Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

David Hogg = Little Hitler!

Sure you have that right...but exercising that right is sad and pathetic at this point.

Exercising the right to disagree with this inexperienced pompous punk is sad and pathetic? Please explain.

Now add that into the fact the liberals - who are using him like a pawn - will throw him out like a used condom once the attention dies down.

This, to me, is the truly sad part. These kids are being conned into believing they're part of some new movement, a force to be reckoned with. They aren't. They're part of the same old anti gun movement. They're just being used for the "It's All About The Children" argument. They're going to be twice as dejected when they figure out the game and their role in it.
  • Like 1

This little demagogue said something about "old assparents" not knowing how to send an I message. I guess his parents are morons. Or he made it up. And I love the " old -ass" thing. Hint: Black people sniff out that kind of suck up a Mike away. And they either laugh at you or have contempt for you.

This, to me, is the truly sad part. These kids are being conned into believing they're part of some new movement, a force to be reckoned with. They aren't. They're part of the same old anti gun movement. They're just being used for the "It's All About The Children" argument. They're going to be twice as dejected when they figure out the game and their role in it.

This is from the Saul Alinsky/Obama playbook. If you challenge these kids with logical arguments you obviously hate kids and are in favor of kids being shot. Why doesn't Sho and the left in this country go after the Sheriffs and FBI agents that dropped the ball here? If those two agencies do their job no kids are killed.
  • Like 1

This is from the Saul Alinsky/Obama playbook. If you challenge these kids with logical arguments you obviously hate kids and are in favor of kids being shot. Why doesn't Sho and the left in this country go after the Sheriffs and FBI agents that dropped the ball here? If those two agencies do their job no kids are killed.

The sherrif is an elected Jewish liberal, and the FBI is doing the lefts bidding in taking down the President.

The sherrif is an elected Jewish liberal, and the FBI is doing the lefts bidding in taking down the President.

Loved the sheriffs photo op with Hillary.

Loved the sheriffs photo op with Hillary.

Yeah, and his undersheriff is a Muslim who supports Hamas. Diversity, even if it kills ya.

• Like 2

Much like the Michael Brown incident, this is the absolute worst scenario they can use to try and illustrate their supposed point.

Feelings > Facts

• Like 1

Yeah, and his undersheriff is a Muslim who supports Hamas. Diversity, even if it kills ya.

Wow didn't know that. But it makes perfect sense. And the left is silent.

Much like the Michael Brown incident, this is the absolute worst scenario they can use to try and illustrate their supposed point.

Feelings > Facts

Michael Brown, the gentle giant.

Bot is reduced to defending bullies that cause mass killings. Trump has truly made certain people crazy.

What is wrong with you?

Daddy didn't hug him enough.

No more pathetic than the left using these kids to try and score cheap political points. :dunno:

You're right though, the right would be better served by not bad mouthing these kids for being pawns. The kids don't know any better and they want to feel like they're doing something meaningful.

They'll find out soon enough how the real world works. Let them play make believe a little longer.

Seems the kids are doing this...despite the efforts of the right to claim they are just being used as pawns (unlike the kid who was actually a pawn of the right...thru his lying father...who claimed CNN tried to just feed h M questions for the first townhall).

I think these kids have shownthey know what they are speaking of...so claiming they dont know any better seems off. I think the real world has show an change comes slow...but speaking out is a way to try and get it started. Being involved...the key is staying involved and engaged.

12th, Hand and Shiny, the three amigheys. Always thought they were the same guy.

Youre an idiot. Ive never said anything to you.

Exercising the right to disagree with this inexperienced pompous punk is sad and pathetic? Please explain.

Disagreeing? No, thats fine.

Calling him little Hitler or pompous and the other attacks on him and the others? Yeah, pretty weak and pathetic.

Calling him little Hitler or pompous and the other attacks on him and the others? Yeah, pretty weak and pathetic.

He’s the one sticking his arm out like Hitler.

Bot is reduced to defending bullies that cause mass killings. Trump has truly made certain people crazy.

Timmy...what the absolute fock are you talking about?

You are resorting to phurfur type bogus arguments.

Mean girls gone wild 😜

All I see are a bunch of ignore notifications from some of the most ignorant trolls Ive ever come across.

Feel sorry for anyone who even reads their tripe.

All I see are a bunch of ignore notifications from some of the most ignorant trolls Ive ever come across.

Feel sorry for anyone who even reads their tripe.

Lmao....poor sho needs his safe place and Xanex.

The Hogg kid is now saying it's annoying that he keeps getting rejected from colleges. But he's cool with it, because he's changing the world. He doesn't know that he's the flavor of the week yet. His parents are no better than stage moms.

Youre an idiot. Ive never said anything to you.

Geez this guy has almost 20K posts. This is the first one I've seen. Talk about insignificant.

You don't think Hogg is pompous? I think if you looked up pompous in the dictionary there would be a picture of his smug face. :dunno:

That being said, maybe you need to be like him to try to catch lightning in a bottle and impress weak-minded people. But it doesn't mean I can't point out what he is.

12th, Hand and Shiny, the three amigheys. Always thought they were the same guy.

No...but even altogether they still cant combine to form one fully functional melon.

You don't think Hogg is pompous? I think if you looked up pompous in the dictionary there would be a picture of his smug face. :dunno:

That being said, maybe you need to be like him to try to catch lightning in a bottle and impress weak-minded people. But it doesn't mean I can't point out what he is.

He does have a punchable smug face. That I agree with.

What pisses me off most is these are kids. I don't care how loud my boys stop their feet and yell or scream, until they are an adult and on their own, I call the shots.

yup. all that really needs to be said. is this dude 17? stfu!!!!!!!!!!!!! you guys wanna listen to my 12yo talk stupid sh;t about focking north korea??? get the fock back to high school and graduate then you can give your assanine opinion. why do i have to listen to this lil fock whine??

also hes gay right?

3 years ago he was 14. Why would I listen to him?

Seems the kids are doing this...despite the efforts of the right to claim they are just being used as pawns (unlike the kid who was actually a pawn of the right...thru his lying father...who claimed CNN tried to just feed h M questions for the first townhall).

I think these kids have shownthey know what they are speaking of...so claiming they dont know any better seems off. I think the real world has show an change comes slow...but speaking out is a way to try and get it started. Being involved...the key is staying involved and engaged.

My friends and I would stage walkouts all the time. We'd walk out at lunch and not come back for 5th & 6th period. I know it wasn't sanctioned by the school though because we always got detention for it.

These kids have shown they have no clue what they're talking about. Nor should they at this point. They're young, naive and ignorant of the facts.

3 years ago he was 14. Why would I listen to him?

15 years ago

So which one of you three is the Regina George? Cuz you all seem like the dumb third one.

How can you tell which one is the dumb one?

How can you tell which one is the dumb one?

It's easy. The one called SloTurd. It's literally in his (real) name: SloTurd.

A box of rocks has more brain activity than he does.

No...but even altogether they still cant combine to form one fully functional melon.

How’s that ignore feature treating you? Such a sad and pathetic snowflake.