There should be a limit on child support. A hell of a lot lower than 258k

:thumbsup:

doesn't matter how much dude makes.

Wow - she also has a kid with Matt Leinart? That poosay gets around. :o

p.s. Would.

Wow - she also has a kid with Matt Leinart? That poosay gets around. :o

p.s. Would.

She could sleep through sex with you

Nutty. Even if he is worth 35mil, thats over 3 mil a year. If he got injured and had to start a new career at Walmart, he would be completely broke in 5 years.

Nutty. Even if he is worth 35mil, thats over 3 mil a year. If he got injured and had to start a new career at Walmart, he would be completely broke in 5 years.

He would be anyway

Getting married is no longer a rational course of action for any male.

She could sleep through sex with you

Cool, won't have to waste any of my Chloroform stash. :music_guitarred:

• Like 1

KIA must be pissed

Jimmy G's new chick?

This is insane. Baby mama is the best job in the world I guess. There should be a cap on child support at something like 5k. Nothing costs more than that to feed and shelter a kid. Completely insane.

I'm confused, he got her pregnant. If he didn't want a baby he should wear a condom. She didn't get herself pregnant or make herself get pregnant. Why do you guys always see it as if a woman put a spell on a man when you all know good a darn well that it's you all that have the control in that situation NOT to get a woman pregnant. If a woman wants to get pregnant or secretly wants to trap a man she is still unable because the man ultimately has the sperm inside his body. He makes the decision to have sex without a condom.

Baby Mama

I find the name 'baby mama' insulting.

• Like 1

I'm confused, he got her pregnant. If he didn't want a baby he should wear a condom. She didn't get herself pregnant or make herself get pregnant. Why do you guys always see it as if a woman put a spell on a man when you all know good a darn well that it's you all that have the control in that situation NOT to get a woman pregnant. If a woman wants to get pregnant or secretly wants to trap a man she is still unable because the man ultimately has the sperm inside his body. He makes the decision to have sex without a condom.

Baby Mama

No one cares what you think.

I've met her when Leinart lived by me, wood. Also met Leinart's father who, for reasons I don't recall, told my wife and I that he thought she was trouble. We dads know things. :thumbsup:

Apparently Leinart never turned into the money tree she had hoped for, so she moved on to the NBA. :dunno:

Baby Mama

Poor little women. They just have no control over anything.

Yeah, he should have wrapped it up. But she has responsibility too.

And do you find the term baby daddy insulting too?

Baby Mama

Who do you think made up "baby mama" ?

But she has responsibility too.

And do you find the term baby daddy insulting too?

To some women getting pregnant by a baller is like hitting the lottery.

A woman like that would never use birth control; she's praying to get pregnant.

A woman who doesn't want a baby can easily dispose of it.

Any man that foolishly impregnates a gold digger deserves whatever child support demands the mother can get.

I think baby mama implies a child born from a casual relationship that had little meaning and the father could care a less about the mother and only nominally about the child.

Some women like me had a child after a ridiculously long relationship and who was talked into having the baby because we were on the road to getting married. I never made that mistake again; no marriage, no baby.

To some women getting pregnant by a baller is like hitting the lottery.

A woman like that would never use birth control; she's praying to get pregnant.

Any man that foolishly impregnates a gold digger deserves whatever child support demands the mother can get.

I think baby mama implies a child born from a casual relationship that had little meaning and the father could care a less about the mother and only nominally about the child.

Some women like me had a child after a ridiculously long relationship and who was talked into having the baby because we were on the road to getting married. I never made that mistake again; no marriage, no baby.

ball·er

/ˈbôlər/

1. A black person with a tax check

This attitude is why they don't market diapers to black people.

This attitude is why they don't market diapers to black people.

Huggies and Pampers targets all (incl. black) people

I am confused by this statement.

I meant a woman who becomes accidentally pregnant can get an abortion.

This isn't the 50's where there are no alternatives besides having the child.

As a matter of fact they use hip hop in order to sell diapers, get with it.

ball·er

/ˈbôlər/

a highly paid professional athlete

strange thing is that no one in the article or person discussed in the article is black, why the need to bring up race?

strange thing is that no one in the article or person discussed in the article is black, why the need to bring up race?

Blake Griffin isnt black enough for you?

racist biatch

mrs. biatch

Is he black???

###### racist biatch

I know right. Half black isnt good enough I guess. My daughter is half Pacific Islander (Palauan), and she considers herself Pacific Islander. I better tell her shes white.

• Like 1

Baby Mama

You could almost take this verbatim with a few pronoun adjustments and have a pro-life ad.

I would wonder when it comes to the abortion debate if you take the position that unwanted pregnancies are a fact of life and there needs to be a way of solving the situation without an extended commitment?

I know right. Half black isnt good enough I guess. My daughter is half Pacific Islander (Palauan), and she considers herself Pacific Islander. I better tell her shes white.

I am half Hawaiian, so technically I am Asian/Pacific Islander, despite looking whiter than anyone I know

might as well go the other way and start claiming minority since my kind is being wiped out of society

I don't watch basketball, I just assumed everyone involved was white.

Please point out the black individuals involved.

George Jefferson says you can still call her zebra.

I don't watch basketball, I just assumed everyone involved was white.

Please point out the black individuals involved.

Black Griffin

know how I know?

hes not taking care of his baby mama and off with a Kardashian/Jenner

Blake Griffin is biracial.

The consensus here was that biracial people were to be labeled white and that it was a bad habit of black people to always claim them as black.

I remember this because of the argument that you guys said Meghan Markle was white and that her having a black mother was arbitrary.

I pointed out that white people in fact never label biracial people as white. You've proved my point.

Blake Griffin is biracial.

The consensus here was that biracial people were to be labeled white and that it was a bad habit of black people to always claim them as black.

I remember this because of the argument that you guys said Meghan Markle was white and that her having a black mother was arbitrary.

I pointed out that white people in fact never label biracial people as white. You've proved my point.

I dont think thats the consensus here, I think you are mistaking that Markle doesn't even look the slightest bit black. Most people in this country count mixed races among the minority of that race, so they can get some special treatments and free stuff