Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Hillary's Health both Mental & Physical

Unlike the bukkake party you have going with chronic crybaby and the other lib-bots.

We are having a bukkake party.

Your face has been covered in our skeet for weeks.

So you admit you jerk off on dudes? Okay cool I guess

As long as nobody throws a bucket of water on her Or drop a house on her I figured she has to be ok.

• Like 1

Your bich-boy tears you mean? You got nothin.

So you admit you jerk off on dudes? Okay cool I guess

Especially the effeminate ones that can't resist coming back time and again.

Especially the effeminate ones that can't resist coming back time and again.

Hey come on now, just because he doesn't work and his wife controls all the money and wears the pants in the relationship doesn't make him "effeminate." Right?

Hey come on now, just because he doesn't work and his wife controls all the money and wears the pants in the relationship doesn't make him "effeminate." Right?

Shonuff is one of your best buds around here. How about some loyalty? Band of Brothers, you should watch it.

Shonuff is one of your best buds around here. How about some loyalty? Band of Brothers, you should watch it.

So far as I know, sho nuff doesn't claim that men who do work and provide for their families are "suckers". :dunno:

So far as I know, sho nuff doesn't claim that men who do work and provide for their families are "suckers". :dunno:

Yeah, but that doesn't make sense.

Nope...though...I got his point as a joke to make fun of people who are working while they try and slam him for staying home.

Either way...the whole...Im such a man, I have a job crap is pretty focking ignorant anyway.

Does anyone on this bored really have the right to be judging someone else's mental health?

Especially Little Rusty. Quite possibly the dumbest and craziest mofo on the forearm.

Especially Little Rusty. Quite possibly the dumbest and craziest mofo on the forearm.

You're an asss

Martin Shkreli: Ex-Pharmaceutical Company Executive Says He Thinks Hillary Clinton Has Parkinson's Disease

http://www.dailypresser.com/medical-experts-agree-hillary-clinton-parkinsons-disease/

You mean the disgraced businessman under indictment who has a business degree?

You think all those years of counting the money he fleeced from sick people makes him an expert in medicine?

Jesus do you always reply to a post with as little context that you have for this one?

I had a post that made generalization about the pussyness level of liberals in general. We'll just skip that you fit right into it ....but then he decided to make it personal. I don't think I'm better than anyone else just because I'm a stay-at-home dad and certainly didnt call anyone a sucker.

She's a fat ass that's out of shape.

I do NOT want to hear about her sex life :cry:

Slick Willy gave her syphilis back in the day. :(

Blame Colin Powell

Oblameless taught her well.

another coughing fit.......somethings seriously wrong with this woman.

Let's pray it's contagious and the media gets it as well.

• Like 1

Let's pray it's contagious and the media gets it as well.

amen! :thumbsup:

Interesting, somebody handed her a bottle of water, and it was quickly replaced by a wide-rim glass with water. Can she not drink out of a bottle? I don't know that it means anything, probably not, but giraldi's thread shows a 2 minute cough fest where she tried repeatedly to drink from a similar glass vs. a bottle. Just seems weird, I'm not sure why. :unsure:

Interesting, somebody handed her a bottle of water, and it was quickly replaced by a wide-rim glass with water. Can she not drink out of a bottle? I don't know that it means anything, probably not, but giraldi's thread shows a 2 minute cough fest where she tried repeatedly to drink from a similar glass vs. a bottle. Just seems weird, I'm not sure why. :unsure:

Yeah I should have posted that video 1st......it's only a few posts above this one. Yeah this is a chronic problem, not just a little bug or something.