Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Welcome back Sho!

Say what you want about Sho, but the man knows his politics.

and his bourbon whiskey

EternalShinyAndChrome

Member Since 30 Aug 2017

:doh:

Yup

Because we know for certain that Mike has a strict anti-alias Clause here.

Yup

Because we know for certain that Mike has a strict anti-alias Clause here.

That's great, but that wouldn't apply to me.

Sho's not even back for a day and he's fooled his own political bedmates. You guys so caught up in fake news you'll believe anything.

I'm torn about this.

In once sense, it was nice to be able not have to deal with that lefty tool here. He can spew his vile hate and nonsense on FBG where he has the protection of the moderators and where he has proclaimed himself the forum cop. If anyone was reporting people over there, it was him.

In another sense, I missed reading the daily beat downs he was getting here. Those were very enjoyable.

I need to think about this some more on which one I feel more strongly about. I'll let you guys know shortly.

Its always best to surround yourself only with people that see things exactly as you do. Echo chambers are healthy, as they ensure youll never have to learn anything or grow as a person. HTH. :thumbsup:

Its amazing how many people come here and read this tripe for years, even knowing who the characters are, before suddenly getting chatty. Seems to have happened a lot of late.

• Like 1

That's great, but that wouldn't apply to me.

Mmmhmm.

And what exactly were you doing on August 29th?

Or, more accurately, who were you logging in as?

Its amazing how many people come here and read this tripe for years, even knowing who the characters are, before suddenly getting chatty. Seems to have happened a lot of late.

There has been a purge by the soy boy nazi figs over at fbg and some of the banned have settled in here. Maybe it is for the football talk, maybe it is for the adult moderation, who knows.

Just because people recognize Sho and Saints from their thousands of posts over there doesn't mean they are alias accounts here.

Mmmhmm.

And what exactly were you doing on August 29th?

Or, more accurately, who were you logging in as?

What was Sho suspended for?

Something silly like "abusive language" or did he threaten someone?

Well, magnificent Hardbore has a repeated history of running to tattle, so ask him.

Never happened. You think way too highly of yourself. What would I possibly say that you could do that bothered me?

There has been a purge by the soy boy nazi figs over at fbg and some of the banned have settled in here. Maybe it is for the football talk, maybe it is for the adult moderation, who knows.

Just because people recognize Sho and Saints from their thousands of posts over there doesn't mean they are alias accounts here.

I get that. But there have been several cases of people who joined within a couple months ago talking about posters who havent posted here much in years.

I get that. But there have been several cases of people who joined within a couple months ago talking about posters who havent posted here much in years.

Yep. Always pretty telling the see TrumpLove74 who joined 17 days ago making reference to something that I or somebody else posted in the pre latin pimp days.

Like I said many times before, I dont know if these guys think they're being clever or funny or if they have so thoroughly trashed the reputation under one handle that they feel their only recourse is to start from scratch, but I've always found it particularly cowardly- especially when they use 1 ID to support one of their other IDs in a thread. Just bizarre.

Meh

Thanks...wont likely be in much. Honestly havent missed the place.

BS. Says the guy who marked his calendar to the minute as to when he could post again. Wish you were ban hammered like Newbie.

Merry Christmas to one of the two who likely got me banned for 3 months.

Priceless! Typical Liberal reaction, refusing to take responsibility for their own actions by blaming someone else for their failures.

You’ve got it bad buddy.

Please. Seek. Help.

really, sitting here on Christmas and arguing?

Seek help

• Like 1

Priceless! Typical Liberal reaction, refusing to take responsibility for their own actions by blaming someone else for their failures.

You’ve got it bad buddy.

Yeah, no kidding. Dude immediately tells others that they're lying as he's lying himself by accusing me of getting him banned.

What was Sho suspended for?

Something silly like "abusive language" or did he threaten someone?

I've never seen Sho threaten anybody. It ain't his style.

I seem to remember him :argue: with some random just before his vacation. Nothing out of the ordinary for Sho, just another day at the Geek Club. Nobody who has been here longer than 10 minutes would have reported him for it.

I was a regular here for years up until Latin Pimp. I migrated there until this place got back up, but when it did, it was a ghost town so I stayed there as my main source of an online forum.

After the election, posters over there literally went crazy. It's gotten worse and worse to the point that I couldn't even lurk and be entertained. I started coming back around here in the summertime and rarely ever check in over there anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I was a regular here for years up until Latin Pimp. I migrated there until this place got back up, but when it did, it was a ghost town so I stayed there as my main source of an online forum.

After the election, posters over there literally went crazy. It's gotten worse and worse to the point that I couldn't even lurk and be entertained. I started coming back around here in the summertime and rarely ever check in over there anymore. I'm sure I'm not the only one.

The hysteria on that other board is off the charts. Every day there is a new "It's the end of the world!!!" fake outrage over the dumbest .

The lefties here are reasonable and logical compared to those drama queens.

Man this country is focked.

What do you care ex-pat commie ??

The hysteria on that other board is off the charts. Every day there is a new "It's the end of the world!!!" fake outrage over the dumbest ######.

The lefties here are reasonable and logical compared to those drama queens.

I have to admit that the lefties here are not nearly as puzzy as the ones in gen pop. Except Frank M. But he ran out of the room in hysterics.

What do you care ex-pat commie ??

Its home. Always will be. My entire family and 9/10 of the people I give a fock about on this earth live there.

In spite of its problems and flaws, it is easily among the best countries on earth. (I say among not to denigrate America, but to suggest that numerous others also are very good.)

Any of those reasons enough for you?

I didnt leave America because I hate it or something. Just wanted a different kind of life is all.

Its home. Always will be. My entire family and 9/10 of the people I give a fock about on this earth live there.

In spite of its problems and flaws, it is easily among the best countries on earth. (I say among not to denigrate America, but to suggest that numerous others also are very good.)

Any of those reasons enough for you?

I didnt leave America because I hate it or something. Just wanted a different kind of life is all.

I think that's pretty cool.

I think that's pretty cool.

I like it. The pay vs. cost of living is great. The three months vacation a year is great. And I just like the variety of it.

Ive started doing some online teaching on the side. That is killer. Get paid in dollars. Spend in Monopoly money.

I think a while back you mentioned retiring to the Philippines or something? Correct? You never see yourself moving back here?

I think a while back you mentioned retiring to the Philippines or something? Correct? You never see yourself moving back here?

I have no intentions of doing so, no. Thats not to say it couldnt happen if certain circumstances occur. My parents becoming debilitated and needing full time care would be one way it could happen.

My goal would be to spend the next ten to fifteen years wandering. Earn some money while getting to travel. Then yeah, probably eventually, build a house in the Philippines and retire there. Its dirt cheap, and gorgeous, so why not?

It would be very expensive and difficult to renter American life if I wanted to. What would the two of us do for work? And everything is so much more costly. And it is so hard to travel from there, which is my major goal at this point.

• Like 1

BS. Says the guy who marked his calendar to the minute as to when he could post again. Wish you were ban hammered like Newbie.

Why did you have to change your handle again?

And there is the other...good to see you still dont understand that word.

"Meh

Thanks...wont likely be in much. Honestly havent missed the place."

BS

Why did you have to change your handle again?

Why did you wear a Chuck ECheese costume again?

Sho being back is best Xmas present of all.

I'd rather have a Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.

I'd rather have a Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.

You'd shoot your eye out kid.

Then Dr Pen will lecture you