Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

What NFL Team Do You HATE The Most And Enjoy Watching Them Lose?

In football the only team I liked to watch lose was the Steelers with Cowher. Plenty of respect for their organization but his losing face was amazing.

And he will making that losing face on the Giants sideline in a year or two.

RLLD/Crack, I would say Michigan is right up there with Notre Dame in the "Why the fock are you so uppity?" fanbase category.

RLLD/Crack, I would say Michigan is right up there with Notre Dame in the "Why the fock are you so uppity?" fanbase category.

Michigan is nowhere near the level of ND imo. I had season tickets to Purdue football for years, and Michigan fans are the worst in the Big 10 without a doubt, but ND and their fan base are focking entitled, self righteous dooshbags. The love for ND in polls year end and year out is mind boggling. They haven't been worthy of a tv contract or the bowl considerations they get for decades. I loath ND and their fans.

Crack, I will admit I am slightly biased. I went to MSU and work in shithole Ann Arbor. At a minimum the Michigan love/stupidity/arrogance in the Metro Detroit area is equal to the notre dame love/stupidity/arrogance on the national level.

You wish you had a leader like Bree's. He got that pregame chant whilst spending time in Iraq/Afhganistan with Marines going on patrol. He brought the idea home and made his own chant. I'd follow him as a soldier and a player into the depths of hell.

i dunno...seems kinda fake to me

Crack, I will admit I am slightly biased. I went to MSU and work in shithole Ann Arbor. At a minimum the Michigan love/stupidity/arrogance in the Metro Detroit area is equal to the notre dame love/stupidity/arrogance on the national level.

I bet you are correct about that in the state of Michigan. If Michigan St. keeps doing what they're doing, maybe they could get more love. Oh and Ann Arbor is a whoore :thumbsup:

i dunno...seems kinda fake to me

He was that way at Purdue :dunno: great leader on the field.

I'm not sure I hate a team out there.

I guess I used to chuckle a little if the Ravens losed because of their Assitant to Murder Linebacker who is treated like a swell guy.

The Jets are kind of fun to see be disfunctional, but I respect the head coaches defensive mind.......but not his taste in feet.

I bet you are correct about that in the state of Michigan. If Michigan St. keeps doing what they're doing, maybe they could get more love. Oh and Ann Arbor is a whoore :thumbsup:

I laughed :lol:

I laughed :lol:

I loved seeing the student section wearing those shirts. I'd laugh every time.

Any team that Jim Mora is coaching

You still have a pulse? I thought a sinkhole opened under your feet and the earth swallowed you whole.

You still have a pulse? I thought a sinkhole opened under your feet and the earth swallowed you whole.

Sort of if you consider quantitative research a sinkhole

Sort of if you consider quantitative research a sinkhole

In what country ?

i still get a slight shadenfraude with dallas' misfortune. up until this past year i had little illwill towards the seahawks. in fact i liked and respected them. sherman and a few fans have changed that.

Dallas is probably my most hated, but the Eagles are half a step behind them. It's kind of like the Red Sox before 2004. I knew that eventually they would win one, but until then, i was going to enjoy every second of their misery.

I know the Eagles will likely win one eventually, but until then, their fans and the team can suck a fat one!

The Golden Boy, Belicheat, and the whole damn organization can all go to hell. I don't even enjoy rooting against them - I despise the fact that they even exist.

:thumbsdown:

49ers. I used to live in Debartolos hometown which is in ohio, every sunday all that was on was the freaking 49 ers.

Cowboys, and i used to love them during the Tom Landry era.

Cinci, freaking juco team in a corrupt town.

up until this past year i had little illwill towards the seahawks. in fact i liked and respected them. sherman and a few fans have changed that.

For what it's worth, we never respected the Faggy Santa Clara Niners.

Oh, SNAP!! :shocking:

None.

you people have issues and need focking help