Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Another Radical Left Media Type in Trouble

So, just scanning the headlines;

Bill Maher is getting crucified online for calling himself a 'House N*gger" on his show.

film at eleven.

Ohhhhh wow. WTF. Did he feel the need to take some heat away from Kathy Griffin or something? At no point in today's pc climate would that ever be accepted. The media does not even say that word. They just say n word. How did he think that was gonna slip through ? He's gonna get fired for this.

"Sir, we have a shipment of lovely Somalians"

"I think not"

"Very good, then might I suggest a spry Nigerian?"

"No, no, too dark for my tastes."

"You have a discerning palate. You can't go wrong with virtually anything from the Sudan!!"

"You know, I think I'll just have your House N*gger."

"Excellent Choice Sir."

Just don't use that word... it's pretty simple. Especially to describe yourself, when you are white and you live one of the most privileged white life styles on the planet. The exact opposite of what the word stands for. Idiot

Major is a satirist...not my type at all and was stupid for him to say.

That said, it's not the same as Groffin's stupidity and will be funny watching the faux outrage of the nutty right.

That said, it's not the same as Groffin's stupidity and will be funny watching the faux outrage of the nutty right.

Doesn't matter how (satirical, serious or flippant) as a white person, you just don't use it or you suffer the consequences.

I wonder if Maher will be treated equally to another satirist/humorist named Don Imus. I remember all the faux outrage by the "nutty right" when that happened. I guess we'll see. And yes, Imus is considered a political satirist/humorist.

even more funny because the right hate naggers

So wiff is on the right? And your terminology makes you look like a champion for their cause. :rolleyes:

So wiff is on the right? And your terminology makes you look like a champion for their cause. :rolleyes:

there's a small percentage of conservatives who are not racist and there are also a small percentage of liberals who are. Hope this helps

So dumb, but fock'em. Let the libs eat their own.

The PC culture is what's wrong with America.

OMG Kathy Griffin and Bill Maher!!!!

:lol:

The "nutty left" and the BLM are going after him. Just crazy. I remember when Billy Bush was fired just for laughing about something that happened 17 or so years ago. That "nutty right" oh wait.

On many things I am. If you think your Boy Trump is a 'Conservative', you don't know the term.

As for the other; I've maintained from day one that there's 'blacks' and 'n*ggers'.

It's completely arbitrary from a vocal victim demographic - and their guilty white enablers that "that word" is THE nuclear word.

I definitely don't believe skin color makes you a ''n*gger".

But I definitely believe "n-words" exist.

But it's focking stupid to do what Maher Did.

Can you say "apoplectic"?

there's a small percentage of conservatives who are not racist and there are also a small percentage of liberals who are. Hope this helps

Republicans freed the slaves and promoted the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Democrats started the KKK and were against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Blacks can be racist too.

Planned Parenthood founded by Margaret Sanger quote:

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

Don't let history get in the way of your beliefs though meathead.

I'm a huge context guy - in an instant reaction type of world.

God forbid we consider nuance and context.

I just watched it - thinking there's no way there's a context where Maher's comment works.

I was right.

I just watched it - thinking there's no way there's a context where Maher's comment works.

I was right.

Other than in a movie where he's playing a role, there is NEVER a context where that works.

So, just scanning the headlines;

Bill Maher is getting crucified online for calling himself a 'House N*gger" on his show.

film at eleven.

there are no consequences for those on the left

"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

:lol:

I was right.

Yes you were. Thai is one of the bigger gaffes ever

Damn you're dumb :doh:

what'll be interesting is if red and maher start going after each other.

A while back Wayne Brady said he would kick Mahers ass.

history. Ancient history

You think these are the same parties from back then? You are batshit crazy

history. Ancient history

Oh good. Then you libtards can stop comparing ancient Christian violence to today's Muslim violence.

• Like 1

history. Ancient history

Proof?

Yiu think these are the same parties from back then? You are batshit crazy

Hillary and Bill involved with numerous people in the last decade or so with HORRENDOUS records of human rights violations, a lot in Africa. All for the sake of getting millions.

Hillary with Bill de Blasio

Clinton: I just have to say thanks for the endorsement, Bill. Took you long enough.

De Blasio: Sorry Hillary, I was running on C.P. time. (c---red people)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/geoffrey-dunn/hillarys-hypocrisy-clinging-to-obama-after-her-racist-dog-whistles-in-2008_b_9011244.html

More of the racism on the left when Obama was running for nomination. They wanted Hillary and their true colors so to speak came to the forefront.

Ancient history. "Nutty right". TRUMP!! BUSH!!

Faux outrage from nutty right? What about the outrage from leaders of BLM? You're clueless.

Senator Clinton was roundly criticized in 2004 when she joked that Mahatma Gandhi used to run a gas station in St. Louis.

During a campaign speech Thursday in South Carolina that addressed the progressive notion of white privilege the former secretary of state claimed that even “open-minded” white people still get nervous when approached by a young black man wearing a hoodie.

Truth be told, she actually said virtually the same thing in a speech last month in San Francisco, proclaiming: “For a lot of well-meaning, open-minded white people, the sight of a young black man in a hoodie still evokes a twinge of fear.”

Senator Clinton was roundly criticized in 2004 when she joked that Mahatma Gandhi used to run a gas station in St. Louis.

During a campaign speech Thursday in South Carolina that addressed the progressive notion of white privilege the former secretary of state claimed that even “open-minded” white people still get nervous when approached by a young black man wearing a hoodie.

Truth be told, she actually said virtually the same thing in a speech last month in San Francisco, proclaiming: “For a lot of well-meaning, open-minded white people, the sight of a young black man in a hoodie still evokes a twinge of fear.”

I think she was talking about Jesse Jackson in those comments, not white people.

It must get awfully tiresome constantly constructing strawmen to fight against.
  • Like 1