Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Woman takes son to vet because he identifies as a cat

I read this was satire.

Shows where we are when this is very believable.

Hershel was a vet and removed a bullet out of Carl. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I read this was satire.

Shows where we are when this is very believable.

25 years ago something like this would have been laughed away as a joke,  even if it really happened. Today, it's a 70% possibility of being true. 

1 minute ago, seafoam1 said:

25 years ago something like this would have been laughed away as a joke,  even if it really happened. Today, it's a 70% possibility of being true. 

It probably is true somewhere.

48 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Wish he didn’t. 

There are several urban legends out there with kids identifying as dogs or cats with their parents and teachers going along with it, but none have proven to be true. 

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

There are several urban legends out there with kids identifying as dogs or cats with their parents and teachers going along with it, but none have proven to be true. 

Tranny, non binary, dogs, cats....?

They are all no different. Mental illness. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

It happens.   I went to a small college in the middle of nowhere.  We had a vet working the graveyard shift at the health center.  

51 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Do you think a school put litter boxes in because kids identified as cats?

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I think if you worked in a school, you would.

11 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

I don’t know about identifying as a cat, but I have personally seen kids dressed as cats at school. I wasn’t aware of any kitty litter boxes. 

On 1/6/2024 at 2:06 AM, jonmx said:

Now they teach it is OK for kids ro crap in litter boxes.  

On 4/3/2023 at 7:09 PM, Nomad99 said:

Putting litter boxes in schools because you allow people to identify as cats is not "scientific advancement". THAT started once "scientific advancement" determined that men can become women & vice versa. Your idea of "scientific advancement" should scare EVERYONE. 

^Sheep that think schools are putting litter boxes in for kids that identify as cats.  Why am I not surprised @jonmx is one of them

8 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

^Sheep that think schools are putting litter boxes in for kids that identify as cats.  Why am I not surprised @jonmx is one of them

I swear on my kids life, that really happened at a local high school here. They put a litter box in the bathrooms for snowflake kids like yours that identify as animals. 🌈

And that's why they're in private school. 

32 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

24 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Sheep that think schools are putting litter boxes in for kids that identify as cats.  Why am I not surprised @jonmx is one of them

You shouldn't be as he buys those type of memes and urban legends lock, stock and barrel. 

46 minutes ago, squistion said:

You shouldn't be as he buys those type of memes and urban legends lock, stock and barrel. 

Hey Snowflake, did this happen or is it an urban legend?

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

It probably is true somewhere.

:lol: 

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

San Francisco should put these in every alley and under every bridge. I mean, since so many residents there prefer to poop outside anyway, at least this way they'd have a more sanitary option.

3 hours ago, squistion said:

#catlivesmatter

Middle school kids in Utah walked out in protest because of furries. They say the furries are given preferential treatment and don’t get in trouble for attacking and barking at the other students.  And there are litter boxes in the school for them. Tim Hack goes down again.  Lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, MDC said:

School in Utah says it’s fake news: Link

Like anyone here would be dumb enough to think it was a real story...oh, wait...

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

School in Utah says it’s fake news: Link

Another one that didn’t read his own link. No denial of the protest, they confirmed it happened. And they say the kids are exaggerating, not that it’s fake news. HTDS man. Makes you stupid. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another one that didn’t read his own link. No denial of the protest, they confirmed it happened. And they say the kids are exaggerating, not that it’s fake news. HTDS man. Makes you stupid. 

“Today, we had some students and parents choose to exercise their right to assemble, and do a little protest for what they perceived was something that was happening in the school,” Sorensen said. “It actually is not something that’s been occurring.”

I'm embarrassed for you.  This is an all time fail.

“We don’t allow masks in any of our schools. We don’t allow costumes. So those kinds of things has never been permitted. There are no litter boxes in our school. There are no any of the things that are being perpetuated out on the internet,” Sorenson said.

“Those are completely fictitious, that that’s not happening and it’s not allowed in our buildings and our administration is very firm on making sure those things don’t happen because that would distract from learning and that’s really what we’re all about.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, Ron_Artest said:

“Today, we had some students and parents choose to exercise their right to assemble, and do a little protest for what they perceived was something that was happening in the school,” Sorensen said. “It actually is not something that’s been occurring.”

I'm embarrassed for you.  This is an all time fail.

What were they protesting? They made it all up? The school even says there are kids that act like they are animals. No fail, sorry kid. They just walked out for the hell of it?  Lol. And they were dressing up as animals. Now they just act like them after the ban.  Huge difference.