Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Wow. Trump got savagedly booed at a CHARITY dinner

Not only was this supposed to be funny (like the Press Corp Dinner), but it was in front of a bunch of church people.

- And he STILL got booed. - Repeatedly.

He wasn't even trying to be funny - it was just passive aggressive, unfunny vitriol. Pretty hard to get booed at a non-partisan charity dinner.

Of course, the people who will chime in on this thread aren't smart enough or involved enough to even watch the event. - But they'll darn sure have an opinion.

- As soon as Hannity and his cohorts tell them what it is.

he also got cheered and a ton of laughs even from Hitlery, a few of his jokes missed

end of world

Trump has done a roast before although he doesn't have experience in a political one, he did quite well on the comedy central one

he also got cheered and a ton of laughs even from Hitlery, a few of his jokes missed

end of world

Trump has done a roast before although he doesn't have experience in a political one, he did quite well on the comedy central one

Like your Abortion opinion, are you going to cite "Trump Humor Daily"?

Pretty sure Trump has no capacity for self-deprecation.

Pretty sure Trump has no capacity for self-deprecation.

Pretty sure that you need a hobby :(

I truly don't care what you think, I have watched 100's of roasts in my life, and Trump did just fine in the comedy central one

here he missed on a quite a few, but he also landed quite a few

I have to admit, I had never heard of this dinner. It is seriously the fanciest dinner I've ever seen. Guys in tails, women in dinner gloves - you got to think there's some serious power and money going on there.

I like the idea - both candidates come together to shake off the vitriol of the debates/campaign by slinging self-deprecating barbs at themselves.

Just a shame Trump couldn't pull that off. I read that the Comedy Central guys were actually told by Donald what they could joke about or not. Not surprised if HE can't even tell jokes at his own expense.

Honestly, I think the Archbishop / Cardinal (or whatever - didn't catch his title) did a pretty great job.

Hillary definitely had the best writers. Her delivery was definitely better, but they're both up against a pretty high bar against Obama. Like him or not, he had some serious comedic chops and timing.

Hillary definitely had the best writers. Her delivery was definitely better, but they're both up against a pretty high bar against Obama. Like him or not, he had some serious comedic chops and timing.

when you spend your entire lifetime pretending to be something you aren't performing at something like this is much easier

Why do they both bow to the Catholics? Did they do something similar for the Pentecostals?

ERRR BLAH BLAH BLAH SKREEE OOOKIRBY PHATA LALALA SKURRR!!!

'Scuse me, I was just speaking in tongues,

A Pentocostal baptism sounds like 100 people trying to login to AOL.

Hell, even Fox is ripping him for being inappropriate.

Guy just doesn't get it.

Fox doesn't get it

Well, that was awkward.

If you’ve ever squirmed through a mean-spirited, ill-advised wedding toast delivered by somebody’s inappropriate drunk uncle, then you’ll have some sense of the feeling in the room at New York’s Waldorf-Astoria hotel Thursday night, where Donald Trump and Hillary...

...And then the evening went off the rails. Dropping the pretense of humor, Trump began lobbing attack lines from his campaign rallies, calling Clinton “so corrupt – so corrupt – she was fired from the Watergate committee.” On the dais behind him, the eyes of dinner guests bulged and to his left, Clinton, who had been gamely playing along with a broad smile and laugh, froze.

The crowd began booing, an almost unheard-of occurrence at these generally clubby dinners. Jimmy Carter found himself booed when he appeared with Ronald Reagan in 1980, but that was based on policy differences. Conservative Catholics who thought the evangelical Carter would be a fellow abortion opponent when he was elected in 1976 had lost faith in him after four years in the White House and were further angered by his White House conference on families, which they saw as threatening the definition and structure of traditional families.

When Trump brought up WikiLeaks, the boos and hisses increased in volume and he stopped to acknowledge them. “That’s OK. I don’t know who they’re angry at,” he said, turning to Clinton. “You or I.” From the audience, someone hollered “You!”

Undeterred, Trump continued, saying of Clinton: “Here she is now in public, pretending not to hate Catholics.”

Nothing underscored the unprecedented nature of Trump’s performance than the stony face of Cardinal Dolan, who at one point during the GOP nominee’s remarks sat with his chin in his hand, and didn’t applaud even when Trump closed by praising the dinner’s charitable purpose.

Pretty sure that you need a hobby :(

I'm worried about the dude. I mean, who rambles on about this sh!t in the middle of the night like this?

Get help wiffle.

:(

ERRR BLAH BLAH BLAH SKREEE OOOKIRBY PHATA LALALA SKURRR!!!

'Scuse me, I was just speaking in tongues,

A Pentocostal baptism sounds like 100 people trying to login to AOL.

I just picked a name out of the proverbial hat. And if we're pointing fingers at the weirdness of a religion, you aint got a leg to stand on with that band of pedophiles known as Catholics.

Trump should have said something to the effect, Wow, what a match. Hillary and Catholics. One kills the children and one has sex with them. BANG!

And none of you mentioned Maria Bartiroma sitting over his shoulder with her big, beautiful breaststitis hanging out of that red dress. Queers.

Trump should have said something to the effect, Wow, what a match. Hillary and Catholics. One kills the children and one has sex with them. BANG!

With his own case about sex with a 13 year old...crassic

at this point he should be himself, all trump all the time. no more listening to handlers or people trying to help.

Trump needs to be Trump

I just picked a name out of the proverbial hat. And if we're pointing fingers at the weirdness of a religion, you aint got a leg to stand on with that band of pedophiles known as Catholics.

Teachers? I'd say they are leading the pack as far as being pedophiles. Behind Muslims.

I'm worried about the dude. I mean, who rambles on about this sh!t in the middle of the night like this?

Get help wiffle.

He's turned into a liberal RP :(

Get help wiffle.

when did this happen? did he sell his name to someone?

one day he was just a funny story telling drunk, then turned into a hateful drunk and now he's a liberal drunk? ending it can't be far off

at this point he should be himself, all trump all the time. no more listening to handlers or people trying to help.

Trump needs to be Trump

Yeah, because that's worked so well so far. LOL

What did I say even long before the election process started? All Republican had to do Was stand up at the podium and say I'm going to repeal Obamacare! And he'd win by a huge margin.

Somehow, GOP still managed to screw the pooch royally In what should have been the easiest election In recent history.

when did this happen? did he sell his name to someone?

one day he was just a funny story telling drunk, then turned into a hateful drunk and now he's a liberal drunk? ending it can't be far off

That's not funny. I'm getting worried about him. :unsure:

Yeah, because that's worked so well so far. LOL

That's just the point. Listening to his "people" hasn't worked in his mind. He could have done better doing it his way. in his mind

Now it's time to go full Trump.

He started out great.

The Mchelle / Melania joke was great. They loved him.

Then he tanked.

Let me tell ya', I mean really, it was really, REALLY, bad. A disaster. And it's a big, big problem. Ask anyone.

I mean, who rambles on about this sh!t in the middle of the night like this?

Trump?

And none of you mentioned Maria Bartiroma sitting over his shoulder with her big, beautiful breaststitis hanging out of that red dress. Queers.

She's one hot ass 49 year old woman... Yes I would. :thumbsup:

He started out great.

The Mchelle / Melania joke was great. They loved him.

Then he tanked.

Let me tell ya', I mean really, it was really, REALLY, bad. A disaster. And it's a big, big problem. Ask anyone.

My people tell me it was REALLY, REALLY bad.

She's one hot ass 49 year old woman... Yes I would. :thumbsup:

Bro, did you see those things last night? It's Fockin weird that I thought about jerking it to someone that was a few feet away from HRC and The Cardinal of the Archdiosess of NY. That's why diks shouldn't be in charge.

Bro, did you see those things last night? It's Fockin weird that I thought about jerking it to someone that was a few feet away from HRC and The Cardinal of the Archdiosess of NY. That's why diks shouldn't be in charge.

Ha, I did! And I don't blame you - I may or may not have considered the same. :ninja;

MSNBC reporter who was there said he did alright/well outside of a couple jokes. The corrupt watergate and the she hates catholics jokes. :dunno: if MSNBC said that, then meh. No big deal.