Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

My 17 year old son's girlfriend is ... UPDATE

the daughter of a Automobile Dealership owner.

The ###### slut young lady is 23 years old and since my son works there part time, she's gotten him the use of a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Sport.

My estranged wife, his mother wants me to intervene and put a stop to this relationship. To which I ask, WHY?

He's getting laid by someone who can teach him a few things, he's driving a cool ride and I don't have to buy him a car.

Amirite?

Can size?

15 gallons

Tell him to knock her up. He'll end up a floor manager in no time.

Good for the little bast@rd tell him to enjoy it while it lasts. He will learn early not to sh!t where he eats. She will kick him to the curb in 6 months and her new boyfriend will have his job and car.

He's got a great gig driving two home for free at the same time. :thumbsup:

Tell her $30k in small bills and you'll end the relationship.

If she pays, you get the daughter drunk, give her a disciplinarian dirt road ride and then finish it with a donkey punch. That should do it.

I agree with your ex. This is a borderline inappropriate "relationship" for your son.

Sit them both down and tell them they need to stop seeing each other. Then, let him give her one last goodbye kiss....on the clit.....while you're railing her from behind.

• Like 1

I agree with your ex. This is a borderline inappropriate "relationship" for your son.

Sit them both down and tell them they need to stop seeing each other. Then, let him give her one last goodbye kiss....on the clit.....while you're railing her from behind.

All of which should be filmed and sent to the ex.
  • Like 1

Fixored

You really want to see his sons tongue inches away from his 2inch pecker ?

Freak

I wouldn't end it but I would be skeptical of why a 23 year old is interested in your 17 year old son. Not even due to age gap as much as phase of life. Your son is in high school and this girl is college graduate age... I'm kind of assuming that she will eventually crush him

I wouldn't end it but I would be skeptical of why a 23 year old is interested in your 17 year old son. Not even due to age gap as much as phase of life. Your son is in high school and this girl is college graduate age... I'm kind of assuming that she will eventually crush him

Who cares? Just prepare him for that and have him enjoy the poosay. Regular poosay at 17 is a great thing.

I took a 23 year old broad to the prom I was 17 or just turned 18.

Who cares? Just prepare him for that and have him enjoy the poosay. Regular poosay at 17 is a great thing.

I'm assuming a father might care? Maybe not and you're correct, try to prepare him for it and I'd be happy for my son getting regular action but something about her being 23 screams that it will be an unusually hard breakup on a 17 year old kid and it will be nothing to her.

I'm assuming a father might care? Maybe not and you're correct, try to prepare him for it and I'd be happy for my son getting regular action but something about her being 23 screams that it will be an unusually hard breakup on a 17 year old kid and it will be nothing to her.

I have 2 teenage boys. I would be honest with him that she is going to use him as a boy-toy and to not get attached. Enjoy the ride (obvious puns intended) and wrap that thing up.

• Like 1

I have 2 teenage boys. I would be honest with him that she is going to use him as a boy-toy and to not get attached. Enjoy the ride (obvious puns intended) and wrap that thing up.

This, but I only have one son.....

I took a 23 year old broad to the prom I was 17 or just turned 18.

Your sister is a helluva sport for doing that. :thumbsup:

Nailed it

Na. It was the bosses daughter which was not a smart thing to do when you are nailing other coworkers at the same time.

as if anybody cares much but: girlfriend is gone, Jeep is gone and job is gone.

Son doesn't care. He's 17. :dunno:

Thoughts and prayers :cry:

Can you elaborate? Was it your decision based on your wife or ex or whoever or did something happen with the girlfriend?

Honestly I don't know the exacts but it MAY be that she and her family are super religious.

Or maybe not. Wtf knows. I can't figure out my own life.

If I were him I'd be bummed about losing the jeep.

• Like 1