Sign in to follow this  
TimHauck

Life sentence for Ohio mom who left baby alone for 10 days to go on vacation

Accountability  is racist.

4 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Accountability  is racist.

Dumb

• Thanks 2

In fairness, she thought the baby identified as an adult.   

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dumb

Agree, but not my rule.  :dunno:

• Sad 1

She just LEFT the 16 month old alone?  And went on vacation?   That almost seems fake.  How could that possibly take place?

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Dumb

As a box of rocks.

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Agree, but not my rule.  :dunno:

It was a stupid thing to say, but you’re obsessed with race and can’t help yourself. Low self control.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

She just LEFT the 16 month old alone?  And went on vacation?   That almost seems fake.  How could that possibly take place?

Well, you know, depression and mental issues and all that........

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

It was a stupid thing to say, but you’re obsessed with race and can’t help yourself. Low self control.

I think you are confusing my response to the race obsession that has emerged from the left......imagine if leftists just stopped pretending race was an issue, and provided no fodder with which to highlight their stupidity?  

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

I think you are confusing my response to the race obsession that has emerged from the left......imagine if leftists just stopped pretending race was an issue, and provided no fodder with which to highlight their stupidity?  

You’re doing a terrific job of highlighting your own obsession and stupidity, blockhead. 

:doh: 

• Thanks 1

Like what goes on in someone's mind that does that?  What is the process that plays out in their head?

"I'm only going to to be gone 10 days--she/he will find food and water? 

Harming a child, IMO is the WORST thing a human can do. 

There isn't anything she could have done to her, that would be to harsh.  Nothing. 

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

You’re doing a terrific job of highlighting your own obsession and stupidity, blockhead. 

:doh: 

Not at all, and pretending that pointing the false narrative out is some negative wont work, its a tactic to protect the misinformation campaign by pretending the people calling it out are the problem, and while it might work on some, I wont be allowing it to impede myself.....

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Like what goes on in someone's mind that does that?  What is the process that plays out in their head?

Some people just dont care.  They will be there to collect the chunk of taxes back.  But many people like this don't give a rats azz about anyone but themseleves.  

If you dont want this child put it up for adoption.   But they cant do that.  Need muh tax money!  

In this society it is inhumane to snip people who can't financially afford to have a kid let alone multiple, who have mental illness, who are criminals.  

Yet, when kids like this get neglected, abused, live in poverty because of parents that fit the above....well hey thats just part of life.  

Truly is amazing.  

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Some people just dont care.  They will be there to collect the chunk of taxes back.  But many people like this don't give a rats azz about anyone but themseleves.  

If you dont want this child put it up for adoption.   But they cant do that.  Need muh tax money!  

But the end game-- what was her end game?  She had to know the child would die.   Then where is her tax money?  Or did she not know how the human body works/what it takes to survive.

That's what I don't get. If she "played the process out" in her head....she had to see it failed in the end. 

21 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

There isn't anything she could have done to her, that would be to harsh.  Nothing. 

Seriously.  I'm struggling with this.   Like how?   This just makes me question--stuff.   This isn't a race issue at all.  I do think she MUST have some mental health issues, but she still should spend her life in jail for it.   Wow.

7 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

But the end game-- what was her end game?  She had to know the child would die.   Then where is her tax money?  Or did she not know how the human body works/what it takes to survive.

That's what I don't get. If she "played the process out" in her head....she had to see it failed in the end. 

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

Seriously.  I'm struggling with this.   Like how?   This just makes me question--stuff.   This isn't a race issue at all.  I do think she MUST have some mental health issues, but she still should spend her life in jail for it.   Wow.

And spinoff, back to my topic... I think that's what the US should do.

Spend money on Prisons  For a drop in the bucket that we sent to Ukraine, we could build massive prisons. Lots of them. 

Start giving "til you die in prison" sentences.  Or capital punishment for things like this.  Even if mentally ill.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Holy sh1t.  I thought this story was fake when I first heard about it.

And most articles I saw included her picture even though she’s not Caucasian.

https://news.yahoo.com/ohio-mom-left-toddler-alone-002849350.html

She committed a crime so she is considered white by the liberal press. So a picture is mandated.

And why no death penalty? Why?

I’m not going to defend her, but I mean I have heard Puerto Rico is really really nice so….

35 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not at all, and pretending that pointing the false narrative out is some negative wont work, its a tactic to protect the misinformation campaign by pretending the people calling it out are the problem, and while it might work on some, I wont be allowing it to impede myself.....

This would make sense if anyone on earth had said holding this woman accountable is racist. No one did, but you managed to shoehorn a racial angle into this totally unrelated story anyway. 

Here’s a sticker for your star chart. ⭐️ 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

This would make sense if anyone on earth had said holding this woman accountable is racist. No one did, but you managed to shoehorn a racial angle into this totally unrelated story anyway. 

Here’s a sticker for your star chart. ⭐️ 

The issue being that holding people accountable is racist depending on the melanin involved.   Which is of course racist....but leftists pretend they are just being  moral....by being racist....so.....there is that

I feel like we are not getting the whole story

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I know we all do this.  But thr OP himself made it about race right off the rip.  Nothing from you there.  

The right just plays the games the lefties love.  Hell got guys on sports tv saying teams pick backup QBs based on race.  Yet half the FA pick ups were black.  

If you want to talk race at nauseum then okay.  You cant get upset when the game isn't all your way with white supremacy this white supremacy that.  White privilege this white privilege that.  

We either play the game or we dont.  The left wants to play the game but only if they can rig it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I’m not going to defend her, but I mean I have heard Puerto Rico is really really nice so….

What have you heard about Detroit?

Can we just have an instant death penalty? 

There's no reason she deserves to be alive. She brings nothing good to society therefore should be put to death immediately. This goes for child rapists and murderers as well. 

I done did it now, Liberals are about to lose their shizz on me 😁

8 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

I know we all do this.  But thr OP himself made it about race right off the rip.  Nothing from you there.  

The right just plays the games the lefties love.  Hell got guys on sports tv saying teams pick backup QBs based on race.  Yet half the FA pick ups were black.  

If you want to talk race at nauseum then okay.  You cant get upset when the game isn't all your way with white supremacy this white supremacy that.  White privilege this white privilege that.  

We either play the game or we dont.  The left want to play the game and rig it

I have to admit, I didn’t see OP mention she’s not Caucasian, although he was commenting on the repeated GC claim that the media won’t show a perp’s pic if he/she is non-white.

If you’re going to “play the game” then just own it and stop blaming other people. Nobody is forcing Ray to make everything about race.

But yet killing a baby is okay.  Hypocrite.  

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

I have to admit, I didn’t see OP mention she’s not Caucasian, although he was commenting on the repeated GC claim that the media won’t show a perp’s pic if he/she is non-white.

If you’re going to “play the game” then just own it and stop blaming other people. Nobody is forcing Ray to make everything about race.

ROFLMAO.  So even when OP makes it about race it's the GC's fault. 

24 minutes ago, weepaws said:

But yet killing a baby is okay.  Hypocrite.  

You know what sucks?  That baby is going to hell because she never accepted Christ as her lord and savior.

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Lol, what a clown.

23 minutes ago, Strike said:

You know what sucks?  That baby is going to hell because she never accepted Christ as her lord and savior.

Prof?  Oh foolish one?