felt bad about their functional society.

South Africa can't keep the lights on. Civilized people live in compounds surrounded by high fences and razor wire. They lock up their homes at night as if it's the Purge. Private security because the police have become corrupt. A complete sh1thole. 

You see this in our cities and states like California. It's getting worse every single year. 

Diversity is our strength. 

Maybe you should quit your job with the government if you disagree so strongly with what they are doing, in particular by not bringing back segregation

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Surprisingly hot. 

You need to schedule an appointment with an optometrist.  

26 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Since she is local, then fine....let those people suffer for their stupidity......its when enough of these stupid people vote nationally and we end up with Joe Biden that I bristle....

And a trump.  Oh my soul.  

26 minutes ago, weepaws said:

And a trump.  Oh my soul.  

We need to keep in mind  that there is really not that much wrong with Trump, people just dislike him  as a person so that over dramatize him....

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Horseman said:

You need to schedule an appointment with an optometrist.  

Probably. I’m almost 50 and wear bifocals. :( 

55 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Maybe you should quit your job with the government if you disagree so strongly with what they are doing, in particular by not bringing back segregation

To be clear it's YOUR side that's calling for segregation. It's your side that has black-only events. It's your side that forces DEI on everyone. It's your side that has safe spaces away from white people. 

Focking idiot.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

To be clear it's YOUR side that's calling for segregation. It's your side that has black-only events. It's your side that forces DEI on everyone. It's your side that has safe spaces away from white people. 

Focking idiot.

Oh sorry, you just want to send them all to Africa

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

Oh sorry, you just want to send them all to Africa

You keep saying things that nobody is saying. 

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You keep saying things that nobody is saying. 

Lol, you said South Africa’s problems are because they integrated

27 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Lol, you said South Africa’s problems are because they integrated

I didn't say that either.

@Cdub100 not sure what relevance your racist rants have to this thread anyway, this town is 90% black and has been that way for awhile, so there aren’t many whiteys that will need razor wire fences around their house.

Unfortunately she is another in a long line of corrupt politicians, hopefully they can get her out and she gets charged, fortunately she did not make it to higher office.

Just now, TimHauck said:

@Cdub100 not sure what relevance your racist rants have to this thread anyway, this town is 90% black and has been that way for awhile, so there aren’t many whiteys that will need razor wire fences around their house.

Unfortunately she is another in a long line of corrupt politicians, hopefully they can get her out and she gets charged, fortunately she did not make it to higher office.

I'm not sure why everyone named Tim on this site is intellectually dishonest. You can't construct a real argument against the truth so you have to change or infer completely wrong what a person is actually saying.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm not sure why everyone named Tim on this site is intellectually dishonest. You can't construct a real argument against the truth so you have to change or infer completely wrong what a person is actually saying.

Keep on trolling, racist

27 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Helmet head has been a dishonest troll from the first time he ever posted. I dismiss people when the first thing upon speaking to them they do is lie. 

All these diversity hires have shown great leadership capabilities. 

Dolton Mayor Tiffany Henyard vetoes investigation into herself amid corruption accusations

Mayor Tiffany Henyard is accused of using village money for personal reasons as Dolton's unpaid bills have piled up. Henyard has denied the allegations.

During the meeting, Henyard vetoed a resolution passed by the village board to investigate her spending.

Miles better looking than Tranni Willis

On 2/22/2024 at 8:24 AM, weepaws said:

You keep saying this, but you never offer an alternative.

On 3/6/2024 at 8:54 AM, Dizkneelande said:

From the article...

""It's facts over fiction for me. I will state facts. I will show receipts, and I will make sure our community is back together as one," Henyard said. "It amazes me how people can get together and come to a board meeting and just have hate in their heart and not love on each other."

This is Leftist Logic 101... blame the people wanting accountability.  Try to become the victim and have the others believe they're the villain

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

From the article...

""It's facts over fiction for me. I will state facts. I will show receipts, and I will make sure our community is back together as one," Henyard said. "It amazes me how people can get together and come to a board meeting and just have hate in their heart and not love on each other."

This is Leftist Logic 101... blame the people wanting accountability.  Try to become the victim and have the others believe they're the villain

your guy does this

7 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

From the article...

She is pivoting away from the race tactic......on to "cant we all just get along?"

Not sure that will work, and I hear the FBI is not looking at her.....for what ever thats worth

Perp walk in the Brill-0 Bonnet can't come soon enough. 

She is a disgusting POS 

It appears many strong black women are on a power trip.