Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Mentally Ill people should not be allowed to vote or own a gun.

If you're seeing a psychiatrist and get diagnosed with a mental illness such as depression or worse you shouldn't be allowed to vote or own a gun.

Seems like a fair trade-off.

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

If you're seeing a psychiatrist and get diagnosed with a mental illness such as depression or worse you shouldn't be allowed to vote or own a gun.

Here's what I think... if you're going to make a policy that infringes upon someone losing one of their rights, they should lose ALL of them, not just selected ones to suit the policymakers whims.

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

You're talking about 90% of the population. 

Can we still vote for mentally ill people? I just voted for Marianne Williamson 

11 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Seems like that would just discourage people from seeing psychiatrists. 

• Like 1

And you cannot get diagnoses like these removed from your record; you can only have an addendum added. So...they'd likely never be able to vote or own a gun in their lifetimes. This doesn't seem very well thought out. 

20 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Or if you are trans. 

Id be fine with anyone not paying real taxes.  

Why should people vote on where my tax money is allocated when they already live off people like me?  Then they get to vote on policies with another chunk of my taxes?  Seems ridiculous.   

• Like 2

1 minute ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why should people vote on where my tax money is allocated when they already live off people like me?  Then they get to vote on policies with another chunk of my taxes?  Seems ridiculous.   

We should start a country with no taxes

32 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

shouldn't be voting either.

28 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

We should be able to control where our tax dollars go. Here gubmint, take my nut. But you can only spend it on these three things. And nothing that has anything to do with the pentagon; Lockheed and Boeing don't get any of MY money.

42 minutes ago, TheNewGirl said:

You're talking about 90% of the population. 

Lots of undiagnosed mental illness amongst MAGAMOOKS. Much higher rates in rural areas.

8 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Lots of undiagnosed mental illness amongst MAGAMOOKS. Much higher rates in rural areas.

You think women can have a pennis

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

But Looking back at this county’s last two presidents, they can be presidents.  Also think that the insane people that keep voting for them, but expect a different result, shouldn’t be allowed to vote.  Thanks. 

55 minutes ago, Tree of Knowledge said:

This would solve the trannie mass murder phenomenon.   

for sure.  They're mentally ill and people like that shouldn't be near weapons or children.

Just now, double tour said:

What? Please explain.

Do I really need to? OK. I believe that Donald Trump is mentally ill. I think he is incompetent for the Presidency and proved it last time with his terrible performance. I don’t think Joe Biden is perfect but at least he’s competent and stable. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The GOP sure seems to think so, 

You think men can get pregnant. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Do I really need to? OK. I believe that Donald Trump is mentally ill. 

Of course you say that. We all know liberals say anything to conform with the company line. 

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think women can have a pennis

My statement is backed by research and fact. Yours is a tag line for simpletons.

• Confused 1

Just now, Fnord said:

My statement is backed by research and fact. Yours is a tag line for simpletons.

You think women can have a pennis. 😆

Just now, double tour said:

You think women can have a pennis. 😆

Sweet! I was just thinking there weren't enough simps here, and then my prayers were answered! 

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

Really? How come mental illness is so prevalent on college campuses? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Really? How come mental illness is so prevalent on college campuses? 

WTF does one have to do with another, whataboutadour?

3 minutes ago, Fnord said:

Sweet! I was just thinking there weren't enough simps here, and then my prayers were answered! 

Women have pennises everyone!!! 😆

And it answered your prayers. :shocking:

2 minutes ago, Fnord said:

WTF does one have to do with another, whataboutadour?

You’re talking about MAGAs being mentally ill.  I don’t see a big MAGA movement on campuses. I also don’t see mentally ill people in red rural areas pushing people in front of tractors.  But I do see them pushing people in front of subways in NYC. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Start with repeal 19

Too late. Just like all the horseshit immigration and welfare. Country ended with the 19th 

23 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You’re talking about MAGAs being mentally ill.  I don’t see a big MAGA movement on campuses. I also don’t see mentally ill people in red rural areas pushing people in front of tractors.  But I do see them pushing people in front of subways in NYC. 

You really are simple. I said mental illness is higher in rural areas. So is the suicide rate, FWIW. Now you're going off about tractors and subways. Aren't there any clouds you can walk outside and scream at?

1 minute ago, Fnord said:

You really are simple. I said mental illness is higher in rural areas. So is the suicide rate, FWIW. Now you're going off about tractors and subways. Aren't there any clouds you can walk outside and scream at?

Yeah, I see all of those mentally ill  people living on the side of the road in rural areas. 🤡💯

23 hours ago, Fnord said:

I’m pretty sure his statement is backed by research and fact too. WOW

10 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’m pretty sure his statement is backed by research and fact too. WOW

The one about me thinking women can have a peenis? I can assure you that true to his reputation, Whataboutadour's statement came directly from his ass. No research, no fact.

4 minutes ago, Fnord said:

The one about me thinking women can have a peenis? I can assure you that true to his reputation, Whataboutadour's statement came directly from his ass. No research, no fact.

Ok. Fnord doesn’t think women can have a pennis, I guess because it’s retarded and a lie. But the people he votes for tell him they do. He likes being treated like a retard and lied to. Can someone say cult?