Sign in to follow this  
edjr

PETA says dairy cows are, raped to produce milk :doh:

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/08/13/dairy-cows-raped-produce-milk-says-peta/

https://www.peta.org/features/rape-milk-pork-turkey/

Cows are forcibly raped, and calves are deliberately orphaned to produce milk.
Cows produce milk for the same reason that humans do: to nourish their young. In order to force them to produce as much milk as possible, farmers typically impregnate cows every year using a device that the industry calls a “rape rack.” To impregnate a cow, a person jams his or her arm far into the cow’s rectum in order to locate and position the uterus and then forces an instrument into her vagina. The cow is defenseless to stop this violation.
Calves are also torn away from their mothers shortly after birth, which causes both mother and baby extreme distress. Mother cows can be heard calling for their calves for days. Male calves are destined to end up in cramped crates or barren feedlots where they’ll be fattened for veal and beef, and females are sentenced to the same sad fate as their mothers.
A cow named Suzie was about to be loaded onto a freighter bound for Venezuela when she turned around, ran back down the gangplank, and leaped into the river. Even though she was pregnant (or perhaps because she was pregnant), she managed to swim all the way across the river, eluding capture for several days. She was rescued by PETA and sent to a sanctuary.

:doh:

Well, I mean they are right.

Whether or not you give a fock is a different matter.

what happens if cows aren't milked?

I honestly believe if most of us knew 1/5 of what happens in the meat and meat products industry we would all become vegetarians

• Like 1

what happens if cows aren't milked?

Well, their baby would drink it, if it wasn't in a veal crate.

Honestly, I don't particularly care. But it is a bit focked up.

I honestly believe if most of us knew 1/5 of what happens in the meat and meat products industry we would all become vegetarians

This.

Definite head in the sand moment

No we wouldn't. We are all far too selfish for that.

We know our electronics and clothing and pretty much everything else is produced by slave child labor. We still buy it.

So, is harvesting a vegetable a form of kidnapping?

:lol:

:overhead:

:doublethumbsup:

No we wouldn't. We are all far too selfish for that.

We know our electronics and clothing and pretty much everything else is produced by slave child labor. We still buy it.

We know it. But like Ed said, we put our heads in the sand.

And Sam's club sells individual prime cuts of Ribeyes and NY strips. At Costco you have to buy $30 worth. At Sam's, I bought one prime NY strip for $9. And it was amazing

a few years ago Tom Dwan bet Phil Ivey 1 million he couldn't go 1 year without eating meat.

I think after 3 weeks, Phil paid to get out. Not sure what the exact amount was.

I don't know about cows, but sheep? Those b****** have it coming. Seriously, take a look at them. Their s*** is just sitting out there waiting for it.

They are the Taylor Swift of the livestock family.

I don't know about cows, but sheep? Those b****** have it coming. Seriously, take a look at them. Their s*** is just sitting out there waiting for it.

They are the Taylor Swift of the livestock family.

Lucky they're so damn sexy or they'd be getting milked too. I mean, do people milk sheep, are sheep milked?

Lucky they're so damn sexy or they'd be getting milked too. I mean, do people milk sheep, are sheep milked?

Sure, ever heard of Sheep's Milk cheese?

It's not baaaaaad.

Is Soy Milk?

Lewis Black, who you remind me of, taught me it wasn't.

Greg Focker: You can milk just about anything with nipples.
Jack Byrnes: I have nipples, Greg, could you milk me?

I watch animal vet shows..I dont recall any rectal invasions for insemination...usually a long glass rod

Must of flunked biology

:rolleyes:

Well, I mean they are right.

Whether or not you give a fock is a different matter.

Yup, this.

I mean Jesus, are you people stupid? How we get meat, milk, etc... it ain't focking pretty.

Now do you care? I think that's an individual choice and up to you. But you can't focking pretend meat etc comes from happy unicorns chasing rainbows in the sky :doh:

I watch animal vet shows..I dont recall any rectal invasions for insemination...usually a long glass rod

Must of flunked biology

:rolleyes:

Nope. They put on this big long glove that goes up to their shoulder.

Much like my own Proctologist.

a few years ago Tom Dwan bet Phil Ivey 1 million he couldn't go 1 year without eating meat.

I think after 3 weeks, Phil paid to get out. Not sure what the exact amount was.

What a poosay

The PETA cows are just jealous that the real cows are getting more sexual attention than they are.

Who had a worse week?

The Cow or the Donkey?

the donkeys name begin with sho?

Sho is from Wisconsin. Having sex with farm animals is a normal thing for those people.