Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

V.P. Aaron Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers eyed as running mate for Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers is on Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s short list to be his running mate on an independent presidential ticket in November, the New York Times reported Tuesday.

Kennedy confirmed to the newspaper that Rodgers and former Minnesota governor and professional wrestler Jesse Ventura are under consideration. Rodgers has been talking with Kennedy "pretty continuously" for the past month, according to Kennedy. It's unclear if either of them has been formally offered the position, though the Times said both have "welcomed the overtures."

Rodgers, 40, a four-time NFL MVP and former Super Bowl champion with the Green Bay Packers, is an ardent Kennedy supporter, frequently mentioning him in interviews. Kennedy, who announced in October that he will run as an independent, will declare his vice-presidential pick in the coming weeks. He has approached several other potential candidates, according to the newspaper.

The domain name kennedyrodgers.com was registered last week using a GoDaddy host, the Times reported.

I would think he would be too busy running the Jets into the ground.

You’re implying that the Jets weren’t already in the ground.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

I'd vote for Rodgers over Trump. 

Trump!

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Trump!

Rodgers!

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re implying that the Jets weren’t already in the ground.

He convinced the Jets to pay Allan Lazard 44M!  🤣

Allen Lazard signed a 4 year, $44,000,000 contract with the New York Jets, including a $10,920,000 signing bonus, $22,000,000 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $11,000,000. In 2024, Lazard will earn a base salary of $10,000,000, while carrying a cap hit of $12,184,000 and a dead cap value of $18,736,000.

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

He convinced the Jets to pay Allan Lazard 44M!  🤣

im actually putting that one just on the ineptitude of the Jets front office. Lazard was signed to help make NY more attractive to Rodgers.   Guys like Randall Cobb, Billy Turner, Tim Boyle came afterwards. Just as the Jets will wind up with Bahktiari 😆

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The reason why it doesn’t matter what team one votes for, shame. 

Another thing he can not win at

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

Only silly people would vote for a joke, 👆🏿Opps. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke.  Guess not

If he gets elected, then it’s a joke.  

3 hours ago, Fnord said:

Not sure why you felt you needed to post that. No one accused you of being smart. 

2 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I saw this yesterday and thought it was a joke.  Guess not

it is

6 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

im actually putting that one just on the ineptitude of the Jets front office. Lazard was signed to help make NY more attractive to Rodgers.   Guys like Randall Cobb, Billy Turner, Tim Boyle came afterwards. Just as the Jets will wind up with Bahktiari 😆

I completely forgot that they signed him before they got Rodgers...geez, they make the Bears front office seem competent. 

4 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Will he Q.B. while he runs, and if so will he have secret service protection in the pocket?

If he's behind the Jets O-line, he better.

8 hours ago, Fnord said:

Rodgers!

Less filling!

Hindsight, Aaron was right on Covid Vax, as was Djokovic, but they were publicly shamed.

Neil Young pulled all his songs from Spotify because Joe Rogan wouldn’t get a Covid vaccine and spoke about it.  Well ole Neil is back now on it, now that the CDC pretty much says Covid is like the Flu.  

Ergo, some of y’all hate people who simply don’t fall in line with what you are “told” to do.  And it upsets you so you act out like a child.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Hindsight, Aaron was right on Covid Vax, as was Djokovic, but they were publicly shamed.

Neil Young pulled all his songs from Spotify because Joe Rogan wouldn’t get a Covid vaccine and spoke about it.  Well ole Neil is back now on it, now that the CDC pretty much says Covid is like the Flu.  

Ergo, some of y’all hate people who simply don’t fall in line with what you are “told” to do.  And it upsets you so you act out like a child.  

What exactly was he right about?  

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm surprised to learn Neil Young is still alive. I'm going to youtube to listen to Heart of Gold.

3 minutes ago, Gepetto said:

I'm surprised to learn Neil Young is still alive. 

Cause you think he's an old man.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Apparently the dumbass believes Sandy Hook was a hoax :thumbsdown: 

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

Rogers is a fruit loop but look at the source and quote. He's quoting a 3rd party 

MEH, FAKE NEWS AGAIN!!!! 🌈

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Less filling!

Tastes great!

6 hours ago, squistion said:

That CNN article is so irresponsible.  The only verified source in that story is the author?  Maybe he believes those conspiracies— I have no idea.  But that article is an open invitation for a libel suit.

• Confused 1