Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Boeing, nothing to see.....

We live in times where political opponents and whistle blowers are jailed, so killing a guy isn’t out of the question. 

47 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Ahh usually they are found dead before testifying.

A Boeing whistleblower was found dead in his truck in the parking lot of his South Carolina hotel after he failed to show up for the second part of his testimony for a bombshell lawsuit against the company, a report said Monday.

• Like 1

I worked for a company that was a major supplier to aircraft OEMs, but I never worked on a project for Boeing.  DID YOU HEAR THAT BOEING, I DIDN'T WORK ON ANYTHING FOR YOU, SO I KNOW NOTHING! :o  :unsure: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

A Boeing whistleblower was found dead in his truck in the parking lot of his South Carolina hotel after he failed to show up for the second part of his testimony for a bombshell lawsuit against the company, a report said Monday.

Ahh that's more like it, thanks. Does Hillary have Boeing stock ?

28 minutes ago, seafoam1 said:

Every bit of his testimony that he did deliver should automatically be considered factual by the courts without question. And it should be acted upon immediately. 

The people who control Boeing are the same people who control the courts.

Most dangerous jobs of 2024 in the US.

1.  Running for President against the establishment

2.  Whistleblowing against the establishment.

3.  Journalism against the establishment.

4.  Protesting against the establishment. 

The worst four years for freedom in American history. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

There are a few documentaries about Boeing.   Their unscrupulous activity actually goes back a couple of decades at least. 

The Deep State isn't Biden's. 

The Deep State controls Biden, just like it controls the people concealing Epstein's client list.

In the wake of two 737 Max crashes, Donald Trump’s administration made a deal with Boeing that allowed the company to avoid criminal prosecution. Now, if claims of airline safety issues are proven true, Joe Biden’s DOJ could rescind it.

https://jacobin.com/2024/01/biden-boeing-trump-dpa-doj

In the dwindling weeks of Donald Trump’s presidency, the Justice Department announced that it had reached a settlement with Boeing to resolve a years-long criminal investigation after two 737 Max jetliners crashed and killed 346 people. The headlines predictably focused on the top-line figure that the government had advertised — a $2.5 billion payment from the company — but this was about as accurate as a Trump University marketing flyer. In fact, this may have been one of the most unusual and ill-conceived corporate criminal settlements in American history.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021/01/boeing-settled-737-max-case-for-almost-nothing.html

Oops.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, The Psychic Observer said:

Boeing is part of the Biden Deep State now too?

No.   Biden is a braindead puppet for the deep state.  The deep state exists regardless of who the president is.  The military industrial complex is one of the Founding members of the deep state.   Read up on Eisenhower and Kennedy, those whacky conspiracy nuts called them out. 

Edited by jonmx
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

How did he die

Suicide.  Case closed. But we won’t be able to see the report for 60 years. Like Seth Rich. 

On 3/12/2024 at 12:20 AM, jerryskids said:

I worked for a company that was a major supplier to aircraft OEMs, but I never worked on a project for Boeing.  DID YOU HEAR THAT BOEING, I DIDN'T WORK ON ANYTHING FOR YOU, SO I KNOW NOTHING! :o  :unsure: 

Just going to keep this in my back pocket for future threads.  ;) 

How many former spooks work for Boeing? I’d say plenty. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How many former spooks work for Boeing? I’d say plenty. 

:mad: Racist!!

On 3/12/2024 at 4:57 AM, jonmx said:

Most dangerous jobs of 2024 in the US.

1.  Running for President against the establishment

2.  Whistleblowing against the establishment.

3.  Journalism against the establishment.

4.  Protesting against the establishment. 

The worst four years for freedom in American history. 

Boeing is the establishment?

4 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

They are a huge defense contractor. So yes, crazy jon is right on that one

45 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Oh absolutely...big media, big tech, big pharma, big oil, the military complex, gambling, even things like big food corps.  Taking over the sugar cane industry is one of the main reasons we overthrew Hawaiian leadership (and replaced by a man named Dole) and was part of the motivation for wanting to take our Castro, along with the gambling interests from the mob.  Much of our government policies relies upon killing people to advance US corporate interests. 

6 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Oh absolutely...big media, big tech, big pharma, big oil, the military complex, gambling, even things like big food corps.  Taking over the sugar cane industry is one of the main reasons we overthrew Hawaiian leadership (and replaced by a man named Dole) and was part of the motivation for wanting to take our Castro, along with the gambling interests from the mob.  Much of our government policies relies upon killing people to advance US corporate interests. 

Okay, here we go. Timmy is researching how he needs to white-knight for Boeing. Can't wait to see this, haha!

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Yes. And you continue to establish that you are a moron. 

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Does anyone here not agree this is not a suicide?

does anyone here believe this was a suicide? 

maybe that’s more clear 

Sum Ting Wong

1 hour ago, jonmx said:

Can you provide some other examples of “government policies that rely on killing people to advance US corporate interests”?

12 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Can you provide some other examples of “government policies that rely on killing people to advance US corporate interests”?

Open borders. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

The CIA staged several dozens of coups to put US friendly leaders in around the world.  The two most disasterous were Vietnam and Iran.  Iran is probably the worst.  Iran was a happy stable country with a popular leader named Mosaddegh.  The US covertly spun up a revolution staging attacks against churches making it look like the government was behind them.  Then the CIA sent stockpiles of weapons to aid rebel forces which eventually overthrew Mosaddegh and put in power the Shah of Iran.  The Shah was wonderful to US oil companies opening up their vast supplies of oil to their drilling.  The Shah implemented a very strong police state and the people hated him.  Eventually radical religious leaders overthrow the Shah, lead by a lot of the same rebels we supplied weapons to before.  There is a reason why a lot of the foreign countries don't like the US.  We meddled way too much in their country to exploit resources.  Our motives were never what appeared on the 6 o'clock news or how they now appear in classroom history books.   

The CIA fearless leader was Allen Dulles.  JFK fired Dulles for being the genius behind the Bay of Pigs and lying to JFK.  Dulles played a role in putting together the team in Dallas, and then played the lead role in the cover-up of the assassination.  Dulles controlled every piece of evidence provided to the Warren Commission and steered the investigation to support the pre-determined conclusion.   JFK had good reason for wanting to break the CIA into a 1000 pieces.  

14 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Wouldn’t they kill him before the testimony?

They did Sherlock. 

10 minutes ago, thegeneral said:

Wouldn’t they kill him before the testimony?

Yeah this is where I question the murder conspiracy. His deposition testimony as is could probably be used in court since he is now “unavailable” to testify. So offing him would not help much there. Now it’s not as compelling to read it in court versus having a good witness there actually testifying, but on the other hand he also cannot be cross-examined in court so I don’t think it’d be a good thing for Boeing.

So only reasons I could see are 1) to deter others from coming forward, 2) because the guy had more to testify to that would’ve been more damning, but I consider this less likely, 3) the guy was holding back but they couldn’t be sure he’d continue to do so, or 4) some other party that was also implicated but wasn’t sued in that case wanted him silenced (because his deposition testimony probably could not be used in a trial against the other party). This last one may be a real possibility.

So it’s still fishy for sure but it’s not like the guys testimony couldn’t still be used against Boeing.

8 hours ago, jonmx said:

They did Sherlock. 

“Turkewitz was especially buzzed about this session because Barnett was slated to continue the account of the production gaffes he’d allegedly witnessed up-close on the Boeing factory floor, a dramatic narrative that he’d started the previous day. Barnett, 62, had worked from 2011 to 2017 as a quality manager at the North Charleston plant that assembles the 787 Dreamliner. In that role, he’d alerted senior managers to what he called violations of legally required processes and procedures, and maintained that his warnings were being ignored. In the years following his departure, Barnett emerged as arguably the most renowned Boeing whistleblower, recounting the quality abuses he’d claimed to have witnessed to multiple media outlets.

The previous day, Barnett had been on a roll as a video camera recorded the event. “John testified for four hours in questioning by my co-counsel Brian,” says Turkewitz. “This was following seven hours of cross examination by Boeing’s lawyers on Thursday. He was really happy to be telling his side of the story, excited to be fielding our questions, doing a great job. It was explosive stuff. As I’m sitting there, I’m thinking, ‘This is the best witness I’ve ever seen.’” At one point, says Turkewitz, the Boeing lawyer protested that Barnett was reciting the details of incidents from a decade ago, and specific dates, without looking at documents. As Turkevitz recalls the exchange, Barnett fired back, "I know these documents inside out. I’ve had to live it."

For Barnett, passion for the cause surmounted the fatigue from two days of intense questioning. According to Turkewitz, he told the lawyers, ‘Let’s just get it done. I’ve already been waiting for seven years.’”

——————-

So again, probably better to murder him.in the seven years leading up to this and not two days into it.

1 hour ago, thegeneral said:

“Turkewitz was especially buzzed about this session because Barnett was slated to continue the account of the production gaffes he’d allegedly witnessed up-close on the Boeing factory floor, a dramatic narrative that he’d started the previous day. Barnett, 62, had worked from 2011 to 2017 as a quality manager at the North Charleston plant that assembles the 787 Dreamliner. In that role, he’d alerted senior managers to what he called violations of legally required processes and procedures, and maintained that his warnings were being ignored. In the years following his departure, Barnett emerged as arguably the most renowned Boeing whistleblower, recounting the quality abuses he’d claimed to have witnessed to multiple media outlets.

The previous day, Barnett had been on a roll as a video camera recorded the event. “John testified for four hours in questioning by my co-counsel Brian,” says Turkewitz. “This was following seven hours of cross examination by Boeing’s lawyers on Thursday. He was really happy to be telling his side of the story, excited to be fielding our questions, doing a great job. It was explosive stuff. As I’m sitting there, I’m thinking, ‘This is the best witness I’ve ever seen.’” At one point, says Turkewitz, the Boeing lawyer protested that Barnett was reciting the details of incidents from a decade ago, and specific dates, without looking at documents. As Turkevitz recalls the exchange, Barnett fired back, "I know these documents inside out. I’ve had to live it."

For Barnett, passion for the cause surmounted the fatigue from two days of intense questioning. According to Turkewitz, he told the lawyers, ‘Let’s just get it done. I’ve already been waiting for seven years.’”

——————-

So again, probably better to murder him.in the seven years leading up to this and not two days into it.

The killing of a whistleblower not only serves to silence that whistleblower, but to send a message to dozens of other potential whistleblowers to keep their mouths shut.   You can't kill everyone who knows something otherwise you could never get anything done.   Our corporations and deep state government agencies are nothing but a glorified mob.   And somehow Democrats went from liberals who despised these corrupt corporate and government entities, and morphed into leftists who love the corrupt authoritarian state we have become.