Sign in to follow this  
Juggernauts

Underwear

Underwear  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use the flap in your underwear to pee or do you just pull them down a little?

• Flap hole
    • Pull down

We got into a discussion at work as to how many men use the flap in their underwear to pee. Do you stick it out the hole and go, or do you just pull your drawers down far enough for it to stick out?

I hate when my junk randomly falls out during the day, so I have boxer briefs that have no slot in the front.

I keep it sticking out the flap hole at all times so I can pee at will. :thumbsup:

Considering mine doesn't fit in that little hole, I most def pull the drawers down. :doh:

Considering mine doesn't fit in that little hole, I most def pull the drawers down. :doh:

you wear lace?

I hate when my junk randomly falls out during the day, so I have boxer briefs that have no slot in the front.

I imagine that a slot in the back would get much more use.

I would have sworn this was one of SUX's polls :doh:

I wear boxers so the flap hole is plenty big enough.

A question for boxer brief guys like edjr: do they feel more like boxers or like briefs, in the junk area? I like the feeling of hanging loose, but the kind of boxers I like (cotton with no seam to ride up your ass crack) are increasingly difficult to find. Seems that the boxer briefs are all the rage. TIA

Your ghey imagination just runs away with you sometimes, doesn't it?

Boxer Briefs no flap.

Boxers get all discombobulated. Turned around, ride up the arse, ect. Tighty Whiteys feel weird in the groin area. Boxer Briefs give you the stability of tighty whiteys but the comfort of a boxer. :doh:

Also, boxers are the suck. Who needs all that extra fabric under your clothes?

And for those who wear boxers, do you wear them when you workout? That's gotta be damn uncomfortable to flippin and floppin like that on the treadmill.

And for those who wear boxers, do you wear them when you workout? That's gotta be damn uncomfortable to flippin and floppin like that on the treadmill.

My favorite is the guy that wears boxers under his gym shorts playing pick-up basketball. I don't need you flapping your focking junk all around on me while I'm posting your un-athletic ass up. :doublethumbsup:

:softball:

I heard if you work jog in boxers and shorts, it will make it longer from all the dangling? :doublethumbsup:

I heard if you work jog in boxers and shorts, it will make it longer from all the dangling? :rolleyes:

If you whack off alot hair grows on your palms too. :doublethumbsup:

If you whack off alot hair grows on your palms too. :doublethumbsup:

But if you keep whacking off enough the hairs will be rubbed right out at the root anyways.

I wear a thong..... backwards.

Boxers with the flap used.  I keep the flap unbuttoned so that I can swing freely periodically

Ah Surf, the only geek worried about VPL's. :doublethumbsup:

As for me, boxer briefs all the way. For the reasons already enumerated. The only problem with BB's is that when it's hot, my diick tends to stick to my kneecap.

Ah Surf, the only geek worried about VPL's. :doublethumbsup:

As for me, boxer briefs all the way. For the reasons already enumerated. The only problem with BB's is that when it's hot, my diick tends to stick to my kneecap.

VPL's :unsure:

Now this is :doublethumbsup:

When it's true and funny, you deserve this ---> :unsure:

VPL's :music_guitarred:

Visible

Panty

Lines

Depends.

:music_guitarred:

Ok I'm more of a reader here than a poster but here's my situation.

When I was 2nd maybe 3rd grade our class was sent to the bathroom just before our lunch break. My mom bought those whitey-tighty briefs for me with the flap over hole. So this day I was last to the urinal and had to hurry to get to the cafeteria on time. I pulled the outer flap to the left and the inner flap to the right and poked my little thing through and out and through my jeans zipper. Now that's a long pull for a little feller and in my haste I didn't get that little thing all the way out. I ended up peeing half way down my pants before I realized what I had done.

Now I wasn't going to the cafeteria like that and spending the rest of the day with wet britches so I went out the other door and ran all the way to my house which was over a 2 miles from school. No one was home so I broke our kitchen window and got in and changed my pants. The I ran all the way back to school arriving just as my class was returning from lunch to our classroom. So I went hungry the rest of the day. But with dry pants.

My mother put 2 and 2 together about the broken window and peed on pants but let it go.

Every since that day, I pull my thing out the right side leg opening to pee.

Depends on what pants I wear. When I wearing ACUs, boxers are the way to go, nice freedom, good movement, really comfortable on the naughty bits.

Working out and whatnot, boxer briefs.

But I do use the flap when I wear boxers, otherwise, just pull them down.

Anyone who doesnt wear boxers is ghey or into young boys, boxer breifs or tightys is too close to underroos

Poppas been smooth since days of underroos

Ok I'm more of a reader here than a poster but here's my situation.

When I was 2nd maybe 3rd grade our class was sent to the bathroom just before our lunch break. My mom bought those whitey-tighty briefs for me with the flap over hole. So this day I was last to the urinal and had to hurry to get to the cafeteria on time. I pulled the outer flap to the left and the inner flap to the right and poked my little thing through and out and through my jeans zipper. Now that's a long pull for a little feller and in my haste I didn't get that little thing all the way out. I ended up peeing half way down my pants before I realized what I had done.

Now I wasn't going to the cafeteria like that and spending the rest of the day with wet britches so I went out the other door and ran all the way to my house which was over a 2 miles from school. No one was home so I broke our kitchen window and got in and changed my pants. The I ran all the way back to school arriving just as my class was returning from lunch to our classroom. So I went hungry the rest of the day. But with dry pants.

My mother put 2 and 2 together about the broken window and peed on pants but let it go.

Every since that day, I pull my thing out the right side leg opening to pee.

Don't be such a fuddyduddy :wave:

I wear boxers. So falp hole.

I can't imagine pulling your pants down? Do you have to hold them up with one hand while you pee? I don't get it?

"Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underwear, and when I do it's something unusual."

When I'm at work I wear a belt so the flap whole gets some use. Under casual conditions, the pull down method is the way to go...

I get some strange looks when I am in a public restroom and my pants and boxers are around my ankles so I can piss. Glad to know others do the same. I just never see anyone else doing it.

I wear boxers. So falp hole.

I can't imagine pulling your pants down? Do you have to hold them up with one hand while you pee? I don't get it?

No, you just undo your button and zipper, stick your thumb in your underwear wasteband, pull it down, whip out your junk and pee. Very simple and quick. Much more so than worrying about getting it out of the tiny flap hole!

I didn't think anyone used the flap hole. Wouldn't the flap take longer? Especially boxers with a button over the flap.?.

As a kid wearing tighty whitey's I remember trying to use the flap hole once thinking it must be there for that purpose. But once I tried it I figured it must have some other purpose because it certainly didn't make peeing any easier.

All you people worrying about what would take longer...do you wait til the last focking second to go pee like my 4 year old does?

No, you just undo your button and zipper, stick your thumb in your underwear wasteband, pull it down, whip out your junk and pee. Very simple and quick. Much more so than worrying about getting it out of the tiny flap hole!

Unless you have a boner I don't think the flap hole is that hard.