Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Bust of the Year

Who do you guys think bust of the year is this year? Personally, I'm voting Gurley. Don't have him on any of my teams but I don't think he's even had a good game this year has he? I stayed away from him this year cause I just had a feeling he wouldn't do too well this year.

A Robinson.

• Like 1

I think Lamar Miller is up there too. some projected him to be top 3. I wasnt one of those people, but I did figure he'd be in the top 12, and he hasnt done that either.

have to be gurley or hopkins based on how high they were drafted and that they haven't been injured. guys who suck who you just have to keep throwing out there are the worst.

QB - Newton, Wilson

RB - Gurley, L Miller, M Jones

WR - Hopkins, Jeffery, M Floyd,

TE - Barnidge, Fleener

K - Gostkowski

DEF - Panthers

Dishonorable Mention - A Robinson, Maclin, Marshall, J Brown, Lockett, Forsett, D Allen, R Fitzpatrick

QB: Newton. Wilson

RB: Girly. Miller.

WR: Hopkins. ARob.

TE: Fleener

I think per ADP, the leader is Girly or Hopkins.

Here's some other guys that screwed a ton of people. I don't usually fault a guy for getting injured, but these Nancy's really deserve to be here.

Charles. Gronk. Jeffrey. Josh Gordon. Rawls.

Brandon Marshall =

Regular Season

Hopkins =

Regular Season

Just saying, Marshall sux every bit as him this year. I understand Hopkins was projected for a bigger season but Marshall is the #1 on his team.

Brandon Marshall =

Regular Season

Hopkins =

Regular Season

Just saying, Marshall sux every bit as him this year. I understand Hopkins was projected for a bigger season but Marshall is the #1 on his team.

I would bet Hopkins ends the year better. BMarsh is a little whiney biotch,.

Has to be Gurley. He was drafted top 5 in most leagues. He's a RB 3. Barely.

It is Gurley in a walk. The first 24 picks from August was 50/50. The bad 50 is hurt dudes and underachievers. CRAZY!

Gurley did the worst of the guys drafted the highest. A few weeks in, folks were broken up about Julio and OBJ. Then Ben got hurt and Brown folks got scurred (for nothing).

It's crazy that Bell missed 3 games and still ended up better than most of the first round guys. If you had D'Lo too, there was no loss at all drafting him. Crazy.

Gurley has been started every week in most leagues and has barely sniffed top 10 weekly finishes. He hasn't been as brutal as folks think but folks were looking for 'win you a week' performances and there have been none of those.

If not Gurley, I'd imagine ARob and Hopkins are pretty rough to deal with for similar reasons...they get started every week and only ARob has had one 'win you a week' games. At least all 3 had red flags.

Biggest disappointment for me:

Charles

Flash Gordon

Both were wasted draft picks.

Cooper has now become the biggest disappointment edging out Booker. I never thought four weeks ago I would not trust either one.

Anyone not named Allen Robinson is playing for second (worst)

Unfortunately there are so many big names that can be placed on the list this year based on where they were drafted. I got pretty lucky as I only drafted one of the following guys:

Allen Robinson

Todd Gurley

DeAndre Hopkins

Brandon Marshall (the one I drafted, but was able to pick up R. Matthews - Tenn. - who has filled in nicely)

I would bet Hopkins ends the year better. BMarsh is a little whiney biotch,.

I bet the opposite, starting today, where Marshall will easily outperform Nuk.